login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🎯March 2024 pg1 / Create the Energy To Do That Thing

We all have things we wish would supernaturally get done by themselves Lol

This thread - says enough already I may not be Nike & just do it/ though I will creatively, peacefully get things done where I feel satisfaction.

I focus effortlessly on whatever I chose to focus on.

82bf8c316cee6c479e1cf5e6f142dcd6.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for exercise and accountability quote pics

This is so important... be mindful... and lighthearted... quite a wonderful combo(:

Image result for exercise and accountability quote pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

From the book The One Thing by Gary Keller

• What is the ONE thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? -Gary Keller
          • Find the lead domino, and whack away at it until it falls. -Gary Keller
          • Anyone who dreams of an uncommon life eventually discovers that there is no choice but to seek an uncommon approach to living it. -Gary Keller

Until my ONE thing is done, everything else is a distraction. -Gary Keller

Success is actually a short race – a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over. -Gary Keller

• When we know something that needs to be done but isn’t currently getting done, we often say, “I just need more discipline.” Actually, we need the habit of doing it. And we  need just enough discipline to build the habit. -Gary Keller

• The trick to success is to choose the right habit and bring just enough discipline to establish it. -Gary Keller
    • It takes an average of 66 days to acquire a new habit. -University College of London Study 2009
    • Your work life is divided into two distinct areas – what matters most and everything else.

You will have to take what matters to the extremes and be okay with what happens to the rest. Professional success requires it. -Gary Keller
    •  
  • Extraordinary results are directly determined by how narrow you can make your focus. -Gary Keller

• In a world of no instructions, asking :What's Your One Thing" becomes the simple formula for finding exceptional answers ~The one thing.

• What is the ONE thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? -Gary Keller

Until my ONE thing is done, everything else is a distraction. -Gary Keller

When you give your ONE Thing your most emphatic “Yes!” and vigorously say “No!” to the rest, extraordinary results become possible. -Gary Keller

• Success is built sequentially. It’s one thing at a time. -Gary Keller

• It is those who concentrate at one thing at a time who advance in this world. -Og Mandino

• Success demands singleness of purpose. -Vince Lombardi

• Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least. -Johann Wolfgang van Goeth

• People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their futures. -F.M. Alexander

•  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I lovingly direct my focus at one thing at a time .

I allow myself the pleasure of thinking many things and

the one thing I choose to focus on

the most

shines thru with

desire to address effectively … & I do

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content