login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼ Mindful...Grounded...Centered...Uplifted

thread from 2010… here’s to bringing it current

• ~
    intro from 2010

Affirmations:
I can Be…. and I am uplifted… AND grounded at the same time

• ~
    Assess your life lately are you behaving/feeling like a human doing or a human being?

Discuss ways that keep you centered and mindful?

Do you make sure the things that assist you in this area are a regular part of your daily-doings?

Let’s chat…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have been away because I have been working toward my goals. I am not so much on doing something over and over again. For some it works great and has had great results. For me affirming now and then and then getting to work helps me a lot. I have met many goals.

Not so much financial ones but having a happy life with those I love and creating an atmosphere of laughter. Which is soooo important for me. When we spend some time during the day to have a good laugh those seconds actually help any vitmans you are taking work better for you. Lower high blood pressure and allows your body to stay healthy. Laughter is like a breath of fresh air for the whole body.

Meditating is great I did it for years and then stopped. Now just before I fall asleep and want a goal or have a question I ask for help. For example I had very high blood pressure a couple of weeks ago. I got into bed and then asked my parents who have passed on and God to please send me a cure. Not a band aid but a cure.

When I woke up the answer was for me to start “juicing vegetables and fruits together.” Yes this method does work! I felt horrible that entire day because I didn’t eat a thing just the juice. When I came home and checked my blood pressure it was great! That started me on juicing and watching everything I eat. I cannot believe in such a short time what great changes we can make.

May you all be blessed,

Mary

I always start the day with gratitude and then thinking about my affirmations(aspirations) whether I actually read them or not. Since it’s just Noah(dog) and I, I am able to leave my vision board out where I can always see it. This reminds me of my dreams.
I find it is difficult but important to try to get in the flow and stay there because the ego will come in & mess with me and blow out my light otherwise. Gotta get lit today! Jan

In response to Godscreation’s post:
thank you for this post ,its just what i needed to read Mary .Im determined to lower my b p without beta blockers and cholesterol without statins and your post has given me the encouragement i need to start a thorough detox and change in eating habits ,take care love flowergirl

I am being mindfull about my self talk and getting much better at not calling myself awfull names .Tell myself now – you did the best you could .love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Good for you flowergirl you deserve to be healthy and happy!

Blessings,
Mary

thanks Mary ,just done my weekly shop and treated myself to organic carrotts ,los of fruit and veg ,nuts,rice milk and salad .love flowergirl

Just a Little ditty I have been using along with my tapping.

‘May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us’

I have put a little note by my front door that all my friends are following:

“Rocks’ Worry Basket

Please dump negative shit here!
You can pick it up when you Leave!

The Management Thanks You!

In an attempt to heal my home and my life, there is a new rule in this House and I would like everyone to try and follow the rule.

It is not very hard, but it will help to cleanse my home and me. If you are having a problem with your job, your spouse, your money or your life; please leave those problems in this basket. You can pick them up when you are ready to leave. This way we will bring only love and positive energies into this Home.
Take a sheet with you so you don’t Forget”

The sheets have this same saying on it. Also I have a Cosmic Box in my bathroom which I will put questions and worries for the Universe to answer and help me with. Again it seems to help. Anything that I have concern with goes in the box, and I forget about it and it gets taken care of.

This seems to be working well also, I still find myself in a fog once in
a while with no directions, thankfully it doesn’t last too long. Woo Hoo

I am also reading more, present book of choice “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Spiritual Healing” by Dr Susan Gregg

One passage that really hit home for me.

“You are a limitless being inside a physical body experiencing a world that seems to be full of limitations. The world as you now see it is an illusion.” We are all on a journey to spiritual wholeness and our path is very personal. We all will do things differently, but in the long run hopefully get the same results. In other words, nothing we do is wrong, it is just our way. Isn’t that a relief. LOL Bless you guys, I Love Ya.

Tap On Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to rockswealth’s post:
Beautiful….simply beautiful.
Thanks so much for sharing this Roxanne!
You are inspirational!

A full and thankful heart..

what a wonderfull thread this is developing into ,the love and kindness comes through all your lovely words .Im gratefull to be a part of such a caring group ,thank you ,love flowergirl

I too love the encouragement on this thread... in this community...

I am pondering the focus questions

for my present in 2019(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content