login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Newest in February 2023 ★ Why you should talk to yourself

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/q6UAGSdYra0?feature=share

What you say to yourself and about yourself becomes your outer experience. Self talk is everything, throughout the day I am constantly talking to myself, constantly encouraging myself, boosting myself, hyping myself up, reminding myself of past success, so I can bring that energy into the present. You'll also notice how your self talk affects your vibration (how you feel) and when you change how you feel, you change the energy around you. Throughout the day talk to yourself, talk to yourself in the present tense - I AM or I HAVE, and speak power over your life

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Image result for strong capable affirmation pic

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Thanks for this thread!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Hi Mr. B,

Thanks for posting this thread!

Self talk is the most important talk of all.  That's were the flow of energy is manifest, first we have a thought, then we either agree/disagree, vs believe it or hold it as a consideration -- then when we speak it - or we question it, maybe consider it.

Self talk is ground zero - where we can choose how and what we want to believe.

Beliefs are key to empowerment.

Beliefs are also the way to our connection with ourselves, with others and with the ability to connect with the world beyond what we know and experience.

Therefore, examining and exploring our beliefs can help us root out beliefs that no longer serve our growth, our commitments or our priorities.

It matters what we think!!

We can choose to make healthier choices - just by noticing -- and managing our commitment to identifying barriers and identifying old, self limiting - non-beneficial, non-transformating barriers of resistance. 

I allow my self to be open to change and improvement!

I allow myself to change with ease and I allow myself to be free to make the most of this moment!

Everyday, I welcome self improvement! 

I am committed to pure growth and my gratitude is flourishing. 

My gratitude is allowing me to experience myself and others newly, and I see that we are all very gifted and we are such a source -- for one another.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

"AS"  - is one of the greatest songs ever written... its written by Stevie Wonder.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

AS by Stevie Wonder

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlkcdoOEIWE 

it is a beautiful song!

Beliefs are definitely the lenses in which we see & connect .

Its illuminating to simply ponder that

As soon as we view our beliefs - we can decide if we are prospering from it… and then choose accordingly. Though, with choice comes active reinforcement (: ( hence surrendering, prayer & affirmation)

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content