login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

May ‘22★★Newest★★ Videos that invite a thought or comment

https://youtu.be/MUCRJ9JI_f0  

Once again true enough, you can decide to accept any perceived flaws unconditionally.

a79bf166439808788642b06af7f725b5.jpg

To expand on this, I think Mr.Jung may have been saying is people are preconditioned to judge and file others with there habitual programing. To adopt a thought process of not judgement never quite occurs, because there comfortable with "the" need to praise or condem where as developing the practice of observing without having to label all that's observed.  With the rational "How am I gonna feel if I can't file things as right or wrong good or bad. It is a practice or process the ego is afraid it will lose it's ability to think if it trusts space consciousness or no-mind. That's not possible you will always have the capacity to think when needed, because thoughts get assimilated into the heart and mind from outside the brain, collective or plain old consciousness itself.

Not yet knownjerome  or Jerry

Wonderful new thread!(:

Complexity dissipates in my life & becomes the blessing of simplicity.

Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently.
William Arthur Ward

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f1TQ22GJ4w4 

8+ Hrs Affirmations (w/ Meditation) for Confidence, Positive Thinking, Success, Abundance

8 hours of affirmations 

This contains 500+ unique affirmations, each of which you will hear 8 to 10 times in a night.

Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently.
William Arthur Ward

Don't let the accent fool ya, this guy is smart, in my humble opinion of course.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

A close up from somebody's back porch.

In response to Unknownjerome's post:

A very wise and funny man Thanks for posting

Don't fancy sitting naked in a barrel of ice though, LOL

In response to Mr Brightside's post: Why not we know it will bring about temporary shrinkage, I pretend the shrinkage is a metaphysical psychiatrist. (: 

*What you become in the process, is more important than the dream*

In response to Unknownjerome's post:very nice about nurturing over time and it is all worth it!

William Arthur Ward

In response to Unknownjerome's post:

LOL

(:

Outstanding

William Arthur Ward

This guy articulates his thoughts well and his channel has many videos.

Few minutes of wisdom,

In response to Stillness's post:I was surprised to find a talk I've not heard before. Just what made my day.

In response to Stillness's post:

Very good

In response to Stillness's post:

In response to Mr Brightside's post

I believe I listened to part of that one day, and didn’t finish. 

thank you both for the reminder to listen this weekend 

:

William Arthur Ward

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content