login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

June‘22★★Newest★★Energy of Mindful Prioritizing & Law of Action

This thread is geared to allowing most valuable areas in our lives to get quality focus as desired/needed.

post what you 💕 love- there's always room for you!

6a1ec017b136743b6f70963e0489ce01--zen-quotes-zen-attitude.jpg

When we are mindful, deeply in touch with the present moment, our understanding of what is going on deepens, and we begin to be filled with acceptance, joy, peace and love.”Thich Nhat Hanh

summary of 5 SIMPLE STEPS TO PERFORM DAILY JonathanParker
You can attract wonderful things to your life and open yourself up to limitless possibilities. I am going to share with you 5 Simple Steps that when applied daily, will keep your life moving in a positive forward direction.

• Most people never ask themselves what they want. They spend most of the time thinking about what they don’t want. Start with determining what you want. What would you like to achieve? Envision what the best possible outcome would look like? Describe to yourself what your life would be like if your goals were realized. Use your imagination to create the scenes of success with the full realization of the outcomes you want. Notice the great feelings that accompany your positive vision.
    • Support what you want with positive images and affirmations every day.
    • Let go of your expectations while maintaining a positive expectancy for all possibilities regardless of circumstances.

Change.jpg

HOW SHIFT HAPPENS-ZEN HABITS

The Phases of How Shift Happens in Our Lives TO READ MORE

I LOVE LEO'S UNCOPYRIGHT

bb37caeb735f609484ab4b296928dcf2--positive-vibes-positive-thoughts.jpg

64c53146000c3ccbd91d947fd5f6d47f--hippie-quotes-inspirational-phrases.jpg

tackling hard things

Tackling Hard Tasks

BY LEO BABAUTA

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

What is the ONE thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? -Gary Keller

Until my ONE thing is done, everything else is a distraction. -Gary Keller

When you give your ONE Thing your most emphatic “Yes!” and vigorously say “No!” to the rest, extraordinary results become possible. -Gary Keller

People do not decide their futures, they decide their habits and their habits decide their futures. -F.M. Alexander

Do you press the “pause” button – the “until” button in life by saying “I can’t be happy until…”? Press the “play” button and rejoice in the nowness of the moment.” – - Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith

Having no labels, no limitations is  about not labeling our experiences as being good or bad, because everything that comes into our lives has the potential to awaken us, to shake us out of illusion.  It is all rich material to work with and when we catch on to this, the habit of labeling falls away. We may continue using labels for clarity of verbal communication, and when we are conscious that we do so for this purpose, it emerges from an entirely different vibratory level of consciousness.   It is then that we begin to tap into and express from our organic intuitive wisdom, inspiration, and limitless Self. - Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBjKY9Ot709DU3R5X-5k9hc5-HavkEk4O0vUuE93rh78BQ-5cC

“You are at a choice-point in every moment of each circumstance, each activity, spoken word and thought” –  

Michael Beckwith

Jack+canfield.jpg

Feel the energy of things you have accomplished before...

"If I can do________, I can also do______________.

0bb85e65b5f3dcb93893884c7a4233d3.jpg?b=t

1. How can ‘it’ get any better than this? (any thing)

2. What are the possibilities?

3. What would ‘it’ take to show up?

[not an exercise to force yourself to answer -just questions consistently]

See the source image

Law Of Action

The Law of Action must be employed in order for us to manifest things on earth. We must engage in actions that supports our thoughts dreams, emotions and words.

The Law of action states that you must do the things and perform the actions necessary to achieve what you are setting out to do.

Unless you take actions that are in harmony with your thoughts and dreams and proceed in an orderly fashion towards what you want to accomplish, there will be absolutely no foreseeable results. 

It is here with the law of action that most people falter when pursuing success.  It could be their fears or laziness that get in the way. 

You can also relate this law to that of the law of cause and effect. 

