login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

November’22★★Newest★★ Working Harder Made Easier Easier

Sharing things that help us do harder work and enjoying the flow & process more than the focus of what may have difficult aspects.

I would be ever so grateful if you would join me(:

Inner assists the outer(:

4316858_orig.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d2/0a/55/d20a55ec2c4472d24fb06835d51c2201.jpg

ef4954fbcea8a7166a497865af2f842d--law-of-attraction-loa.jpg

Everything is energy.
Your thought begins it, your emotion amplifies it and your action increases the momentum. unknown

"Approach your day with this thought:
 I see and expect wonderful things, and that is what I experience."
-Doreen Virtue". 

We all have the power to transform ourselves and consciously choose something that does not already exist. At any moment we can create something beyond what is . •Julie Ann Turner

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

“Many people say that they work better under the pressure of deadlines. Unfortunately, years of research indicates that this is seldom true.” ~~ Brian Tracy (Book: Eat That Frog)

Acknowledging yourself with a little victory dance, inner smile, or high five is like putting pavement on the new dirt road you just built. It makes it so much easier for you to travel that path again. Ariane Benefit

Each time you acknowledge yourself is like adding streetlights and signage systems that make it easier to go down that road again in the future. You can’t build the road in a day, but if you keep yourself busy focusing on celebrating each iteration, you will suddenly realize one day that you can barely remember what it felt like to automatically limit your possibilities. Ariane Benefit

That’s how learning keystone habits works – each layer of bricks is needed to make a house, but the foundation of the house is what makes it last. Once you have built the house, you rarely even notice the foundation. But the fact that the house is still standing is proof that the solid foundation is there AND that it was worth taking the time needed to build it. Ariane Benefit

Once you really master something, you often can’t remember what it felt like to not be able to do it. You may not even be to articulate how you do it. Can you remember not being able to walk, talk, or drive or ride a bike? It’s like that. It becomes a distant memory and a “non-issue” in your life. It becomes your new normal. Ariane Benefit

Ariane-Benefit-calls-her.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4mOTHfL9WM 

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Redirect your thoughts, instead of trying to control them, empowers you to release all the energy being sucked up by stress and overwhelm and channel it into designing your life to fit, function and feel good about yourself every day.Ariane Benefit
    •  
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Begin With Needs In Mind Versus Time.Ariane Benefit
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Seek Agility and ResiliencyAriane Benefit
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Use calendar and To Do list to protect time, enhance mind, enhance memory, improvise and juggle commitments. Ariane Benefit
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  Resting and relaxing is productive. Ariane Benefit

• Outliers who are growth-oriented, creative, non-linear, intuitive thinkers and who love to learn and explore more than the average person does, need goals that are adaptable, flexible and agile.
  • The agile way of goal setting accepts you as you are.
  • Rather than relying on self- control, the agile approach encourages self-understanding and self-leadership to design goals in a way that nurtures your spirit and organically inspires you to achieve beyond what you can even imagine right now. Using control tactics is not required to inspire yourself to do things that are good for you – there are other ways!Ariane Benefit

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LaxT5WA_YL8 

I Take Action Affirmations 

AFFIRMATIONS:

I take action.

I am action taker.

Every day, I take action.

Every day, I take action and do my best.

Every day, I give my all and get things done.

All my actions support my dreams and goals.

By taking positive actions, I bring more positive results into my life.

Each day I do one new thing to improve the quality of my life.

Every positive action I take creates fantastic new opportunities for me.

Every positive action I take leads to greater and greater success.

Everything I do takes me closer to achieving my goals and dreams.

I accept that I don't need to know everything in order to start

. I ensure that I take daily action towards my goals. I ensure that I spend time working on each goal every day. I know that actions always speak louder than words, so i take immediate action. I know that it takes action to change one’s life. I act on every opportunity that comes my way. I act right now like the person I dream of becoming. I always know what needs to be done, and get to doing it right away. I always know which actions will return the greatest benefits. I always take action when needed. I take action towards my goals daily. I take determined action towards my goals. I take positive actions every day to move closer to my dream. I talk less and do more. I think less and take action more. I am always motivated to take positive action. I am always moving forward in my life. I am always ready to jump into action. I am committed to putting 100% effort into my goals. I am completely dedicated to doing everything it takes to reach my highest potential. I am creating a great future for myself right now. I am inspired to take action every day. I am now taking positive action towards the results I want. I am ready to do whatever it takes to make my dream a reality. I am successful because I get things done. I love to take action and get things done. I know that now is the only time to move towards my dreams. I do right now what needs to be done. I enjoy getting things done. I love getting things done. My daily positive actions move me closer and closer to my dreams. My positive thoughts fill my life with positive action. Right now, I am doing what is most important to my plans for the future. Today I take one more step forward towards my dream. When something needs to be done, I do it. When things need doing, I get down to business. I take immediate action now.

df722145b313c059362ba5b0315d11d9.jpg

6a00d83451c50869e201630483e50e970d-pi

I love my momentum.

I asked for the things I needed and I got exactly what I needed, and then I had an opportunity for a RAK and it was an win- win.

Nice flow today!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

nice, JGH

🌈💐

beautiful about your awesome momentum and the outstanding RAK!(:

Yes, a double win for sure!

What’s the one thing you can do now such by doing it, everything else will be easier or unnecessary.” – The one thing.

5926a04391bde9300a61e992beea2802.jpg

“With infinite patience, I produce immediate results”

I succeed with ease     My mind is filled with peace      I love how I feel the words of this current experience of my Spirit place .     I joyfully embrace the golden opportunities of each day, co-creating with God for the highest good.     Divine energy flows through me with every breath I take.  I love how deep breaths feel from this spirit place I Am.

Thank you eyes. My eyes make me happy and feel great. Thank you heart. My heart makes me happy and feel great. Thank you brain. My brain makes me happy and feel great.

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Fantastic

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Today is a life well done and kudos to my well-being 

I AM

Working Smarter

Not Harder

I AM

My Life

Made Easier Easier & Better Every Day

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content