login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -AUTUMN’21★★ Newest★★ Nov3/21: Happiness Meeting: Nurturing New Dimensions in Wisdom.

Welcome All to the newest edition of Bmindful's Happiness Meetings!

In this Happiness meeting, it is my intention to continue to grow by linking these meetings.

The following list includes the last 3 meetings:

1. Ownership of our energy.Link to meeting
  2. Soul voyager: Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual Health.
  3. Continuity and Change:  Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace.

The intention of this Happiness meeting is the creation of support for personal growth and cognizance in the physical body of soul consciousness. Although Consciousness is one, there are many forms that Consciousness uses.  

These meetings are being designed to facilitate new growth, new function, new adaptation and the subsequent new creation of consciousness, with the creation of new experiences, new memories and new expansion on different levels of being, according to the qualities latent in the perceiving consciousness.

In this meeting, I would like to start using binaural beats as a means to spark or means to facilitate  a meditative state that is conducive to helping a constantly active mind to its inner illumination.

"Spiritual intelligence which stands alone and is free from object" - such as the use of meditative music, or the use of affirmations "is reflective of the knower and the knowable." However, if the music and affirmations are helpful in producing consistent results, the greater goal of inner illumination is being created and achieved. 

The above quote was taken from "The Light of the Soul," by Alice A. Bailey, Lucis Publishing Company, New York, N.Y., 1927, pg 374.

Thread in process.

I have held a few spaces below to build up context, however this meeting is open to all!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Wisdom 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Hold

Hold

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

Kathi thank you  for creating this Happiness Meeting! 

Questions For Your Consideration:

What enlightening pieces of  information is feeling  as though it is governing/ participating /creating a theme in your life purpose in recent times?

Has this information contributed to you feeling a particular way that has benefitted you in everyday life? If so please take a moment to share what you can.

Has this info assisted you with a particular behavior or mindset ..’spirit-set’ you can identify?

Did this info come in stages? If so how did it present initially? What major shift occurred between its beginnings and now?

How have you begun to utilize this wisdom?

How do you see utilizing this info progressively in your future?

I will begin my responses below

Will focus on intermittently today.

feel free to respond as little or as thoroughly as you would care to.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to thisHappiness Meeting and

In response to ˚questions above

will soon re-post my responses in a more condensed fashion.thank you for your patience

A Definition of guilt-

Responsibility for a mistake or error.

A Definition of shame-

A painful emotion caused by the awareness of having done something wrong or foolish.

A Definition of regret-

1. To feel sorry, disappointed, distressed, or remorseful about.
  2. To remember with a feeling of loss or sorrow; mourn

Affirmations which are complementing experience:

I-love-how-I-awake-or.jpg

In response to thisHappiness Meeting and

In response to ˚questions above

will soon re-post my responses in a more condensed fashion.thank you for your patience

I will repost a portion of my answered questions here, though at this time, I have another focus and that is my beautiful fun loving inner child.

I realized my inner child 🧒 needs a new revisited attention.

She had a relationship with my spouse too, and I am giving her the joy and fun she appreciated with everyday things.

My spouse and I loved to have fun… and very simple things. We loved silly though very appreciated pet names for one another. This was an invention of our inner children.

This is wisdom for our joyful spirit.

I will toss one of my videos out there that should be on topic...

The 528 Hz frequency which is the only frequency associated with DNA repair. This video combines the 528 Hz frequency with a binaurally created theta wave to assist with an increased sense of inner peace and assist getting to a deep relaxation state.

So many people have problems relaxing...external pressures from job, family, health, etc. AND the internal emotions of self-doubt, guilt, loneliness, etc. all necessitate committing brain power to work through/rationalize the problems of the day which exhausts us all. 

Must be why weekends are so valued!

Tony (528Universe)

In response to 528Universe's post:

I have learned to trust your music... So I just occupied myself with things I needed to do and allowed(:

So once again thank you, 528Universe (Tony).

