login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness meeting 07/23/22: Your Momentum

Welcome All to the latest edition of the happiness meetings.

This meeting is intended to be all about you... you and your momentum.

For anybody who has been held down, stopped and overwhelmed on their path for whatever reason, in this meeting we will be exploring momentum and what it takes to process your personal information and start where ever you are. 

Where ever you are, it's truly perfect. We benefit the most by honoring the inner work of processing and the deeper work of delving in and nurturing our worth. Don't just know your worth. Connect with your worth, hold it in your Spirit and speak to it and tend to your worth. Is your worth "worthy"? Ask, listen and feel. Use all of your senses.

Intentions:

There will be a constellation of intentions, all of which will be available to all through your inner work of processing.

The more that I engage my self - to engage my momentum, the more actively I choose to allow myself to process areas where I have the least momentum.

Areas of low momentum are the calling card for growth and the need for evolution. 

This processing work is an exploration involving consciousness.

Its a process of self discovery and the intention is for brand new access, in this moment. 

Be patient. It takes a commitment to your higher process - which is distinguished from that of a commitment of time.

It's more than a process of allowing.  It involves the transfer of consciousness from our lower vehicles into a higher part of our great creative evolutionary process.

There is truth to behold and the evolution of consciousness and the effect of that evolution on your lower vehicles involved can be summed up in three words: energy follows thought.

If you change your desires, you change yourself. An act of  Transformation.  Therefore, be transformed by renewing your mind.

The goal of all of these happiness meetings is creation.

We create, we choose, we envision, we seek clarity, we work with intention, we learn to let go and surrender and we learn the work and the joy of self care.

We grow into our best self. Our evolutionary process continues!

Invitation:

The happiness meeting were started in 2015. Our Bmindful community is its' own special Positivity community. I do not know of any other place that is as accommodating as Bmindful.

I am so grateful for the invaluable growth and the accumulation of wisdom and inner peace...  

If anyone is ever interested in creating and hosting a happiness meeting, please feel free. This is an open invitation. It's like gardening. You clean up an area in your life and you plant whatever you choose, and you tend your garden and you keep making strides... you keep making improvements and it continues to produce abundance, health, healing, miracles and an endless propagation of possibilities...

PREVIOUS Happiness Meeting -

Link -

Happiness/meeting-July16★★Newest★★Lighter With Love 07/16/22

Affirmations:

Questions/ Suggestions:

1. I have an idea for a 12 week challenge.

I am going to take time and design a 12 week self directed study of my worth. I think 12 weeks is proper because of the identifying characteristics in the Theory of Change. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PXeJ4eQKQ8A&feature=youtu.be 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Gabrielle-Bernstein-Zen-Quote-4.jpg

Gabrielle-Bernstein-Zen-Quote-5.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

5ff8cc10155f017469702a33328fd5a5--daily-positive-affirmations-morning-affirmations.jpg

more

Affirmations 

I love how everything I do supports my loving myself & in turn creates a better me to be love to others.

7e5d2938f71b7e2515255c187f5764c0--time-quotes-day-quotes.jpg
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
f7cc3caf5c673080ce79b634100dc737--pink-sky-pink-sunset.jpg
Related image

Questions For Your Consideration

1. When you hear the idea of allowing your personal momentum, what is this idea saying to you?
  2. When you make a decision to allow a greater momentum…. not necessarily a faster speed… though a pace which allows you to be in the moment, and just the present moment ….what enhances this experience for you? What creates flow for you?
    hrtani.gif
    [To be more clear, what are any of the tools that give you wings…? (name 1 or many)
     Wings as in anything that speaks to your moment… allowing you to be …do ….anything that started out as insurmountable… and now you can move ….and then move a bit more … etc]

Feel free to answer in song… in affirmations, intentions ,quotes or an explanation close to your heart.

Enjoy and prosper your way(:

The theme of this Happiness Meeting is not just Momentum, though

Your Momentum.

When momentum is shared it can only be communicated experienced from one’s own heart place

CAM-PT-American-Heart-Month-300x268.jpg

from one’s own place of experience.

Though as we allow from the uniqueness of where we are, 

who we are

where we have been

to where our spirit already wants us to be aligned with…

….we come to terms progressively with so many things on our own time table.

It can not be rushed or accomplished by anyone else.
We can be inspired by others, though we can not Take someone else’s inspiration.

