login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Todays quote

“To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.”
Disraeli

tags: quotes,high traffic feel-good thread

Love Life
Sue

Our other wonderful quote thread is getting pretty filled up with great contributions, and this one created by Sue in 2009 looked like it needed some company…(here’s to other threads which add to community)

Other Quotes You May Like

• ~

The art of joy is having a love affair with life. It is embracing life …. It is an expression of inner music. Wilfred A. Peterson

• “The lesson which life constantly repeats is to ‘look under your feet.’
    You are always nearer to the divine and the true sources of your power than you think.
    The lure of the distant and the difficult is deceptive.
    The great opportunity is where you are.
    Do not despise your own place and hour.
    Every place is under the stars.
    Every place is the center of the world.” ~John Burroughs,

“Every Place is Under the Stars” ( via fables-of-the-reconstruction )
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
“So much of what goes on in our society works to pressure people into meeting rigid expectations for behavior, learning, and development. The reality, though, is that individuals grow and learn in remarkably different ways. When we allow people to develop according to their natural rhythms, and learn in their own unique way, we make it possible for them to achieve a sense of meaning in their lives, and enable them to share their remarkable gifts with the broader culture, thus making the world a better place in which to live” Thomas Armstrong

Awakening Genius
Joy
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
If genius has any core component, it is probably the experience of joy. Ask some of the great minds of our time to explain what motivates them in their work and generally you will not hear them talk about pay checks or even the Nobel Prize (though these certainly have their allure). More often they may speak somewhat mystically of an experience that sounds like joy. Young children may not be as articulate, but if they could speak about what motivates them in their most passionate play experiences they would probably speak of ‘o (they speak of it anyway through their sparkling eyes, their bouncing bodies, and their squeals of delight). As Piaget once wrote: “On seeing a baby joyfully watching the movements of his feet, one has the impression of the joy felt by a god in directing from a distance the movement of the stars.”
[article excerpt-Awakening Genius by
Thomas Armstrong]
Awakening Genius

The 12 Qualities of Genius

• ~
Always be yourself, express yourself have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. Bruce Lee
  • ~

Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. E.E. Cummings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The more someone practices choosing to love and appreciate, the easier and easier it gets as they will begin to feel more love and appreciation and it will be increasingly reflected back to them in their life. Also, if they do experience a challenge if they have been practicing loving and appreciative thoughts, the challenge will transform more rapidly. Tracy Friend …excerpt from article Love and Appreciation Our Natural State of Being, by Tracy Friend

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When prayer removes distrust and doubt, and enters the field of mental certainty, it becomes faith; and the universe is built on faith. ErnestHolmes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble. Albert Einstein

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To draw, you must close your eyes and sing. ~Pablo Picasso

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it. ...Osho

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content