login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Newest in JUNE 2023★ Favorite Quotes (& thoughts)

Another quote thread? yup😊

Share more of your favorites 

tumblr_nb9yt6hspl1qfrjsho1_250.jpg

“True connection is when our heart is included.” – Doc Childre
“Take a day to Love more and Figure less.” – Doc Childre 

See the source image

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a441eb7592f91af0129393291c6c8234--law-of-attraction-health-anxiety.jpg
Related image

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4KCwJ3MERUhv93xm1nS9IcWfn5xgzwqdGrbGaL-U0ScNP2B_rHg

"Distance yourself from negative people who try to lower your motivation and decrease your ambition. Create space for positive people to come into your life. Surround yourself with positive people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambitions, and bring out the best in you."

Roy T. Bennett

See the source image

“Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”    
 Roy T. Bennett

Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.

Roy T. Bennett

64c24f690724560202c3292c61b6b654.jpg

Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.

To stop caring about what others think is often easier said than done. It becomes easy when you can listen to your inner voice to form a strong conviction and self-confidence.

Roy T. Bennet

Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
Make peace with yourself before you move forward.

Roy T. Bennet

quoteToday I choose to live with gratitude for the love that fills my heart, the peace that rests within my spirit, and the voice of hope that says all things are possible. unknown

by BK Sister Jayanti
˚I focus inside and I watch what’s happening inside my own inner world.
I see many thoughts flickering on the screen of my mind and I can consciously choose which thoughts to have.
I choose the thought of peace.
I visualise a point of light and in this awareness of peace I know that this is who I am.
I am a being of light.
I am a being of peace.
My thoughts slow down and I savor the beauty of peace within, as my inner world is filled with peace.
I am also filled with light.
I can feel the clouds of confusion receding and as this light becomes bright I can feel my own inner power growing within.
My own being is light, is might, is peace.
Having forgotten myself I had forgotten these original and natural qualities of mine, and now that I know who I am, all these qualities naturally belong to me again and in this awareness I radiate light, peace and might.
And now I let my thoughts come back to the awareness of the physical body that I occupy and the situations in life that I find myself in today, but now I come back with an outlook transformed with an attitude which is very different

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d98b9f083ba27fa82757cf0007b12498.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Declarations About Fear:

ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LIFE IS AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCEWHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT – I ONLY NEED TO “LET GO” OF THE FALSE STUFF AROUND THE FEAR OF SURVIVAL 

[Keith Garrick]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This quote makes a lot of sense to me

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety or fear try to call me, they keep getting a busy signal and they'll soon forget my number.—Edith Armstrong 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

bb6ad23c405cf8c0ac07ab3e949f8751--spiritual-inspiration-daily-inspiration.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I Know you have big dreams for yourself, but don’t forget to appreciate how far you’ve come already. Remember the days when you prayed for the things you have now.

-unknown

36fe6e2dd4259fa9f0c8dfe57aa02ae2.jpg

“The things you take for granted someone else is praying for.”                                                   

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

450bf92292ac30292792c760a4b0e831.jpg

“If we find ourselves unworkable and give up on ourselves, then we’ll find others unworkable and give up on them.  What we hate in ourselves, we’ll hate in others.  To the degree that we have compassion for ourselves, we will also have compassion for others.  Having compassion starts and ends with having compassion for all those unwanted parts of ourselves, all those imperfections that we don’t even want to look at.  Compassion isn’t some kind of self-improvement project or ideal that we’re trying to live up to."

Pema Chödrön

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There are moments in each of our lives when something greater—something Incontrovertible—steps in to help us realign with our truest lives and most authentic selves. This perceived crisis or trauma either shakes our world to its core or tears everything apart so that we are launched once again in the direction of our best lives, the most authentic expression of who we are each here to be.

Panache Desai

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Embrace relational uncertainty. Its
called romance. Embrace spiritual
uncertainty. It’s called mystery.
Embrace occupational uncertainty
It’s called destiny. Embrace
emotional uncertainty. It’s called
joy. Embrace intellectual
uncertainty it’s called revelation.

Mark Batterson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content