The cause is your action, as you take the action there will be a corresponding effect, that of which you may know or only the Universe will know the effect, but there will be an effect. 

Only by taking actions which correspond with our free will desires will the universe know what to bring into your life.

If you wish to learn, then take the action steps to learn - read books, study, etc.. only then will the universe know what you are striving for.   

When you take action, from the smallest thing

from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day

it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential.

But if you fail, to take that first action, then there won't be much in your future for resultssource

486e4767890507e33afc58b1171d1136--the-rain-nine-durso.jpgcb244528411e9ce05b6e785fb2e7343e.jpge177368f8e55898bae476325a3b1be86.jpg56e3a74312be0bd791dcd64bc032395c--bible-quotes-bible-verses.jpg929c94009e6a9b61a0588ce44350ec85.jpg8554620461_9c27d0f45d.jpg

Today is a day of peace and joy discoveries 

In response to ♡˚Better Than I thought's post:

Nice

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to ♡˚Better Than I thought's post:

I have to run to catch up to you!

Brilliant thread.

This must be "Energy" week/ month...

I even had a dream where I was asked a question about "energy."

I was asked: "Do you know how much energy it takes to run a new dryer?"

That was on Monday morning, at 05:30 in the morning.  

In the dream, I answered 1.5 kwatts to 2 kwatts.

Then I woke up and immediately googled and I was shocked that I was close. Its: 1.8 to 2.5 kwatts!

Interpretation: 

?? Energy dream??  Dryer: clean, wet "clothes."

Initially I looked at the symbolism of clean, wet clothes. But that was not question I was asked. 

After searching,  I found the following interpretation, which definitely fit:

"The evaporation of a previously powerful emotional experience."

I at first connected the meaning to a specific person. Today, I found out that is not correct. The dream is not about someone else. Its about me, and, that is correct.

Symbolically, I realized its literally about having an extremely powerful emotional experience, and then, when I'm ready to release the lesson, I understand evaporation could be translated "its healed, its done."

Now what I think:

"How much energy does it take to run a "NEW" dryer?"

Well, how much energy does it take to transform? To deconstruct, to evaporate and reconstruct new purpose?

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

wow! Thank you for sharing your interpretation of your dream.

love the ‘it’s healed’ among other things

In response to ♡˚Only GRATITUDE's post:

Thank you, appreciate you reading.

Today I wrote a very short list of 5 experiences that qualify as powerful emotional experiences.

Of those 5, I have narrowed it down to one event that began on 3/18/2020 and then, on 3/18/2022, after 2 years, I received the greatest gift that involved forgiveness.

Forgiveness is a gift unlike any other. When we choose forgiveness, its a gift we give to ourself and the effects can be long lasting. The effects affect others, too and it causes a ripple effect.

I am sifting and sorting a few things out, and the best question is about how much energy does it take to transform.

I think the transformation is one part, and the act of transformation -- its like giving birth -- to yourself... and the second part involves threading, weaving, connecting this fabric, like into a tapestry, of understanding the role of purpose...

We all have a tapestry... It's in colors and the threads are made of different attributes... some are strong, some are transparent w/ color. Endless and expressive. Its actually a living, growing work thats in process... 

Every tapestry is completely unique.

There are areas of vibrancy and uninterrupted growth followed by change. Changes vary and the fabric of the tapestry, like our energy, fluctuates. We fluctuate.  We grow. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

still appreciating all you are sharing.

Yes to everything. We fluctuate we grow…

I am often believing while our feelings and circumstances change… there is a part of us that is dynamically constant.

I am grateful for that.

In response to ♡˚ allowing Good Actions/FeelingsAll Day Long's post:

Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Thank you Mr. Brightside, Glad The Law of Action was inspiring to you. It has been a helpful piece for myself to remember as much as I love to feel good in my moments every day… daily action which is in harmony with my spirit … and my goals… tell the universe I love my life and want to create it the best way I can.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content