login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

April 2024 …No matter what:Allowing Appreciation & Gratitude Everyday

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

the-law-of-attraction-16-638.jpg?cb=1394548465

1a 

Gratitude - What are you grateful for today?

1) people that are kind and use kindness in their speech patterns

2) family and friends who have truly cared 3) the ability to make decisions that reflect my love for myself & others

4) taking good care of my body, my mind & spirit - and always desiring to take things to a level that demonstrates I actually do care about me in the moment & future with promise .

to be continued 

1b What attempts seem to

block your gratitude

& what do you do about that?

deep-lao-tzu-quotes.jpgwe-do-not-need-to-change-the-world-haroldwbecker-thelovefoundation-unconditionallove-1200.jpg
I don’t let people, places & things block my gratitude ( most of the time)

bc that gives them way too much power.

Though, I do have a preference in ‘my tribe’ as they say … or social circle.

Some individuals are a bit toxic in their delivery - I feel for people who have this tendency because they obviously

are hurting .

I have gratitude that God has gotten me thru life with a disposition that loves to appreciate way more than not .

I forgive others pretty easily , and I surrender a lot. Though must say Affirmations are leading my way & I do feel they are a gift from God. 

(It’s a Wonderful Day posted this today on a thread created by Purple Moon

entitled :True enough stuff part II) How perfect is this:

:

2a. Everything has

changed and yet I am more me than ever before.

Everything has
changed and yet I am more me than ever before.
I believe I am authentic , though in being authentic - I have never known everything . As Maya Angelou basically said , as we know better we do better. So wherever I understood at the-time
I worked with it .I have had a drastic change in my life & yet I have allowed myself continued growth , compassion , surrender &
remain open /get out of the way & allow the loving merciful Creator of the Universe - God …comfort , support & sooth me as I move forward -,however that means- w/ faith that it will be in the

in the most benevolent ways.Amen

2 b.

Do not adapt to circumstance,

expand in the face of contraction -& you’ll

unleash a powerful potential previously

untapped 

☑→   I PRAY IT, I BE IT, I SEE IT!

2c Don’t ever let your mind stop you from having a good time”

2d.There's about to be a shift in your lifeGet ready for your blessings. You've been through enough.A breakthrough is on the way.Don't doubt it.Claim it.

Simply stated in this moment,

Who are you ?

If I am not

mistaken Poppy once asked this question on a thread . I thought, it was time to revisit it. 

….I am more than my experiences, yet a product of them.

I love that I have learned to learn.

I love I have known great love.

I love knowing that as I claim that I AM love, that’s all my spirit talks about ♥️ I claim what is Good , Excellent & Praiseworthy& so I AM & so it is. 
3. Affirmations that are working for me:

I AM PASSION

I AM PURPOSE

I AM enjoying the activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy my life

I love creating  daily tasks that give my heart an edge on knowing I love and care for myself unconditionally

I love all of my PROJECTS –

I Am the joy of my journey and the faith filled

action which assures my success .

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Posted this in 2014/pls assist in bringing it to presentlaughing
25 Resolutions for Happiness

• I will appreciate the moment.
  • I will focus on what I have so that I experience abundance, remembering that unhappy people focus on what they want, and they feel deprived.
  •  
  • I will not judge others (or myself) because it is harsh and destructive When we attach value to those perceptions (better than/worse than) and rank our comparisons, we become judgmental. Even when I win the comparison contest, I find I’ve lost, just because I played
  • I will use my feelings to tell me when things aren’t working for me
  • I will focus on what I can change—my thoughts, beliefs, expectations, and behavior, which will change how I feel
  • I will believe that all people are equally valuable and worthy by virtue of being human, and that makes me valuable and worthy. I will accept that I don’t have to be perfect, I don’t have to meet anyone else’s expectations or needs to be a worthy and lovable person. And they don’t have to meet mine.
  • I will let go of what I cannot change: other people, the past, the future.
  • I will make happiness a worthy goal, for achieving it is entirely within my power.
  • I will focus on what I have so that I experience abundance, remembering that unhappy people focus on what they want, and they feel deprived.
  •  

to read 25 Resolutions for Happiness in its entirety

I will remember

that if I ask for what I want

and accept what I receive,

I will get what I need.

• ~

Affirmations Related To Happiness

Welcoming energy is everywhere.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content