We can create something that someone else loves, though it cannot be our heart place unless it comes from our heart.

Life, as we know… has much uncertainty and the mystery is only palatable if we can create from a place that gives us something so personal and right … just for us. It has to speak to us and we need to feel it’s meaning. 

This may sound overly serious…it is, because as they say … we are all just 1 decision away from where we want to be. And when we are our authentic selves we are right where we are supposed to be …. for our own personal momentum to have a starting point.

When momentum comes from a place of love

our momentum … our life… has a ripple effect, whether it was our intent or not.

Love inspires us

Love inspires everywhere.

It has a life of its own and yet it joins hands with the love in others.

Momentum 

can take you for quite a ride… of personal energy… a personal rhythm for the season of your life you are in … for the moment of day you are in

Things in life can be beyond our imagination on every level of the continuum.

It is up to us to be there for ourselves and to love one another as we continue to walk our own unique path. 

It is up to us, and we will all have our own unique way of doing this.

"We don't need to explain our love. We only need to show it." 

.Paulo Coelho

Redirecting-your.jpg

Today I am allowing

myself  to …

Today I am appreciating ….

Today I am feeling passionate about….

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing & Being's post:

I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display. 

(affirmation created by David Richo)

• I breathe in an atmosphere of perfect peace

I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats

★I hear and see with love. ★I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me. 

★ Serene clarity and blessed peace of mind are my blessed essence

As I post this song, one I originally posted many years ago on Bmindful , I come from a sensitive place … knowing … there will be times in our lives, where we cannot be rushed… 

What we feel and what are experiencing is absolutely positively right where we are supposed to be for the season we are in.

my process as everyone else’s is a very personal one. I may delete the post above.

I only know that like for everyone… life is a journey with what feels like a million detours with a million possibilities. How cliché, huh? This journey thing. Experience after experience, ‘we’ tell ourselves ‘this’ is it! This is that missing link, Now ‘I’ have got it, now I know what to do…

I believe it’s when when ‘we’

know that it is never complete…

that it becomes complete.

When the door remains open to your heart, that is when it can begin.

well, I just removed my post. Not because it didn’t reveal exactly in this moment what I felt, what I am feeling… believing

that I believe I understand…

Though it was my momentum., my revelation… and we all have them.. and we will all continue to have them. That’s the beauty of momentum… that’s the beauty of life.

That is our beauty we hold inside to give to others… as it continues to grow from our heart.

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing & Being's post: In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing & Being's post: In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing & Being's post

It is love that will continue to grow… as I allow my heart to evolve

I wrote a lot about my process  and

it’s my process , and I love the fact that I can love it, and know it will just be more and more as I allow

thoughts were about the process

of acceptance, surrendering etc 

I was able to write on it, because they are processes that we in my opinion continue to learn from, grow from. It is like love. Love isn’t just love to me… it’s an evolving area that knows no bounds

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

I enjoy your words..

It's more than a process of allowing.  It involves the transfer of consciousness from your lower vehicles into a higher part of great creative evolutionary process.

It reminds me how we often say very simple 1 word utterances and mean the same thing.

It also reminds me you write very beautifully.

Though back to my original thought… of how we can say the same thing or something very different from another , and won’t know unless we say ‘do you mean?”

I have been fortunate in my life to come across a rare few , that our words mean pretty much the same thing.

Will finish placing  the rest this afternoon 

diary_em_hart.gif

menu1.gif

PERSONAL – habits that keep me healthy and happy

PEOPLE – activities that promote relationship with the people I love

PASSION – activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life

PURPOSE – tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life

PROJECTS – priority tasks that need to be finished this week
the PeacefulMom © 2009-2014 Kimberlee Stokes – ThePeacefulMom.com – 

C_XB560WAAEuCJI.jpg

-.-

This is my final answer lol

In response to Joy Grows here's post in questions
a 12 week challenge.
I like 12 week challenge
though for myself I would like to call it
challenge & assessment
In my process, I have had to put a lot into my personal focus,
• because my life has changed so dramatically and I don’t look ahead as bettering as I once thought. It takes away from a life I was more than satisfied with. My Spirit confirms my joy.
• I will create a more narrowed approach to a timeline I already have in place and assess at that time on the areas I want and then create a new time line to keep on going✅

I do agree with an accountability partner(s)

to share a direction or pieces of things desired while on the way to what is desired.