I was a bit tired today... and I found (so far) it has broken up stream of energy that seemed to need a bit of breaking up(: I found it somehow revitalizing. 

I will continue to listen so I can give a more progressive review

In response to ♡ ˚HappyInnerChild's post:

Thank you for your questions.  I look forward to responding after I am able to complete the intro. 

In response to ♡ ˚528Universe post:

Thank you for posting your music for this thread!

Its fascinating that they have been able to link a particular sound wave, add theta waves and link it to DNA repair.  I would think this should be especially valuable following the pandemic and its impact of the domain of public health.

Your music is very interesting, and the sounds are open to interpretation. To me, it sounded like wind or wind gusts blowing on or around a mountain. I like how you are able to produce sounds that appear to be a distance away. There is distance, depth and movement. 

The more I listen, the more I hear, the more I distinguish what it feels like to relax without the need to identify or interpret in order to let go and allow.

Thanks Tony!

I am using this binaural music  - as wisdom - and I am metaphorically looking at/around my Self at a distance, at large. 

What I see is personality is the outter limits/ outter wall of being. Personality is almost like a mechanism by which anything and everything is seen, encountered and interpreted. 

Its extensive, this mechanism is completely dominant.  

I literally did not know how dominated I've allowed myself to become, nor how effectively unavailable I've become... 

When my mask comes off, I stumble into a freedom from all limitation, a freedom without interpretation, judgement.

What I am seeing, is personality as a barrier to wisdom.

Seeing this, for me, and seeing the impact is liberating. 

I claim my openness.

I claim my my liberation.

I remove walls of perception and I choose freedom and expansion!

In response to 528Universe's post:

I hit on something huge: the mask of identity.

I AM free of personality.

I AM free of identity.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

BRAVO Kathi! 
Freedom

Expansion

Released what doesn’t serve!

I am so happy for you!!!! 
Though BEYOND myself being HAPPY for you, I know that this is your party of personal celebration 🎉 🎊

And beautifully expansive

and beautifully free

at will with the most benevolent outcomes (:

In response to 528Universe's post: In response to ♡ ˚HappyInnerChild's post

This has been a rather seismic awareness in self awareness of my quest for Wisdom.

The meeting has begun without introducing context! LOL!

Apparently "Wisdom" needs no other context.

will summarize my post

To me, getting out of the way of

A True Surrender

is where

wisdom

and the true enhancement

of blessings

are

Surrendering

becomes 

active wisdom

and we are

reminded

nothing

ever

stays the same

Surrender

contains

the promise

that

we can 

Experience 

in our

heart  …in our soul… in our lives

the 

opportunities 

that

truly are 

just for us

and more

than we could have ever planned

alone. 

All is forever

changing

and

Surrender

is the allowing

of going 
BEYOND

our small scope

Powerful  Surrender

is  a blessing

In response to ♡ ˚HappyInnerChild's post: Your words are a blessing that will forever live in our hearts and extend into the hearts of all who read your wisdom. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

thank you so much Poppy. 
You know your style helped to inspire (:

When the mood strikes you, looking forward to one of your heartfelt poetic thoughts .

I would love that.

Courage Faith and Acceptance  

New Phase Of Life  

Ready To Do What It Takes

Ease & Faith are my companions

Epiphanies are hindsight wisdom  

I take readiness by the hand

I Choose

Acceptance

I choose to be okay with changes

I choose to be okay with new mindset and new foot work

Okay G_d , it’s just you and me.

I feel a nod from my inner kid ,

She is now able to respond to ‘all this’

with a smile of courage

and says that’s right

its just Us and G_d

And with Faith

Belief

and Trust

I say Amen.

