login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER 21★★NEWEST★★~1~Increasing Better Energy Flow

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My inner peace restores me, it heals me, it bathes me in light and grace, it comforts me in ways that cannot be spoken, it calms me, it guides me, it silences my fears, it removes all struggles, and it allows me to be free, simple, and absolutely humble.

→   THANK YOU FOR MY INNER PEACE.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I am constantly and consistently grateful for all the good in my life.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM Increased love,acceptance, and compassion for myself
I AM Increased love,acceptance, and compassion for others.

Today I allow my heart to feel light, and let my love multiply.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM The Allowing Of Increased playfulness, creativity, and spontaneity  →   I create good feelings and experiences in my body, mind and life

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When I feel overwhelmed by circumstances around me, I recognize that these are only old patterns coming up. I quietly go within and ask myself, What is best for me? All confusion then leaves and I become clear with regard to the step I ought to take.

pink29.jpg I am grateful for all my feelings.background.gif I witness and appreciate the "positive" ones without clinging to them. I honor and release the "challenging" ones. Through it all I breathe, allowing myself to be fully in the present moment.→   I take care of my needs  →   I do the things that keep me whole--regardless of my momentary feelings.  → 00019004_88596.gif  My feelings are my friends today

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Increasing Positive Energy Flow

“There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I surrender to the intelligence of my loving Creator and allow full and complete Guidance.
      • I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content