I will be specific enough to ‘Measure’

though general enough to allow for something magnificently better than what I am seeing in my minds eye

Thank you JGH (:

Image result for playing with universe affirmations I Am Open For More Fun

Today and everyday I am experiencing supportive and abundant results for every task I Am engaged in.

I always know that if not my current reality, something magnificently better shows up in perfect ways in perfect timing!!!

My valuable intentions for me today are…

I intend to allow and be.

I intend to conserve and strengthen my energy.

I intend to focus on what I have understood to be my highest priorities in this moment

I intend to pace myself compassionately  yet be as focused and productive as I am able throughout this day.

Image result for mindfulness affirmation pics

I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder 

7c61895b0a5665fa3c1588f765e844f2--pink-peonies-pink-flowers.jpg

“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which

well said !!!

Happiness meetings are  like gardening.

You clean up an area in your life and you plant whatever you choose, and you tend your garden and you keep making strides... you keep making improvements and it continues to produce abundance, health, healing, miracles and an endless propagation of possibilities...

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing ,Being, Creative, Capable&❤️'s post

I have learned so much about the work of processing from you.

Thank you for being a part of my processing and also for letting me be a part of yours. You are amazing person and the distance that you've covered this past year is profound. 

Your writing is beautiful. 

Thankfully, we have different perceptions and if we were all homogeneous, there would be no new learning.

The work of processing makes us more aware of our strengths, weaknesses, our values, priorities and our personalities. We continue to grow and we stretch for greater flexibility and for new balance.

I am inspired by this happiness meeting and I embrace this new growth.

Thank you Kathi.

I thank you for your kindness, and trust.

I love you 

I love our treasured community.

Happiness Meetings
I will say I always attempt to jot things on the spot on a Happiness meeting.. and I feel so comfortable in doing so, and then I pull back and copy and paste some very valuable things  ‘just for me’ elsewhere

To me the most important things are the personal take-aways from each meeting … that gets planted with the rest of everything that is growing well(:

The wonderful part of this meeting is a lot of the ‘invisible’ , we know what is there … we can’t find the words…

though knowing I had a powerful experience is all that matters.

Our Spirit knows this good stuff is not invisible (:

it only seems

invisible because

things are always in process …elusive in ways 

It’s elusive if you are trying to chase it down 

Don’t chase , and it arrives

Don’t run from what arrives and it becomes a hurdle you become ready to jump

Is it out of a comfort zone?

Yes.

As it should be, if you have never been there before…. Ever

We leave that ‘infamous door open’ to allow more…

and the door remains open… that is growth.That gives energy to hope , faith, trust and belief.

I used to love definitive answers for everything. Though, I know the definitive is my faith in believing everything is going to be alright … 1 day at a time. 
My momentum… loves that I am understanding acceptance … Acceptance means you can not appreciate something…you can actually hate something

though that’s ok.

and process of surrendering is the true letting go and humbling yourself. 

It’s a powerful process

I am powerfully grateful for seeing Hope work in my life.
My momentum is hope.
My momentum is acceptance.
My momentum is surrender.
My momentum is love.

1ec1cf9bedb46c9e27baf2a7e8918896.jpg

In response to ♡ ˚ Rhythmic Glow of My Soul's post:

Thank you for all of your kind words and for being a beacon of light.

Your enthusiasm and your generosity with all things Bmindful, and All of the desired impact that this work yields really matters. You have been assisting our Bmindful community for years, and for many people, you held that light and you held the space for them as they worked and processed, and they learned the power of self engagement. They learned the work, the necessity and the benefits of self care.

Back to this meeting:

This meeting is just hardly begun.

I googled on the theory of change (T.O.C.) and there is so much information that is available that strengthens this as a master plan of structural support.

I think everybody needs support, not just with momentum but with processing all of your personal information. 

Processing this lifetime accumulation of personal information changes perceptions -- and new perceptions can elevate us in the creation of our evolutionary process.

We need to see the benefits of our evolution.

Recently, we had a happiness meeting about Accountability partnership.

Very powerful tool that reinforces you achieving your desired goals.

My goals were my physical health and my vitality. I also have goals related to career and having my career be a source of purpose, passion and contribution.

Beyond my personal goals, what Accountability provides is another form of self processing.