THIS is all quite a process, though I am allowing more of what needs to be done -to begin, and continue

trusting-yourself-is-trusting-the-wisdom-that-created-you-quote-1.jpgplease 

Journey

Daily

I walk

An unfamiliar path

Discovering myself

Reinventing myself

Becoming who I’ve 

Always been

More complexity

I find in myself

Blindly I navigate

Through the fog

Of sorrow and loss

Some days dark

Some lighter

Walking on 

An unfamiliar path

Eyes tightly closed

For what I might see

Eyes wide open 

Seeing who I am

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Wow! This is perfect!

I read this a few times, and will continue to read.

It speaks to this unfamiliar terrain that is part of the vast newness of each moment

It speaks to the knowingness of what is believed has always been

eternal truth that is finally

accepted as

the inner Light 

The inner Light answers the daily question 

of Now Who Am I? You are who you have always been and you are who you have always been becoming.

Thank You Thank You Thank You 

In response to Poppy's post:In response to ♡ ˚JourneyOfMyHappyInnerChild's post:

Poppy,

Thank you for your post. 

I agree, it is a powerful depiction of new terrain.

I think its fair to say that many people are experiencing this, exactly as you described.

The more I look around and listen to others, I see how much we all have in common.

Your words help shine a light of illumination for us all.

Thank you for contributing to us. I learn something valuable everyday. 

My compassion and my truth are magnified by your depiction of "Eyes tightly closed for what I might see, eyes wide open. Seeing who I am."

Beautiful.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to ♡ ˚JourneyOfMyHappyInnerChild's post: In response to ♡ ˚JourneyOfMyHappyInnerChild's post: In response to Poppy's post: In response to ♡ ˚JourneyOfMyHappyInnerChild's post

Yes to Poppy

Yes to Kathi

Yes to those who are allowing and choosing courage and  faith to be their Light.

In order to grow we have always needed to go where we’ve never been before … allow new.

That newness has a whole new meaning when everything changes that meant the absolute most to you.

Though it changes no matter what the degree of change is, because nothing stays the same. Though change doesn’t feel tremendous when our world resembles the basics of what we count on.

I believe it is vital to know what matters to us like that.

I believe it is vital to know what matters to us that never changes.

I believe it is valuable to keep one's basics  … in a place it can be examined for progression

I believe it is valuable to know what about yourself is what you value and are the significant things that make you- you whether all changes or not.  I am sure we can all think of things we were going to do in life, and that option became lost because of a life challenge… and the need to go BEYOND what you thought was important to something Greater

Greater is something that comes from faith, trust and belief. 
The path will be unique to each unique individual for each unique reason… though the universal common denominator … to move forward requires it of us. 
Don’t you think?

I too find Poppy’s verses perfect for the walk we take to move forward.

I love:

Reinventing myself

Becoming who I’ve

Always been

More complexity

I find in myself

Oh my goodness! This was my epiphany

The question of who am I echoed through what felt like my hollow being.

Though what I wasn’t aware of yet… I wasn’t hollow at all.

it was just the structure that I was familiar with had changed, though the inner workings that was always me, was just adjusting  to it’s new surroundings.

Your poem Poppy spoke to that and more and I thank you!!!.

In response to ♡ ˚JourneyOfMyHappyInnerChild's post: In response to Poppy's post

Very powerful.

You have both found and identified something very profound, something that everyone who was experienced loss and/or grief has experienced.

This is an enormous contribution to my ability to effectuate Spiritual health.

My self awareness, my self love, my desire to love and forgive myself/ others has been born again...

This is such a great opening, there are so many Spiritual gifts coming from this...

Love and Wisdom grow together. 

You cannot find one without the other!

I open my mind, soul and Spirit to receive the Love and Wisdom of the universe.

The end of all wisdom is love, love , love.   ~ Ramana Maharashi 

I AM ssurrounded by a very loving, abundant and generous circle of Love!

I AM whole, I AM healed, I AM full of joy and gratitude!

Love and Wisdom grow together. 

so true!

Hi to all!

It would be hard to miss that I am writing about love, epiphanies and grieving my soul mate ...

