login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I Have Noticed Lately

I Have Noticed Lately_________________________________________

Please fill in the blank … as often as you’d like to share(:

• ~
    I have noticed lately (once again) (: That as common sense-y as this is…

The more I take care of the inner me…all else really does come together.

and I can say with feeling…I am happy(:

I have noticed (once again) the value of this site…Sharing intentions…and creating ones life with like minded people… truly rocks!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What I have noticed lately…to a level I cannot deny, is I must take the time no matter what to write out my direction, and write/and rewrite my thoughts in a process affirmation-style to keep me taking the next right step.

If I want to do the same ol’ things, this probably wouldn’t be necessary. If I want change..I will.

It would be like having an awesome computer and never adding programs, never adding my own input to anything..and expecting it to be what I want..

It would be like having the best food and never storing it or preparing it for taste quality and safety.

We must take life,our life seriously enough to take it easy..
You can’t rest on your laurels and expect to not have to work for the benefits of having a good life.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yes, yes, yes…I love what you’ve said here. It can be so easy to keep going in the same old directions, like being stuck in a groove, treading the same old pathways.

Writing down the new directions we want to go in can make all the difference. I do this with my affirmations…I use them as the compass that helps me stay focused on my goals.

Thank you for reminding me of how important it is rewrite over the old programs in my mental computer…it can be so easy to forget to do this.

Count me in on this Laurie…this is a great thread and I’ll keep coming back to it each time there is something “I’ve noticed lately” :)

In response to AffirmationsTV's post:

wow, I hope to see you again. 
and wherever you are and whatever you are up to… many beautiful blessings!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I Have Noticed Lately_________________________________________

• ~ I have noticed lately I have so much to be grateful for.
    • ~ I have noticed lately no matter how tough the going seems to get, it gets softened by knowing I am and have been so very fortunate.
      • ~ I have noticed lately I have the most beautiful memories and if it wasn’t for the beautiful man I was blessed and privileged to spend my life with I would not have had the gifts of an inner outer lifetime of beauty to call upon that I have today.
      • I am so thankful  so thankful for how my soulmate supported all of the things tangible and non tangible that matter to me
      • I am so glad for absolutely every conversation he and I ever had. Because when you love, it’s all valuable… no matter what and when when and how.
      • when I cannot sleep I get to wake to only love. I love love, and love the love I was, I AM and will only be. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌷🌷🌷🌷🌈🌈🌈🌈🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

~ I have noticed lately the beauty in people once again. I am so blessed to know beauty

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content