login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

From 🎯March 2024 alignment Wisdom & links

Alignment is an area we are deeply interested in. Every now and then we come across interesting things-which allow for more thought toward our expansion. Post some of those things(: Comment and or post...what  you enjoy(:

"Wellness is a state of mind, body, and spirit. When the three are in alignment, you feel balanced and energized. You have more to give of yourself creatively and to your loved ones. That's what we all strive for." ~ Donna Karan

83c6ec394cc5d5e16255a1877e4e240e.jpgAlignWithTheHeartAffirmations?format=750w

I am grateful for everything in my life 

what I have

now

and

what I will have in the future

GRATITUDE

GRATITUDE -AN ATTITUDE OF JOYFUL ABUNDANCE

GRATITUDE-TAKE STOCK OF YOUR BLESSINGS8d415984dd0e4298600026b83b5a88be--powerful-words-loa.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Other threads w/ related inspiration 

(All is Well ) Link

Paths & Processes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sassi-Goddess-1120-1024x1024.jpeg

o ►In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. I support myself, and life supports me. I see evidence of The Law working all around and in every area of my life. I reinforce that which I learn in joyous ways. My day begins with gratitude and joy. I look forward with enthusiasm to the adventures of the day knowing that in my life, “All is good.” I love who I am and all that I do.I am the living, loving, joyous expression of life. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise L Hay

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

69631dad8e4b536624951055461d9f77.jpg

intentions-instead-of-goals-Brenna-Yovanoff-quote.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for Positive Affirmation Notebook: Positive Self-Affirmations for Kids Law of Attraction Children Book Journal Cards Notebook

The Power of Imagination

“I think of affirmations and visualizations as tapping into the power of the imagination, which is a generator and transformer, a force that precedes and shapes who we become, and what we create and achieve. Whenever we attempt something new or difficult, we have to be able to imagine it before it becomes possible. It’s the combination of inspiration and perspiration that brings about tangible results.” Jean Shinoda Bolen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content