Almost 70% of my life was spent with this person. I have had a very unrealistic

aspect

of  a goal lately re: my 'moving forward,

of this very recent loss.

Its true I have truly had some freeing growth experiences... Though the newest epiphany I've had, is you don't shake off a loss like this, and expect to communicate you've bounced 'back' 

I can expect days I feel better

I can expect days I take care of myself better

I can expect to be more and more resourceful

and 'wiser' hind sight lessons,

though 

the best of everything is not bouncing 'back'

its 'bouncing better'

I know G_d, has a beautiful plan and purpose for my life, and I admit I cannot project 

I can say I surrender completely to the G_d, my Creator who exceeds my understanding

I can say - I  can expect a life that totally takes care of me -internally & externally

I say Amen to that

"Inner peace doesn't come from getting what we want, but from remembering who we are." ~ Marianne Williamson

In response to ♡ ˚CreatingAGoodJourney's post:

Very beautiful.

Your life has been a journey of love.

Its been about your husband and about energy flow, health, and incredible contribution.

You have always been very giving and you touch peoples hearts and their Spirit, and you listen with your entire heart and Spirit!  You are always lifting others up with love and compassion.

Its great that you are able to harness this time to focus and to gain clarity on how you are going to continue to channel and navigate your path and priorities, in the space of, abd the impact of this immense loss.

Thank you for being who you are.  Thank you for touching my heart and for the thousands of others whose heart you also touched with love and compassion.

Love is going to elevate you, and carry you. 

In response to ♡ ˚CreatingAGoodJourney's post:

Your amazing epiphany has been instrumental for me:

"The question of who am I echoed through what felt like my hollow being.

Though what I wasn’t aware of yet… I wasn’t hollow at all.

it was just the structure that I was familiar with had changed, though the inner workings that was always me, was just adjusting  to it’s new surroundings."

Very liberating.  I identified with this, but yet I had never identified my inner self as feeling hollow before having read this.

After reading this, I immediately experienced this deep validation.  I felt a strong instinctual release in my solar plexus that felt like a permission/ instant approval to release myself, and to embrace this freedom. 

It was a significant deep unknown, unidentified blockage of energy in my solar plexus.

It is still a huge discovery, like uncovering a significant blind spot in the field of self awareness. It's like a huge curtain falls down, and there is a lot of new, open space, for new growth, new awareness.

There was an important part of me - a lost part that identified with being hollowed that needed validation in order to be released with love.

This actually has everything to do with love, safety and trust.

Releasing has to do with connecting with my truth and my ability to actually experience trust, not just talk about trust but to experience it continuously to the point that trust is a non issue.

What I am present to is being able to just exhale... Breath. 

How to you heal trust issues?

This is a wisdom thread!!!

The giving, the movement, the healing and complexity of wisdom is infinite!

Increase your self awareness:  

Are you overly protective? Are you "organized" around personal safety? Do you avoid commitment? Do you keep all relationships at an arms distance or do you just distance yourself from relationships?  Do you not forgive yourself for mistakes??  Have you given up on relationships? Do you expect betrayal, abuse, rejection, back stabbing or abandonment?

These are powerful questions.

The answers are equally liberating. 

The greater our self awareness, the greater our ability to be accepting, patient, loving and compassionate with self and with others.

The way we trust others is equal to the way we trust our self.

If you have major blockages with trust, you have to start with healing, trusting, loving and forgiving yourself. You always have to start with yourself!

Embrace who, what and where you are.  It matters less about why you are blocked.  You still require validation in order to heal and learn the joy of creation... It all starts and stops with you, your willingness to take the next step...

thank you for your very kind words,Kathi 

You are doing some great work!! 

Trusting yourself is a great focus.

For now, I would like to link to an article (which relates to your topic)

by an author

I once really enjoyed;

Dr. Judith Milburn.

