login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness/meeting-July16★★Newest★★Lighter With Love 07/16/22

Hello Community, 

I have full vivid recall of a LOVE I will ALWAYS Know

With that recall

I am filled with what it means to love…

with all of my senses 

With that recall, I instantly 

feel lighter

more forgiving  of everything 

and forgivable

I considered my myself that way before

my great love

during 

though even more now

With full recall of that love:

the beauty of that  demonstrative love 

I have built a more beautiful foundation

of love than I could have known 

I felt that way before… loving.

I feel that capacity differently now.

I Am the love I have known

I Am the love I seek

I am loving to myself

I am loving to my memories 

I am loving in each moment to come.

I am

so grateful 

Love 

fills our senses

The Love in me 

will forever be alive

Can you feel the gratitude

and appreciation for love

you have known

and will always know?

a991c1d166d05512bf3939401bd6e7cd.jpg

You are love.

take a moment to know that.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚💗's post:

I believe Love is the fundamental energy of life. Throughout the ages so much has been written and depicted in film that it has become shared DNA of being human. What do you think love is? 

Love

Multifaceted is love

Both simple

And complex

Important are words

Just the right ones

Seldom come easy 

A heart speaks

Without words

A look, a touch

Heart and mind

Meld into

A loving spirit

An energy

Between two

A force unseen

Never broken

Love is forever! 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Absolutely Beautiful poem ,Poppy!  

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt poem and the perfect question: What is love? What a great question to allow meditation on .

heavy-heart.jpg
Love has us wanting to lighten up

-love has us wanting to lighten up from our heart place

Everything feels beautifully possible  with love

When you love

You desire to be an agent of peace

in the best of ways

to love is

desire to live in harmony

with a higher ‘goal’

love-happens-heart.jpg

- love has us desiring to give from our heart place to give easily and well.

-burdens become  creative opportunities to love more:

If love is so perfect why try ‘so hard’?
Because love has you trying again and again to get things better better better 

Love gives you purpose.

Love gives you the purpose

to be the best you can be in each moment

with an intention

that just says-

how can I give you what matters the most right now?

It asks what would love do and only wants that.

All you want is to give like your life

and the lives of others

depend on it.

It isn’t about being perfect.

It is about allowing continuous growth to keep on giving from your healthiest place

In response to ♡ ˚💗Gave&Giving From💝's post: I agree love is peaceful and it does come from the heart. Opening your heart up to others is often hard to do, still harder is opening up your heart to yourself. To fill your heart with love, simply give it away. I open my heart with love to others through acts of kindness. I open up my heart with love to myself through acts of kindness. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Poppy, I have learned a lot from you over the years and your beautiful acts of kindness.

I want to thank you for that.

Will return

When I think of my ‘background in love’, I think of the part my parents played in demonstrating love. My mom with the most blatant energy of love, and my dad … just a different style, though definitely a man who cared about his family. 

to be continued.

In response to ♡ ˚💗Great Day To Love's post: In response to ♡ ˚💗Great Day To Love's post

i believe you have to have love in your heart to be kind. Kindness is a deep respect and love for yourself and others. 

There are an infinite number of ways to show love and kindness. My parents were not affectionate around us kids but that didn’t mean they were deeply in love. My mom would play games with us and my dad would include us in his work around the house and teach us so many life skills. He would play ball or take us fishing. Each of my parents respected and accepted each of the four of us as different individuals and family members. We definitely had differing opinions about things and growing up was not always smooth, but kindness was always modeled. 

Thank you for sharing, Poppy. I temporarily removed my longer response to summarize it a bit more today. 

I am appreciating a summary of your early years. Our history is a wonderful thing, we can ‘finish the process’ after we leave our family of origin. For many of us family has dwindled, and any beauty or life teachers we can pull from that time has its great value.

When I think of that time

I can recall how I allowed the upbeat nature  

instilled and joyfully modeled from

my Mother core essence and loving enthusiastic feedback.

The ‘hard work ethic’ I knew  my Dad

had created a real pride about making life work. 
The hard work style of my mom instilled how important it was to live joy and bring joy.

My mother had a beautiful hard work ethic too

She just made it look like play even when she had worked all day and then came home to cater to all of us.

I got a chance to see a long marriage in action. While they were from a whole different time, they rose to the occasion of a changing time, both working outside of the home within their chosen fields they were quite passionate about.

Yes there were siblings, though my folks stood out the most. It was my parents who always cared that I was ok.

to be continued 

Beautiful poem Poppy...

Best question: what do I think love is?

I agree Poppy, Love is the fundamental energy of life.

It starts with our first breath.  Immediately upon being born, the bonding of mother and new born is immediate. It happens w/ the first sight, and the power of that bond will be w/ both parents for the rest of their life.

That bond is a foundation from which all other bonding will seek to reinforce. 

So, what do I think love is?

There are many types of love, so I will be describing the type of love that occurs b/t two consenting single adults who are single and both are available. Straight or gay, does not matter. 

