login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Unique...

Any unique possessions…

I have many. I’m a thrift store shopper and collector (NOT a hoarder). Most pieces of furniture in my apt. have been ressurected or reinvented in some way. Paint, fake leather, beautiful fabric — what fun! I took two broken chairs (with beautiful legs) off the curb and created a great padded bench (with beautiful legs). I have a wall hook which is a hand giving the thumbs up sign. Then there’s me….jan

I have a weird collection of old super bowl tickets! they were left to me from by my uncle Terry. I think they meant a lot to him, even though I don’t think he attended any of these events. Isn’t that funny, how a keepsake can somehow replace the experience? Like getting a T-shirt without attending the concert…

In response to lovinlife1973’s post:
That reminds me that my Dad had a collection of carnival programmes from 1948-1996. Most of these were Bridgwater Carnival programmes (thats a big carnival btw), some were from North Petherton and Taunton. There were also some Carnival concert programmes. (The concerts are the themes of each float performed on stage, which I think is unique to my hometown of Bridgwater).

Sadly though they have somehow got lost since my Mum moved. I would loved to have had them myself.

enjoy life!

several years ago I bought a life size rocking horse for my grandkids…. well they are a bit older now and the newness has worn off, so the other day I thought I should get on it and use it as a form of exercise…. LOL… the exercise was the act of getting on and then getting off…. Kathy

Like everyone.. I love to experience my uniqueness & the uniqueness of others. In doing that, I enjoy what we all have in common. We are beautiful people.

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content