login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

From 🎯March 2024 Thoughts , Mental Attitude & Your Why That You Can

d4106575ccec187fb52136fe59e67bf8.jpg

This is the energy of
goals today.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for I am not a product of my circumstances covey quote

Today I appreciate my strong desires to create plans which include the very things I say I want so much.

Image result for napoleon hill appreciation action pic quotes

Today I appreciate my desire to acknowledge I have what it takes to do the things I say I want.Image result for steven covey quote pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

200.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

mindcanachieve.jpg5926a04391bde9300a61e992beea2802.jpg

⇨I AM NOW HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND GRATEFUL FOR MY WONDERFUL LIFE.

⇨I create good feelings and experiences in my body, mind and life

⇨My inner vision is always clear and focused.

EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE TODAY IS A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE. CatherinePonder

I NOW HAVE ENOUGH TIME, ENERGY, WISDOM AND RESOURCES TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT I DESIRE. DIVINE WISDOM GUIDES ME TO MY NEXT RIGHT AND PERFECT STEP. I STEP FORTH TO CLAIM MY GOOD WITH EASE AND GRACE. CatherinePonder

⇨It is a given that raising my vibration daily results in my inspired action.

⇨I remain focused on my Heart's desires and take inspired actions to fulfill them.

⇨I am really ready now, it's a great day to have a great day!

⇨For each decision I make, no matter how small, I ask "will this path lead toward abundance, peace, health, love, productivity and positivity" as I make my choice

⇨I take inspired action, I do what I need to do, to get where I want to go

article~⇨How Long Does It Take To Form A New Habit? (Backed by Science)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a61b6d7ce179484d68679290e97812c4.jpg

Link

•  

• Sunday

• Sunday’s Promise Faith: My faith and my gratitude for all that I have been blessed with will shine through in my attitudes and in my actions.
  • ~~ ✰~
  • ~

• Monday

• Monday’s Promise Responsibility: I will take complete responsibility for my health, my happiness, my success, and my life, and will not blame others for my problems.

•Tuesday

• Tuesday’s Promise Accountability: I will not allow low self-esteem, self-limiting beliefs, or the negativity of others to prevent me from achieving my authentic goals and from becoming the person I am meant to be.

•Wednesday

• Wednesday’s Promise Determination: I will do the things I’m afraid to do, but which I know should be done. Sometimes this will mean asking for help to do that which I cannot do by myself.

•Thursday

• Thursday’s Promise Contribution: I will earn the help I need in advance by helping other people now, and repay the help I receive by serving others later.

• Friday

• Friday’s Promise Resilience: I will face rejection and failure with courage, awareness, and perseverance, making these experiences the platform for future acceptance and success.

• Saturday

• Saturday’s Promise Choice: I will have faith that, though I might not understand why adversity happens, by my conscious choice I can find strength, compassion, and grace through my
    About the Author Joe Tye is president of Paradox 21 Inc., which provides corporate training and culture change initiatives based on a proprietary curriculum of The Twelve Core Action Values of Personal Leadership Effectiveness. He is also the author of several books and audio programs on personal, career, and business success, and a popular motivational speaker.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

2ca80f7a407e5363bb67ce2f558719e0--kabbalah-quotes-lp.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I appreciate and strongly desire to hone in on what I will include in my thoughts to create the one thing that I want to see myself doing within the next 3 mos.

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content