This is how important processing our personal information is. It's not just work. This is finding and creating pleasure from within.... 

There is pleasure, freedom and peace in my Spirit as I build accountability into my self care.

This also creates alignment with my relationship with self worth.

thank you Kathi, for your kind acknowledgment.

Enjoyed all of your thoughts … especially 

Beyond my personal goals, what Accountability provides is another form of self processing.

This is how important processing our personal information is. It's not just work. This is finding and creating pleasure. 

There is pleasure, freedom and peace in my Spirit as I build accountability into my self care.

This also creates alignment with my relationship with self worth.

The pleasure principle is definitely a factor in a good life, and most definitely cannot be sidestepped.

I focused on that today. That was always a ‘thing’ for me to include, though my ideas have been a bit on hold … if you will. I used to somehow incorporate that in my momentum like it was breathing.

I have had to not rethink it… I have recently been Re-feeling it.

Today I thought of places I may want to visit that are really joy—giving … like the ocean areas. This was quite a big deal for me right now, hoping to not just pursue these ideas… those these feelings … that speak to giving myself these gifts in my life … 

All of my goals have a newness intertwined. Though not all of them are strikingly new.

you are doing incredible with the areas you value in your world.

Congratulations 🎉 

Affirmations:

Affirmations
→ I am tranquil about the details of everyday life.

→ I have the ability to simplify and eliminate the unnecessary.

I ease into this evening to allow clarity.

I choose to feel incredibly accepting,

profoundly grateful, incredibly appreciative and filled with heart filled promise.

Afformations 
WHY AM I ALWAYS KNOWING THE BEST WAY TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, MY LIFE, & INSTINCTIVELY DO SO With the life energy I have had in my most secure and joyous moments ?

WHY AM I FEELING SO Hopeful?

From my profile page

My current Momentum 

Today I fully acknowledge my life which is now overflowing with love, health, joy, peace, faith, trust, belief, abundance, and amazing miraculous creativity.

→ I release the pattern of delay within me, and I now allow success to be me.

I AM SUCCESS.
 → I allow success to be mine.

→   Today I surrender to the intelligence of my loving Creator and allow full and complete Guidance.
  →   I allow my success creation from within and witness external ideal miraculous happenings

→   my life is abundant and amazing right now!
  →   I work hard at what is important to me and I accomplish amazing things!
  →   I am an achiever of what the world considers impossible.
  →   I find it easy to be incredible, I am absolutely amazing!
  →   I have cornered the market for being admirable and producing amazing things.
  →   Amazing things are happening through me right now!
  →   I take total responsibility for the amazing potential that lies within me.
  →   I have faith that I am being guided in ways that bring amazing results.
  →   I take positive actions which support my own blessed truth..
  →   It feels natural for me to experience prosperity in all areas of my life

→   My greatest gift is taking good care.

→   Everything is getting better every day

I seize every moment with renewed creativity and action.

In response to ♡ ˚Blueprint For EaseOfProductivity's post:

Thank you.

Your affirmations are excellent!

thank you!!(:

Momentum

Today is a great day to not do what doesn’t need doing

Not doing what doesn’t serve.

I conserve my energy

for anything I want completed.

I allow rest.

I allow the best food for my body needs

I allow a creative and purposeful plan

I start it

I continue 

I repeat the process

I love myself thru it all

“You are designed such that you will most enjoy doing the very things that you can be very best at. The very fact that you enjoy something means that you probably…”

( lost the rest of this quote… the good news is found great things as I googled it… though still didn’t find it yet… Which means I am destined to find more great stuff to love!) Though the other good news it’s a great fill in:

I am designed such that I will most enjoy doing the very things that I can be very best at. The very fact that I can enjoy something means that I probably will accomplish it… (that might have been the missing words lol)

I am designed such that I will most enjoy doing the very things that I can be very best at. The very fact that I  enjoy something means that I will

begin and continue  what I choose to see as enjoyable.
Today I will enjoy everything I will do and they will all be things to create the good life I love with ease and good feelings.

In response to ♡ ˚Joy &EaseOfProductivity's post

Your writing is beautiful!

You've shown that you  realize  previous lower forms of consciousness and that these are left behind and are not a part of your higher consciousness.

