login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Allowing/DiscoveringGoal-Momentum&LOA

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I’m appreciating, (being grateful)I am planning.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

post The Agile Way -Ariane Benefit
S Small, simple, specific and sustainable
M Meaningful, memorable, and magnetic
A Aims for the agile zone
R Relevant to emergent outcome goals and to satisfying multiple needs simultaneously (e.g. sensory, emotional, mental, creative, practical and functional needs)
T Tweakable

• ** * Redirecting your thoughts, instead of trying to control them, empowers you to release all the energy being sucked up by stress and overwhelm and channel it into designing your life to fit, function and feel good about yourself every day. Ariane Benefit
  • ** * Begin With Needs In Mind Versus Time. Ariane Benefit
  • ** * Seek Agility and Resiliency Ariane Benefit
  • ** * Use calendar and To Do list to protect time, clear mind, enhance memory, improvise and juggle commitments. Ariane Benefit
  • ** * Resting and relaxing is productive. Ariane Benefit

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This thread is a revision from a thread I began in 2010 & to be joyously continued soon(:

• ~
    Vision Boards & Law Of Attraction
  • ~
    “Mind Maps”:“http://www.usingmindmaps.com/mind-map-vision-boards.html
  • ~
    and it is in process …feel free to view as is.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ★˚3 Most Important Questions [goals redefined]+
    21 min 57 sec videoGoal Setting Redefined- The Three Most Important Questions”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6XkvoBhhLI
    Vishen Lakhiani is the guy behind the award-winning company Mindvalley and FinerMinds.com. Vishen is considered one of the young visionaries behind the personal growth movement. Highly successful online entrepreneur, sought after speaker, an inspiration, and a total personal growth junkie. He’s on a quest to redesign education, heighten human consciousness and have a ton of fun doing it.
In this video, Vishen is going to change the way you think about goal setting by presenting the 3 most important questions to ask yourself. If everyone asked themselves these questions at the age of 18, we believe the world would be a much happier place. This vid will change the way you see your career, mission, and life purpose unfolding.
  • ~

threads with overlapping significance in process:
joyous-expansionaffirmationsquotesvideos (another thread that is in process) (:

I Am living a Divine plan

The following is from a site I discovered in 2006 or 2007
this part is re:emotions… We have great stuff on Bmindful & all over the internet regarding emotions/emotionalizing(:

• ~

Emotions
Emotions are critical to patterning!

from the above site… Theoretically, a self-induced artificial emotional state could cause more of these neurotransmitters to be released and when trying to learn, memorize or achieve anything, your level of success would be greater due to this induced emotional state.

Later I will go into more detail on this amazing subject. For now, suffice it to say we can learn to use strong emotion to our advantage when it comes to achievement.

Here is what we have learned:

• ** * Behind every emotion is a thought.
  • ** * Take responsibility for how you feel. Look for the originating thought.
  • ** * Ignoring or hiding feelings is not a solution.
  • ** * They are not good or bad, right or wrong, negative or positive until they are expressed.
  • ** * They are valuable and provide a window to your thoughts.
  • ** * Feelings we stuff away come to the boiling point, usually at an inappropriate time.
  • ** * Embrace your feelings, accept them and they loose power. Resist them and they grow in power.
  • ** * You can accelerate your achievements when learning in a positive, emotionally charged state of mind.

• ~
    I am a firm believer of planning daily, weekly, etc…Always have tasks lists, idea-lists, intentions, affirmative prayers, goals,and plan the baby steps to achieve whatever it is you want so a child can understand…because the child I’m teaching will be with me forever and a day…me(: AppreciatingView aka selfcare, AGoodVibe, JustForMe etc (:

When you start thinking about slacking off on
your routines and rhythms, consider the massive
cost of inconsistency. It is not the loss of the
single action and tiny results it creates; it is the
utter collapse and loss of momentum your entire
progress will suffer. -Darren Hardy

• ~

“Let’s honor our mistakes by allowing them to teach us.
Let’s consider our failings to be gifts,
and share them humbly with others.”
Molly Gordon

• ~