login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest October2023★[1] Preparing For Your Week

To keep planning simple … this thread devoted to allowing a good week

5d6de0528b68ca7573bb85368fb82863--therapy-quotes-art-therapy.jpg

Am-I-remembering-that-I.jpg

• HELLO EVERYONE!

FEEL FREE TO join in the flow and joy of getting what you want done.... more and more done-to your satisfaction. diary_em_hart.gif

(inspiration behind this thread in process}

Awhile back I had  created a little book  template... I 'only' did a handful of these template pages.

Purpose: I have so many books and I was tired of not having a system to know what I owned... what was it that I loved about them... and how to quickly access them... 

4fc6315a06e73f6b470952b1af0bd985--keep-calm-quotes-be-creative.jpg

Name this moment

What does this moment say about the energy of your direction? 

What is the subject of your thoughts?

What do you like about your energy ?

What is Interesting (Only To You )?

What feels hard?

what tool will you use to

allow more ease ?

How do you rate how it’s going

right now?

& why?

I wasn't sure why I chose to do this 'then' with my 'not enough time as it is' focus(:

Though it felt so right...I felt so happy. Loved the feeling!

What came from this was permission to create whatever felt right. Who would've thought I needed permission, right? I just never realized how I limit what I want to do, and how I'd like to do it because of how much I feel I already have going on.

I didn't feel like I was wasting my time,

What epiphany made its way to me loud and clear?

I had given myself the gift of perfect permission to complete things to my real satisfaction.

more intro in process

Allow Ease

& More Fun

In Your Intent

7532448786_eab2eec2ec_k.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is that day I feel and AM that energy of giving myself permission to love, laugh and live the life of my hearts desire.

1e2f2955cb9820cd9ac2ddf924aca211--happy-thoughts-deep-thoughts.jpg

I will admit my massive to-do lists gave me a wonderful overview....And checking in with myself toward getting things  done that had real deadlines, and ... and ...

bottom line, we can only do 1 thing at a time, and we can build on absolutely anything!!!

I can do big things a bit at a time,

and that is a beautiful thing.

I can do complex things and allow beautiful simplicity.

I will make a powerful difference in that which I value bit by bit in an engaged level of inspired flow.

I love my list that is created from my spirit place! 

I love my step by step lists.

My instructions speak to all parts of me.

My inner children are thrilled with each fresh new moment.

My inner children are throwing a party in my honor to love and live life very well.

We are all in this together and it is all good!

See the source image

57e0a8f9968f611d18480e39ad2918ed.jpg756731f17a6d87071c96a28b2017c7aa--positive-life-motivational-quotes-for-success-positivity-motivation.jpg

July_2018_Affirmation_desktop.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I REMAIN:

inspired perfectly...

I REMAIN:

'perfectly' energized -the way I love to feel for that which requires best energy.

I REMAIN:

phenomenally healthy to feel and be the way I love,

I REMAIN:

wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow,

I REMAIN:

completely peaceful.

I REMAIN:

oh so joyous.

I REMAIN:

'aware' in the way that pleases me,

I REMAIN:

faith-filled and wonderfully purpose oriented,

I REMAIN:

playful

diligent

& exceptionally kind.

I REMAIN:

timeless

priceless

and a work of art for my discriminating taste.

I REMAIN:

forgiving, forgivable 

and a joy to know,

I REMAIN:

a selfcare enthusiast!

I allow myself to be completely rested. well fed, 

& a joyous routine oriented body building 'fanatic'

I REMAIN:

with productive thoughts leading to my productivity inspired actions,

I REMAIN:

task oriented, goal achieving and completely flexible in my approach,

I REMAIN:

someone who sees and commands a wonderful mind, body,spirit experience-with all big projects-and all becomes 

doable

fun

and ingenious,

I REMAIN:

unaffected by unkindness

except

to love more

& bless more,

I love sacred-self care

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Imagine-your-life-is-perfect-Visualisation-Brian-Tracy.jpg?resize=584%2C487&ssl=1Brian-Tracy-The-checklist-is-one1.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

NOTHING-can-replace-what.jpg

checkmark.png

Finishing-is-liberating.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What would be the SMALLEST step you could take right now?

What would be the EASIEST step you could take next?

If your LIFE depended on you getting started, what is the very first action you could take?

And yes, planning, research, a phone call, making notes – all of these count as getting started…

And then – hey – a BONUS procrastination tip!

Wanna know the easiest way to get finished?

It’s to JUST KEEP STARTING. Don’t even think about finishing.

Just keep starting in the way I’ve described above

and it’ll be done before you know it. {author unknown}

Its easier and takes less effort to perform tasks.

Only 2 things to do today.

start

continue.

just 1 foot in front of the other

ezgif-1179939329.gif?4431536940723508046

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f842832faafe3840c12d7b2ea34de4b7.jpg77e76adca5ea0ba221e9cfb285bf3a59--boho-life-discipline-quotes.jpglist-posts-why-people-love-and-hate-lists-curation-tips-for-list-makers-5-638.jpg?cb=1351424925

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

take action

Law Of Action

The Law of Action must be employed in order for us to manifest things on earth. We must engage in actions that supports our thoughts dreams, emotions and words.

