login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2024 3 HEALTHY Things

List 3 healthy things ( general or specific)

you want to start or continue with in this moment or soon 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs3myFgbBk0BHwrXwdv4j24uJLYhcQtaRgU3HtpvHQhYf84yRj

Feel free to share what you love 💕 with selfcare being the foundation for EVERYTHING (:❤️

Safe centered

healthy & choosing gladness 

627af0cead24241695c54c2cf90cb9c5--uzo-aduba-teen-vogue.jpg

DYzTP7qVoAATKXy.jpg

You can choose to be happy by choosing to use one or more of these strategies.(Chapter 8)

==> SIX "HARMONIOUS FUNCTIONING" mental control strategies to

"RISE ABOVE" negative emotions (think of CHUG-OF to remember the six):
1. CHOICE. Replace or convert the situation. Do what you enjoy or enjoy what you do!

2. HARMONY of motives. Resolve inner conflicts between parts of yourself to look forward to activities--instead of trying to motivate yourself by rules, "shoulds," threats, or "beating yourself up."

3. UNDERSTANDING. Understand, create a mental map, build skills, and develop plans.

4. GOALS and EXPECTATIONS. Keep the task challenging--not too much or too little.

5. OPTIMISM. Clarify how you can realistically be happy no matter what outcome occurs.

6. FOCUS. Keep your "eye on the ball" and persist--and remember your "top goals."

from You Can Choose To Be Happy by Tom G. Stevens PhD
Psychologist/Professor Emeritus, California State University, Long Beach

Copyright 2016 Tom G. Stevens PhD  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwhf-mzoK8lCKDUaOmPpGlpmVqlm1kNALd90dJWTQFvtNUtFMFgretchen_rubin_3.jpg?resize=480:*outer-order-contributes-to-inner-calm-quote-by-gretchen-rubin.jpg?ssl=1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

152f13841a51e0b8977156959a1dab95--care-quotes-self-care.jpg

an-empty-tank-will-take-you-nowhere.gifself-care-quote-.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

►• I care about every cell, system, and value in myself. Every cell and every system in my body and mind is important to my overall functioning, health, and happiness, and I care for each one. One way to care for each part of myself is to give it proper exercise and allow it regular harmonious functioning. from You Can Choose To Be Happy by Tom G Stevens PhD

giphy.gif

“Caring for your body, mind, and spirit is your greatest and grandest responsibility. It's about listening to the needs of your soul and then honoring them.”– Kristi Ling, American writer 

“You aren’t doing “nothing” when you choose to put your

well-being first. In fact, this is the key to having everything.”― Brittany Burgunder

take-care-yourself-quote-take-care-yourself-quote-ribbon-banner-heart-vector-illustration-graphic-design-119110005.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1. Sufficient rest & relaxation 
  2. meal planning 
  3. Food journaling 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1. I love wonderful AC I will enjoy today 
  2. I love the outdoors I will start enjoying the beautiful local park & get good exercise there with a lovely neighbor 
  3. I will eat very well from this day forward DAILY 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1) clarity w/ friends ( being more fully expressed)

2) home care is part of self care 

3 ) return soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content