Article

About Author

EXCERPTS:

The Heart Center is a state of awareness that holds all of the pairs of opposites equally, so that we can see how the preferred and non-preferred aspects of our psyche all serve

The Attributes of The Heart Center

The four attributes of the Heart Center Unconditional Love, Supernal Compassion, Innate Harmony, and the Healing Presence illuminate its resources. and prepare us for Selfless Service.

Looking forward to more of your thoughts and how they are assisting you!!!

Hindsight wisdom is priceless,

someone should really write encyclopedias of these things(:

so more wisdom occurs

in the realm of Loving Wisdom -mindful living.

When a life ends, all memories and plans have an abrupt closing… and the closure is how you live your life honoring them and yourself.

For myself : I would like to discuss my new concept of a new life.

For someone who engaged in life ‘AS a resourceful joyful heart’

my energy was of course largely influenced by being married to my best friend, my soul mate.

Today I carry the gratitude and wisdom of having had that experience….

My daily ‘tools’ have never

Felt

more valuable

than today.

———
Surrender

Hope 

Faith 

Trust 

Belief

I Am already victorious

and my life is the Goodness I 💕

& appreciate.

My dreams for myself

are in harmony

with my ideal.

Good words of wisdom for all.

The greater our self awareness, the greater our ability to be accepting, patient, loving and compassionate with self and with others.

The way we trust others is equal to the way we trust our self.

Embrace who and what you are.  It matters less about why you are blocked.  You still require validation in order to heal and learn the joy of creation... It all starts and stops with you, your willingness to take the next step...

In response to ♡ ˚AppreciatingBeingDivinelyUplifted's post:

Thank you for sharing this article. Her article is excellent content for this meeting.  She talks about "The heart center consciousness," and she talks about deepening self awareness, and about going beyond ego and she talks about creating inner space and allowing and transforming how you relate to your ego.

In response to ♡ ˚AppreciatingBeingDivinelyUplifted's post

I liked your idea of an encyclopedia of wisdom!!

That could easily fill up an entire bookshelf!

Loved:

"When a life ends, all memories and plans have an abrupt closing… and the closure is how you live your life honoring them and yourself."

For me, the meditation in my heart is on my present circle of love...

Love grows here.

Wisdom that allow us to accept the uncertainity and unknown, yet

Love moves beyond knowledge, beyond wisdom, and embrace wonder.

Wisdom is not being defined by success.

“Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become “fools” so that you may become wise.” -1 Corinthians 3:18

“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.” -James 3:17

Wisdom from heaven has no agenda. Its only allegiance is to Truth. Its motives are pure, which is the whole meaning of integrity. Wise people love peace.

Wise people are always hopeful, to a fault some might say. Why? Hope isn’t circumstantial. Hope is eternal which means nothing external alters it. This also means it’s ever-growing because God is everlasting.

Hope separates knowledge from wisdom. Most knowledgeable, intellectual people aren’t hopeful. If you look around, hope doesn’t make much sense. But when you look up, trusting an eternal God, you realize hope is the only option.

If you’re not growing in hope, you’re not growing in wisdom.

Wisdom always moves forward!

I am loving the presence of Love and Wisdom in my mind, in my Spirit and in my body.

This has been a very healing thread, its brought me a wealth of clarity, attunment and self awareness. 

It has caused me to grow in compassion for myself and for all who are in my life.

I have ever new appreciation for the need to listen to others - and listen to my self about my now.

And, ask questions - it is a reflection of listening and of being engaged.

I agree Kathi about this Happiness Meeting! 

While I deleted a few of my responses … as we know after ‘getting into a topic on the Happiness Meetings… much is done internally and externally behind the scenes(:

I am eternally grateful for the wisdom that continues to reveal itself to me. My gut says you are saying we are saying the same thing(:

Claim It With Affirmations-I have found allowing my Spirit to feed me with what I need my standing back is wonderful... I also acknowledge... my alignment with my inner world is still highly valued. My truth... is the wisdom I receive... though it is best created and 'allowed' with my acknowledgement of running on being 'Higher Powered'

→   I am the light I seek,I am the happiness I desire, I am the love that is missing, I am the unlimited abundance

I AM the light I seek,I AM  the happiness I desire,I AM the love that is missing,I AM the unlimited abundance

Daily I am reminded thatI am continuously replenished by G-d's Divine Energy  in my body, mind, and soul.

