login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

From 🎯March 2024. Releasing

Everyday we allow things we choose & things we didn’t know we have let in ..to be a part of things/our spirit.

This thread allows the necessary releasing 

I release

any need

for suffering.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Transcript of video: I now release anything blocking me from achieving my highest potential I now release anything blocking me from living the life of my dreams I now release anything blocking me from manifesting my desires I now release anything blocking me from knowing my true worth I now release anything blocking me from feeling my best I now release anything blocking me from achieving financial abundance I now release anything blocking me from receiving good luck I now release anything blocking me from achieving happiness I now release anything blocking me from releasing negative thoughts and emotions I now release anything blocking me from giving and accepting love I now release anything blocking me from communicating with my higher self I now release anything blocking me from speaking my truth I now release anything blocking me from achieving my soul's purpose I now release any blockages in my chakras I now release any blockages in my energetic field I now release any blockages in my emotional body I now release any blockages in my third eye My energy flows freely and easily to wherever it needs to be I am in perfect flow My path is clear

This sleep meditation uses hypnotic methods to easily and calmly release a full range of issues from limiting beliefs to burdens we carry in everyday life to "simple" trauma. The relaxation methods I use are designed for anyone and everyone who struggles to relax and I follow on from the ease that I show you how to access, to then facilitate release of trauma and burdens in the core of this session. This guided imagery takes you on a journey where you dispose of weights you are carrying in your backpack through a variety of methods. Along the way you may also discover that you are carrying burdens that were given to you that are just not yours. This can represent family or bigger cultural constraints given to us and can also represent inter-generational trauma. As you progress on your journey you reach the peak where you discover one more weight in your backpack. You look back on your journey were some core truths are revealed to you about your own strength of character and these realizations facilitate your final liberation which you yourself facilitate. I hope through this session that you not only find freedom from what has held you back, but that you also discover the strengths within you. As always I am here to support you on your journey. Peace, Sarah Dresser 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Transcript of the Video:

I know I did my best today I now let go and release all the stress and worries of the day

No matter what happened today, tomorrow is a fresh new start

My sleep tonight will be deep and peaceful I will wake up refreshed and energized

While I sleep, my subconscious finds solutions to problems

I am grateful for all the good things in my life, and I know more are on the way

I have faith that tomorrow will be a good day

The universe always helps me move toward my best life

Tonight I will get restful, restorative sleep

My body heals and grows stronger while I sleep

While I sleep, my mind cultures thoughts of joy and positivity

I have the power to overcome any challenge that tomorrow may bring

Every day I become more successful

Every day that passes makes me stronger and smarter

While I sleep, my subconscious is working to improve my life in every way

I sleep soundly, because I know the universe has my back

My body now releases all tension and prepares for peaceful sleep

I look forward to a brand new day of possibility

When I wake up, my heart will be open to all good possibilities

I am grateful for today, and excited for tomorrow

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

release negativity 

release resistance … if you are experiencing any. Even if you have experienced it for a long time 

0499ba6bfe13d109c0a830061c06da3d--daily-meditation-quotes-yoga-mantras-quotes.jpga642aa85b5df65e91c441c9456979286.jpg

I NOW RELEASE WORN OUT THINGS, WARN OUT CONDITIONS AND WORN OUT RELATIONSHIPS. I NOW MOVE FORWARD INTO HAPPY NEW EXPERIENCES WHERE I BELONG. ~ Catherine Ponder9c479f3942347a08c0d203d4b15f9dfb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTXWnxfL3hxozmaYY-4R9Fzw9Oiw3isiyK1VdidKMymyiIKK3qrw

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

•  releasing & other types of affirmations 5 types of affirmations Affirmations1Releasing/Cleansing Affirmations2Receiving/Accepting Affirmations3Being/Intending Affirmations4Acting/Claiming Affirmations5Integrating/Embodying
  • ~
    • [♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

1.  NAFFIRMATIONS

2.  DISAFFIRMATIONS

3. ANTI-AFFIRMATIONS

4. AFFIRMATIONS of ACCEPTANCE

5. AFFIRMATIONS of RELEASE

6. AFFIRMATIONS of CHANGE

7. AFFIRMATIONS of DOING

8. AFFIRMATIONS of BEING

9. AFFIRMATIONS of OWNING

10. AFFIRMATIONS of GRATITUDE

• o â–º Unity of Farmington Hills
      I Release and Let go

I now release all
      people, places, things,
      experiences, and conditions,
      which are not a part
      of the divine pattern of my life.

All
      people, places, things,
      experiences and conditions,
      which are not a part
      of the divine pattern of my life,
      release me.

I now attract all
      people, places, things,
      experiences and conditions
      which are a part of
      the divine pattern of my life.

All
      people places, things,
      experiences and conditions,
      which are a part
      of the divine pattern of my life,
      attract me.

• 6 Steps To Releasing Fear

• ~
        I am willing to release any conscious or unconscious patterns in me that assist in creating any negative conditions in my life . I love to grow beyond my current understanding.

•  

fdeeb5353866e717c20cdbc03cf47b9f--at-peace-inner-peace.jpg

9159910_orig.jpg1683454_orig.jpg

8170849_orig.jpg

563135_orig.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content