login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2024 … Comments/Quotes/Affirmations/Videos/For acceptance & blissful states

“Affirmation isn’t intended to make you delude yourself or simply throw a blanket over the negative aspects of your life. The intention is to magnify your focus on the positive reality and the possibility thereof.” – Jason Thomas

To experience peace does not mean that your life is always blissful. It means that you are capable of tapping into a blissful state of mind amidst the normal chaos of a hectic life.
Jill Bolte Taylor

Some Choices of Affirmations To Turn Around The Negatives (from the world and ourselves)

When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.

I have experienced this situation many times before and I will handle it brilliantly!

To see the beauty I want to see in the world, I must first see it in me. Today I see it clearly!

Every morning is a fresh beginning.
Every day is the world made new.

Today is a new day.

Today is my world made new.

I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day.

This moment…

this day…

is as good as any moment in all eternity.

I shall make of this day…each moment of this day…

a heaven on earth.

This is my day of opportunity“

Dan Custer

Love is the source and goal,
Faith is the slow process of getting there,
and Hope is the willingness

to move forward without

resolution or closure.

Richard Rohr

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You create your own universe as you go along Winston chirchill

All that we are is a result of what we thought Buddha

You and I are born out of God, and we are born out of a divine urge that creates. Ernest Holmes

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The above affirming quote by Ernest Holmes inspired me greatly, and I wanted to share it here today.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When you think about the power we have everyday to begin again, and give attention to what works…and cancel all that doesn’t in our minds eye…we are truly powerful.

I love thinking about my day…even if it felt like … it didn’t go ‘right’.

Not going ‘right’ gives me the power to figure out what I want more of.

From basic self help books to involved therapeutic literature …to the happiness rampages we love (with contrast & never getting it wrong) (:
…we hear this…we feel this…we understand this. So …how is today going to be a better better day for you?

“The few things that work fantastically well should be identified, cultivated, nurtured, and multiplied.” [Richard Koch is a former management consultant,entrepreneur, and writer] love this quote!

Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. Nido Qubein

If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. As soon as you honor the present moment, unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love – even the most simple action.Eckhart Tolle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1d632f0e9e0bef6aaf591b619cd5363f--slideshare-net-jet-set.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have experienced this situation many times before and I will handle it brilliantly!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content