login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🎯March 2024 Prepare yourself for Great Day / Great Life

Image result for sharpen the saw quotes stephen covey pic quotes

lisa-nichols-quotes3.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

.[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥
I know what I want from life • Life is good to me • I dissolve all past limitations placed on me by others, heredity, education or environment • I believe in myself • I am aligned to my highest purpose • My purpose comes clearly into focus • I have deep, relaxed trust in my life • I have a strong sense of purpose • I am committed to my purpose in life • I know I am taken care of • I understand my life • I feel deep peace in my core • I am open to receive higher guidance and wisdom • My highest purpose reveals itself to me every day •I am calm, safe, and secure.• I plan and dream wonderful experiences. I have the power to achieve what I want from life. I have the courage to follow my dreams. • I see ideas that others miss.• My creativity is fresh and original.• My creative imagination brings rich rewards. A flood of brilliant ideas come to me naturally and easily My super-conscious automatically guides my life for good.• I am connected with my Higher Power. I was born to win and succeed. My subconscious, conscious, and super-conscious mind work together as friends. I am easily guided to my highest expression of good. I continually open more to receive greater blessings and abundance. I discover ever-increasing wisdom and power through my Super-conscious mind. by Jonathan Parker

thread-gratitude affirmations

• SIMPLE STEPS TO PERFORM DAILY Jonathan Parker You can attract wonderful things to your life and open yourself up to limitless possibilities. I am going to share with you 5 Simple Steps that when applied daily, will keep your life moving in a positive forward direction.
    • Most people never ask themselves what they want. They spend most of the time thinking about what they don’t want. Start with determining what you want. What would you like to achieve? Envision what the best possible outcome would look like? Describe to yourself what your life would be like if your goals were realized. Use your imagination to create the scenes of success with the full realization of the outcomes you want. Notice the great feelings that accompany your positive vision.
    • Support what you want with positive images and affirmations every day.
    • Let go of your expectations while maintaining a positive expectancy for all possibilities regardless of circumstances.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sharpen-the-Saw.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The severity of your problems is a matter of perspective. Change your perspective and most of them become insignificant. Some of them will no longer exist as problems - but opportunities instead.

Ernie Zelinsky

I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
DR. STEPHEN R. COVEY

quotes-about-happiness-and-new-relationships.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Habit #1:  see link ->Be Proactive. habit 1Link - be proactive Habit 1
Habit #2:  Begin with the End in Mind
Habit #3:  Put First Things First
Habit #4:  Think Win-Win
Habit #5:  Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
Habit #6:  Synergize

Habit 7 Sharpening the saw: 

Feeling good doesn’t just happen. Living a life in balance means taking the necessary time to renew yourself. It’s all up to you. Just remember that every day provides a new opportunity for renewal–a new opportunity to recharge yourself instead of hitting the wall. All it takes is the desire, knowledge, and skill.source-7 Habits

55d14c0e1af2c6ef39183b065fc61dc0.png

"Napoleon Hill believed that success was possible for every man. He based his work on the principles of the law of attraction, although he, like many other New Thought authors, never used that term"images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaBKyzS73UUkgx1P0lShQNmRV4DUfX-uqsgmhMAnAKNCfGGzUK

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-AM-I-Can-I-WILL.jpg

live-out-of-your-imagination-not-your-history-quote-1.jpg

88bb89c531160dcd597a38c868a7e6cf--dahlia-flowers-purple-flowers.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content