Wow!  I go to my inner spirit and acknowledge THAT Spark.

It always amazes me how when Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

My vision is definite, my purpose is fixed, my faith is steady, and my gratitude is deep.

I know I have the energy and passion to make my thoughts reality

I can feel that my My body is strong, flexible and balanced.

you shared so many good things here!

be back soon to respond (:

Yes, agree, I have spent a wonderful piece of time all around this subject of Wisdom...

I have almost re-organized my core values and my current top priorities.

I began to think that my priorities were way too externally focused, and that what I really needed was much more interior.  And I was right.  

I have done a precursory life review, and I was in awe of how certain people and certain events --- contributed more to the cause of my growth. I have a new understanding of their purpose and contribution.  

This has transformed my new view of myself and my life experience.

I have made immense peace in this process. I have really good energy flowing and I feel a new close connection to this particular experience.

As I see myself right now, had certain life events not occurred, I have no idea who or what I would be like. Its completely alien, completely unknowable.

Observing and feeling the impact, the cost of personality as a barrier to wisdom --- was very empowering!! I reclaimed a wealth of liberation...  not just liberation, but empowerment.  And, I accept full ownership and possession of my liberation.

I am still processing this... while I don't have this completely done, what I did see gave me direct access to a new level of self awareness and self validation. Instantly, I felt a wave... of kindness and compassion, peace and resonance that could be felt more than being heard. 

I find myself listening for other people who are listening.

Wow, Kathi. Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful!

As my day gets more underway and I rest up from it lol, I will definitely respond to all you have shared. I just wanted to acknowledge you, and say Wow! 

I love this Kathi!

I have done a precursory life review, and I was in awe of how certain people and certain events --- contributed more to the cause of my growth. I have a new understanding of their purpose and contribution.  

This has transformed my new view of myself and my life experience.

I have made immense peace in this process. I have really good energy flowing and I feel a new close connection to this particular experience.

It is amazing how our interpretation of things is the wisdom of things. Step back and create from your vantage point. Let life begin from the place you choose to be

1148606127-stephen-r-covey-quote-the-way-we-see-the-problem-is-the-problem.jpg

►If we want to make relatively minor changes in our lives, we can perhaps appropriately focus on our attitudes and behaviors. But if we want to make significant, quantum change, we need to work on our basic paradigms. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。Stephen Covey
★ღ✰˚ ✰。

In response to ♡ ˚DivinePerceptionsDivineRightActions's post:

LOVE that Stephen Covey quote!

Thank you for posting that.  

Very transformative...

In response to ♡ ˚DivinePerceptionsDivineRightActions's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

Intention:

I make a significant,

quantum change

in my beautiful transformative process

by allowing, engineering … creating 

a phenomenal paradigm shift.

I AM the understanding of this shift.

I AM the unobstructed essence of allowing, creating

maintaining

all that is necessary

to do

to be

to have

a vision

and a plan

for my life

for my most

potent powerful valuable

creations.

Bliss and joy come in moments of living our highest truth --- moments when what we do is consistent with our archetypal depths. It's when we are most authentic and trusting, and feel that whatever we are doing, which can be quite ordinary, is nonetheless sacred.
Jean Shinoda Bolen

It is okay to know what I know, to have learned what I have learned and feel I have wisdom… and that I am a capable person in areas I rarely gave myself credit.

It is okay to take credit, though to remember i… never do anything alone.

I thank my Creator, and all persons I have been blessed to know, that have crossed my path with insight and messages that I was destined to hear.

Peace in my spirit, grateful.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content