login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Progress!!!

Well though I admit, not 100% there with practicing the affirmations daily. I have so many here and in my books and my computer at home,I’d be saying them for hours and not getting anything else done,like working(which is where I’m at now but I’m on lunch so it’s ok)

I’ve noticed small changes in the attitudes of not only myself but with those I encounter daily and also those who are in my life now.

Sometimes it’s hard to really get in the mood to do these I find but once I do them I feel oh so much better.

Glad I found this site, it helps me get through my work day.

Bright blessings,

Kimberley (aka learningtoheal)

Bright blessings,Namaste and may you find Inner Peace and a wonderful journey.

Bright Blessings to you too Kimberley!

I understand where you are coming from, I have so many positive affirmations on my profile, in my books, in my wallet, they are here, there and everywhere!

I dont say every one of them as like you I wouldnt get anything done lol.

I use my Pure Essence Bmindful Start Page affirmations everyday and focus on the given affirmation during the course of that day. It works wonders for me! I love the fact its random and also knowing that ALL of my affirmations will be shown to me at the right time and it also fits in perfectly with my favourite affirmation of “Everything is revealed to me in perfect time sequence”.

This site is pretty cool! I love it too!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am grateful I have a habit over the years of using affirmations daily as self talk.

Bmindful is so helpful and keeps it simple.

I love organizing affirmations in such a way that they truly speak to me and create my moments, days..life

& I love Meditating Mama's idea for organizing them, that I have not yet done.

MeditatingMama’s System I like it!

Here’s a related wonderful thread by Pure Essense

this is a post of mine from 2009, so I can tell I've made great progress!

I am not utilizing MM's great ideas (yet)... though have been utilizing some pretty creative and inspiring -ideas for myself daily...

Would love to hear the ideas of others!!!

Loving affirmations!

This site has in been instrumental in creating my progress.

encouraging-quote-progress.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content