The Law of action states that you must do the things and perform the actions necessary to achieve what you are setting out to do.

Unless you take actions that are in harmony with your thoughts and dreams and proceed in an orderly fashion towards what you want to accomplish, there will be absolutely no foreseeable results. 

It is here with the law of action that most people falter when pursuing success.  It could be their fears or laziness that get in the way. 

You can also relate this law to that of the law of cause and effect. 

The cause is your action, as you take the action there will be a corresponding effect, that of which you may know or only the Universe will know the effect, but there will be an effect. 

Only by taking actions which correspond with our free will desires will the universe know what to bring into your life.

If you wish to learn, then take the action steps to learn - read books, study, etc.. only then will the universe know what you are striving for.   

When you take action, from the smallest thing

from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day

it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential.

But if you fail, to take that first action, then there won't be much in your future for resultssource

in process(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

★I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm,complete,focused,strong and healthy.★I Am filled with energy to do all the daily activities of my life...and then some.★Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy★I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits...to a High Creative Space.★ I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.★I know my truth. I speak and act from my heart-place.I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease★Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.★I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential.★It has been said:inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation.I stay completely focused and connected to my deepest desires which are reflected in the daily actions I take

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for bentinho massaro goals pic quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

872bab18f347eeaef2e8263eddf3245f.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

start with a list... from your heart

Joy... I am going to enter into this game of life with great enthusiasm, with calm joy and with a deep and abiding faith in the Invisible. Every tomorrow will be better than today. My experience will continuously expand until limitations, as I now understand them; will have passed entirely from my experience. It is the life more abundant that I have sought, and now I accept that I have an Infinite Power at my disposal.✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰Ernest Holmes

cd805d02954c3896bfcd0f4e06497240--nobody-cares-i-care.jpgquote by Tony Robbins: Well, I think you have to acknowledge, everyone has to acknowledge that we aren’t in control. We have influence. We’re not in control of the external world. It doesn’t matter. The idea that we’re puppets or that we’re victims, comes from the fact that people look around and they focus on the fact that there’s so much they can’t control. But if you look at anyone who has great well-being, anyone who has a sense of impact, anyone who leads, whether it be a mom leading a family or a person leading a business – the thing that makes them different than everyone else is they understand there are two worlds. The external world which I can influence and the internal world which I do control. And that internal world is where you have to master yourself. And I think that whatever your story is, whatever your core belief system is, you’re going to find a way to support it.

quotes-about-life-make-a-list-of-things-that-make-you-happy-make-a-list-of-things-you-do-every-da.jpg

make-a-written-list-of-everything-you-love-f3ae1e880f2fbb24bd5e1e51d026a4ad.jpgIMG_3130.png

I have given myself the gift of perfect permission to complete things to my real satisfaction.

This is so good how I Am ALWAYS creating and allowing ease with my activities each day. I Am creating my life around my calm and peaceful spirit.

d6d9ce5147ff15f44c33fa7d95003106.jpg

I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy creativity is alive in all aspects of my life

4fb04bdd2cca97af975a222eea4e102a--tony-robbins-quotes-anthony-robbins.jpgInspirational Quotes, Entrepreneur Goals, Goal Setting, Motivational Quotes For Success, Monday Motivation

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

be9636f11e1e68e06b1c6d145a24f2ea.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

38be97b08c8631d05e3e61d27abee359--meaningful-quotes-tumblr.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a260616e9904704fe416e82ea38015c7--deck-welcome-to.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

With awareness there comes choice. And so you are able to say: “I allow this moment to be as it is”. And then, suddenly, where before there was irritation, there is now a sense of aliveness and peace. And out of that comes right action.

— Eckhart Tolle

9e6bd614b7f5a5af98f5a2cdafc38024--words-of-inspiration-intuition.jpg73ae72f9b853bd0a43ccd352da468ee8.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

688080079f1e51542e46bd7b478eebe1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

💗 LOVE

I joyfully dance with life today.

d135915cc3cfa186ab87cd5110bd9d5f.jpgI Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life...

1. How can ‘it’ get any better than this? (any thing)

2. What are the possibilities?

3. What would ‘it’ take to show up?

[not an exercise to force yourself to answer -just questions consistently]

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER

b8263df1e59687b7763e23f9c74508d4--you-are-facebook.jpg

I rise to the occasion,I see life with scheduled opportunities.

I joyfully look forward to each day as good, fresh and new.

My confidence and competence are expanding massively.

★I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm,complete,focused,strong and healthy.★I Am filled with energy to do all the daily activities of my life...and then some.★Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy★I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits...to a High Creative Space.★ I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.★I know my truth. I speak and act from my heart-place.I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease★Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.★I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential.★It has been said:inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation.I stay completely focused and connected to my deepest desires which are reflected in the daily actions I take

d82d205c18ac0017021574bd8ac83488--catherine-ohara-the-divine.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

in process(:

thread-Everything Is Falling Into Place {your joy&inner peace}

thread-Be Harmony...1

thread-Enjoying Myself and Loving Where I Am {affirmations}

thread-Its Always Better

in process(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content