All beginnings are relatively easy and unpretentious. You just met and you feel an unusual connection...

For some, its scarry and exciting at the same time, and you just can't wait to find out more.

It's what some people call "chemistry."  And chemistry is a real exchange that resides in the brain.

Its exactly like only one key fits this invisible lock, and it is chemical.... 

Love is a primal need and its a conscious choice. 

It's also a miracle!

Its not easy finding "the one."

I believe that bonding is so powerful that having your first experience of "falling" in love can impact you so profoundly that you put your two hands up like a stop sign waving "No, no!"

Love is powerful, and can completely change your understanding of everything you thought you knew.  It really- really is a one in a million.

And I still don't think I've answered the question!!

Love is a language with no words...

Love is an indescribable feeling, that once you feel it w/ your mate, it lives... and a part of you lives in them, and a part of them in you... and you will never be the same, for love is so powerful that it is transformative.

Love makes you greater but it can never make you less.

There is a golden thread that is an eternal connection that is 99.999% unbreakable and undeniable...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

will return 

Speaking of love… for the soulmate in our life, for family of origin, for life and those who inhabit the world… and love for self… it lightens my heart, to think of love … just love.

I wrote quite a bit recently, and yes deleted it… it had gotten too personal to share … and I have begun to share quite a bit on a personal level. I do this because I do feel very in touch with the ‘areas’ I mentioned … it’s just as much as I felt it could be helpful to someone somewhere … my heart drew a boundary. I do share with some wonderful people … and some are in our community… though the ‘areas’ that are currently on my plate … are not a meal’s worth - it’s the whole buffet of my world. I will just say 1 thing about my soulmate … I was honored to spend the rest of his life with him. I was honored to have him spend the majority of my life with me. I am completely honored and grateful for all of those who have understood … everything in my life is ‘beyond new’ and I appreciate those who have truly understood and those who continue to try to.

So where I would like to take this moment in this thread.. are affirmations.

My affirmations center me … 

My affirmations create a starting point I choose.

Feel free always to do what assists you on this thread, whatever assists you is good.

So let the affirmations begin…

All clocks run at perfect speed for me.

→   Time is plentiful. I always have plenty of time. I make wise use of all my time.

→   Each moment contains clarity and truth that can revitalize my life.

→   I have all the time that I will ever need.

→   I have found harmony with time. I release all lack based and limited beliefs regarding time

now.

I simplify my life by

1. centering/relaxing first
  2. intending
  3. surrendering/ prayer
  4. Affirming
  5. Planning/assessing
  6. take action
  7. Action precedes much motivation- just do it 
  8. Connect with inner child, don’t ignore feelings , celebrate your inner being for everything  you allow yourself to do toward what is needed no matter how big you feel the challenge seems to present as
  9. 2 more things - then start and continue and follow the pattern 
  10. listen to my self talk. Am I saying I can’t or it can’t be done. Reassess and allow manageability.

In response to ♡ ˚ 💗MassiveInspiredAction-Flow's post:

I feel and I appreciate everything you said above...

Thank you for sharing the sacredness of your path.

Love offers each one of us an immeasurable reservoir of  our mostly untold and unspoken truths about love and of love's gifts, and even our parting gifts have something that, once said, live on in the hearts and in the memories of those who have been touched by the greatness of both your love and your loss.

Healing happens in all of Loves' attributes. 

My mantra for today:

~  I am continuously transformed by Love.

~  I am healed.  I am renewed.  I wholly trust my life process.

~  As I allow myself to Love all living things, I allow myself to receive Love.

~ Today I stand and I bath in Love's brilliance. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

very lovingly/beautifully stated

Affirmations for creating from the ‘bottom up’

What is bottom up?

It is creating a wonderful foundation for your big picture focus.

I am not sure about others, though ever noticed when you give so much to help an area … you let up when it is resolved and disregard maintenance with the same passion?

Well … my affirmations are for bottom up and eventually a look at top down and with a big big picture focus.

on that note I begin with a beautiful foundation of self care and spirituality of my belief system threaded thru it.

then and not last … though keeping priorities straight - the business of living… finances, home care

and definitely not last … like it doesn’t matter … though just for prioritizing sake… relationships. Most healthy relationships understand when you have a lot you are looking at and processing. Though of course … never forget your loved ones… just include yourself in that group, because you will have so much more to give.

diary_em_hart.gif

menu1.gif

PERSONAL – habits that keep me healthy and happy

PEOPLE – activities that promote relationship with the people I love

PASSION – activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life

PURPOSE – tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life

PROJECTS – priority tasks that need to be finished this week
the PeacefulMom © 2009-2014 Kimberlee Stokes – ThePeacefulMom.com – All rights reserved. – The Peaceful Mom

Today I write down my compelling compassionate purpose

because

I am now energized to develop

a sequence of priority actions.

Today I know my purpose as I allow it’s growth

exponentially . I like that… because purpose as does everything else simply goes thru it’s own growth and transformation.

I allow myself to know what I need to do in the time I would like to see progression and completion.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content