In response to Joy Grows here's post: Thank you JGH!
I enjoy taking myself from a place that doesn’t serve me - go to my heart place and making ‘it work’

here is today’s

Today I love doing absolutely nothing.
Today every thing I need to do will feel like the nothingness I love melded

with good feelings

and chronic moments of inner joy.

Ahhh how joyful and relaxing getting

things done will be as I do

my high priority list 🥳 

goals.gif

Today is That day, that day I allow the best decisions…. To get the most accomplished , of the highest value tasks
that give me what I want 
for the longest and most 
beautiful time.

In response to ♡ ˚Joy &EaseOfProductivity's post: Doing absolutely nothing is hard for me, but I’m trying my best to do nothing. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

We can probably help each other, because I am trying daily to do more than it feels like I can, and the only way to get what I want done without feeling burnt ... is to saw awww 'it was nothing' lol

We can probably help each other, because I am trying daily to do more than it feels like I can, and the only way to get what I want done without feeling burnt ... is to saw awww 'it was nothing' lol

Today is perfect for studying and for filling my mind with my intentions and my priorities.

Today I energize my body with Pilates!

I Love my Self and see my Self in resounding health!

I love my Self, my body, my muscles, my smile and the joy in the sound of my voice, and the joy in my heart as I exercise, deep breath, giggle and stretch! 

I celebrate this day and my health!!

Hi Poppy,

It is lovely to see you here.

Yes, work is a source of comfort and it provides a sense of purpose.

I hope that you find the most perfect outdoor photography and have your day surrounded in beauty and in comfort.

Love you!

Kathi

I am really taking on with earnest joy - the journey of my personal evolutionary process.

I am joyously considering all that this process could entail, just like every serious work of creation. 

Awww, the labor of Self -Love!!

There are six components of creativity: knowledge, imagination, attitude, resources, habitat and culture.

I am focusing on music as a medium, and will be enriching my creativity and for energy and more body work/ working out.

I'm also going to eat healthier salads and greens.

In response to ♡ ˚Joy &EaseOfProductivity's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post: In response to ♡ ˚Joy &EaseOfProductivity's post: In response to Poppy's post

I too  am so happy to see you Poppy… here!

And I owe you a thank you!

The way you view your daily tasks … your mindset and approach - great!

One thing you said, that really made a difference for me … was the pride you have for what you do daily. I had to review how I felt about daily - work. I haven’t forgotten what you said,  it has helped me  very much these days

Thank You!!!

I feel good about my day today… just got in a bit ago.
 I will probably do better next month when I start my exercise program… at least that is the goal / August begin working out.

I am active with things now, though there was nothing like a progressive work out routine… from what I can remember lol

Though in all seriousness, that’s the plan…

buns GIF

along with a brand new work opportunity.

I just got home, and the physical things I needed to do was a bit hard on my core and back… I know exercising is the cure!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR79MKRrWxMCaLFxuOzZMx8UctopocqkbRBK_DUcG9uYQVrErjG

And tomorrow some other strenuous things… so I will move forward with pride in my current activities.

I truly like being pretty much retired’…

Though I am revving up to add things to my plate…

This year…I have had the ‘opportunity’

to relearn a brand new pace from a new place to look at things from.

It hasn’t been a walk in the park, though I have grown in many areas; 1 area in particular is acceptance and surrender. I have had to relearn a lifestyle

And each day , I can finally have that hope … that I know will grow as I keep doing the kinds of things I am doing.

Pema-Chodron-quotes-The-future.jpg?w=600&ssl=1

Image result for pic quote Fear is as dangerous an enemy as resentment.

af01ebd6082d4d02a4df510294ff4cd3--my-life-truths.jpg

c8496eb3139f25437a0e19c06dbb339b--pema-chodron-the-room.jpg

Do+you+have+a+strong+inner+critic+or+mean+girl+inside%3F+If+you+do%2C+these+inspiring+Pema+ChB6drB6n+quotes+will+remind+you+to+treat+yourself+with+more+self-love+and+self-compassion.+No+one+deserves+your+love+and+understanding+more+than+you.+When+you+stop+being+hard+on+yourself%2C+you80%99ll+feel+so+much+better%2C+happier%2C+and+at+ease.+So+sprinkle+these+quotes+around+your+house+and+start+saying+80%9Cno+way80%9D+to+that+inner+mean+girl.++%23pemachodronquotes+%23whenthingsfallapart+%23innercritic+%23innermeangirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content