login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2024~pg1 Turn New Beginnings into Creative Thriving

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.” -OprahWinfrey

Quotes & Affirmations 

Image result for louise hay pic quotes

affirmation 

More than other moment, I intend to close the gap between my perceived and unrecognized
challenges
to allow
for a greater transformative progression….

affirmations & quote  

More than other moments, my heart feels healed. My body and mind know how to feel very loved. I AM love & always have been & always will be.

Live the love that you are in each moment of your life, from this day forward.

Quotes

61b3f2228d642dccbafc4761b4cf6c3d.jpg8fb6d172202b532291be9f5be5963715--law-of-attraction-positive-affirmations.jpg

The ultimate way of moving into a place of complete self-confidence is by completely trusting.  Visit http://www.panachedesai.com/blog/how-to-create-radiant-self-confidence/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=page&utm_term=how-to-create-radiant-self-confidence&utm_content=image&utm_campaign=self-love to receive a FREE gift from Panache Desai...

8a507b898af956d54f5e178f8d6dfa68--mantra-panache-desai.jpg

Quote &

affirmation 

9efa803ed46a96b3a63b5bf19a95a359.jpg

â¤ï¸...:)

Quotes

&

Everthing is a gift.

affirmations

→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed

I dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.

☑I am making clear and wise decisions quickly and easily

☑My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused

Saved for affirmation 

Saved for affirmation 

Saved for affirmation 

Saved for affirmation 

Sometimes changing the way you respond can change your whole world.

To be authentically human is to hold within your conscious experience joy, abundance, peace, love, fulfillment, and to live in the flow and momentum of the world around you. This is your birthright.
Panache Desai

Life is a forever flowing sacred cosmic river.

13e57b419da00623549e65155e707834--the-journey-journey-quotes.jpg

Things I will allow in the next month , year & next few years - that I know that I know will be the ideal things for me :
I love this as an intention & the beginning of my SMART goals 

on learning&change“quotes coming soon”-quote author  

napoleonhill.png

on learning&change“Eventually, it comes down to loving ourselves enough to get rid of whatever we don’t feel good about in life. Remembering that I am worthy of change and deserve something better helps propel me forward whenever I’m struggling to let go of something that isn’t good for me, be it a relationship or some aspect of my behavior. When I begin to contemplate myself as worthy of something more, I find the desire to change so strong that nothing can stop me.”- Serena Dyer

My mind, body, spirit are all filled with loving thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.

The Universe supports my every effort

Today is a good day to continue all projects with even greater ease!

Productivity Ease -quotes/passages about intentions

Simply breathing is the easiest way for me to live and to nourish the sacred in me!

We're on a roll now; the easy flow of to-dos add to my awesome day.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content