login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

May ‘22★★Newest★★Better & Better with Each New Moment - Grief

Hi Everyone! 
This new thread will be an ongoing thread with the living with Grief. One might say, really??? on a positive affirmation site… why would you do that? 

Well very simply and not so simply … grief doesn’t just poof powerfully simply go away. This can be especially true depending on the involved relationship, how long the relationship lasted and the abruptness of the loss; expected or not.

Though, this thread does not discount losses that have other criteria. 

I do a lot to live my life now, with a quality myself and ‘my person’ would’ve wanted for me. We both wanted my happiness.

And of course, I wanted happiness for ‘my person’ 

He will always be my special love.

So join in when you feel like it to live the life you want to experience.

Favorite Quotes in process:

life.

inspirational-spiritual-quotes45.jpg

I clear all the ways I believe I can’t access my own power!

I clear all the ways I believe I can’t access my own wisdom!

I release any frustration that I don’t know what I came here to do!

I release any frustration that I do know what I came here to do, but something always holds me back!

I clear all the ways I don’t feel capable!
http://www.healing-affirmations.com/self-love-part-i/
Thank you to member Barbara Clark for your wonderful site and affirmations. site

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." ~ Khalil Gibran

I allow my feelings…

all of them.

I allow myself time to grieve and that is good.

One might say, good????  You have had the worst thing ever happen in your world.

I would have to agree, it is absolutely one of the worst things ever … Though the God which exceeds my understanding is making sure I am getting various needs met in amazing ways , and letting me know I am not alone.

Do I cry? Of course. Do I have a lot that comes up… ? Absolutely! Though I had a person in my life which was the epitome of a beautiful family and absolutely best friend to me.
I dislike more than I can say his absence, though grateful he was truly WITH me as long as I was privileged to have him.
Now somehow… with God’s unwavering direction … I will allow myself to be ok 1 day at a time.

Grief is a peculiar thing. You can’t tell it what to do. You can’t fight with it or give it suggestions for change. You can allow yourself to know how fortunate you are… and learn from

everyday lessons. You can use your tools and know all is working in your behalf for the most benevolent outcome.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

My environment is a garden of peace.   I keep things simple, clear, and easy      I am grateful for each experience in my life    As I choose my thoughts, I choose my life.

Books or audio books 

Audio Book

The Wilderness of Grief

Finding Your Way written and narrated by

Alan  D Wolfelt

I didn’t fully listen to this audio in the shock stage - - my first few months..

I located it recently

recently before sleep

and now it is something I choose

to hear before sleep,

and I find it very comforting.

It is now the gift it was intended to be.

I’m allowed to take time to heal.
 I am quite good and getting better.
I embrace the questions in my heart and welcome the answers in their own time.

I am highly deserving of all of my feelings including my feelings of  joy.

All of my emotions have purpose and value.

Even now, I am grateful  for all of my feelings and emotions.

☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

I allow my mind to relax and be at peace. Clarity and harmony are within me and around me. All is well

★I feel more emotional clarity, more refreshed, more calm,complete,self care focused, valued type of strength,and completely healthy.★I Am filled with energy to do all the daily activities of my life which matter greatly to me..and then some.★Every cell in my body vibrates with a healing rested enjoyable focused more delightful energy★I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond any past limits...to a Higher Creative Space.★ I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding and I allow this★I know my hearts truth. I speak and act from my heart-place.I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease★Even now, I Am without any restrictions. I Am free of cares as I have repeatedly referred to them.★I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential.★It has been said:inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation.I stay completely focused and connected to my deepest desires which are reflected in the daily actions I currently take

☑I  get to choose my limitations. ☑ My energy and abilities always  exceed any task. ☑I approve of myself , my life and high vibrationally soul-felt goals.☑→ I Am renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow.

I'M STILL SAFE, NO MATTER HOW I'M FEELING.

I GIVE MYSELF PERMISSION TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE whenever I am..

05/24/22

When you wake in the morning how do you show yourself you are going to provide yourself with a good day?

I go to my heart place, and see how I really feel.

I validate that, and then ask myself what am I looking to experience.

Do you trust yourself to care for you and if you do how do you consistently offer evidence that you have your back?

I keep listening to what I have to say.

When you are not feeling the trust, what is going on and how can you create the feelings of trust you love for you?

Listen to my inner child. She knows and always has.

I surrender.

Yes, prayer

I do awesome affirmations.

I go to my heart place and feel just where it hurts and I comfort myself and rewire my energy with changing everything I can. Yes allowing where I am and honoring that, and also knowing I can elevate myself a bit at a time with authenticity.

Writing is also my love in my life. It is awesome and joyfully helpful.

And did I mention food? Lol

That would take more than a post. Now that my appetite is returning, once again food is enjoyable and medicinal.

tumblr_n34h9i5ZmM1qfavcoo1_500.gif

Cook, Clean, Enjoy & repeat(:

In response to ♡ ˚love you all!'s post:

I think dealing w/ grief is a very healthy and its invaluable...

Touching the places of loss and pain are an important part of working through the many stages of learning to live with loss and pain. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Hold

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

Yes, it’s hard to believe sometimes … And other times I feel guided into a new chapter of life.

Though , of course my natural reaction is to fight it, and say it isn’t so.

Everyday I am also grateful for love. I just wanted what I wanted. Don’t we all?

Inspired Actions

I am

often amazed the more reasons I desire what I want to give me what I want the more I can break things down to manageable pieces .

I embrace what I am deciding to do, and self sustaining and life giving.

Relationship With Memory

1 journaling

2. talking

3. keepsakes

4. prayer

Embracing memories is very important , and making room for 

newer identity. It won’t be totally foreign, values remain in tact.

Today I remember alignment is equaled to selfcare in combination with faith trust and belief.

528d163d330c1d659c35bb7a6fd195b7.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content