login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Complimenting The Person Above You

Just a little forum game I thought of this morning, its about complimenting the person above you, thought it would be a good way to work towards building our complimenting skills with ease and confidence.

All you have to do is compliment the person above you with anything that first pops into your mind.

Compliments make a person feel great about themselves, so lets brighten a persons soul and watch them sparkle.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Pure Essence’s post:

You’re an easy person to compliment, Pure Essence(: You have a wonderful, loving presence. Each time I read your posts I feel your enthusiasm and loving energy(: I’m grateful to have met you here(: Great thread too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Oh biggest cuddle Laurie! Thankyou so very much for your kind loving words! You are a breath of fresh air and a beautiful lady who has a heart of gold!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi Pure Essense.
Dee,

My compliment to you is the serenity I feel that you manage to radiate and the spiritual wisdom that you willing share. Thats a lovely gift.
Many thanks
Sue

Love Life
Sue

Hi Sue. Ive read your blurb and its very upbeat. You are a very positive person with not so much a glass half full attitude but more a glass completely full attitude to life :)

enjoy life!

This is an old thread from 2009, being brought current for 2015. And my hope is Best 1978 returns…because she is a lovely kind sincere lady who brought wonderful things to this site(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tags: Kindness/Self & Others, RAK, (Potentially) high traffic feel good thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content