login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER21★★NEWEST★★HappinessMtg.The secret life of LOVE: A Celebration of Life and of Love.

I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life.

Love always creates.  It never destroys.

Without knowing it, these Happiness Meetings are a place where members work hard at cutting a path to their deeper self.  Whatever crisis or challenge we face, there is always a way to connect to our own Spirit place.  We can continuously build access to that space as we learn to love our way back to being whole, and learn to love whatever gets in the way.

Where ever you are right now, all are welcome to join at any time and under any condition.

Each Soul is completely unique, a true one of a kind.  You are truly exceptional! How will you carry yourself? What will you do with all of your Gifts?  Where and when did you learn to overcome barriers? What did you learn and whom did you learn this with? 

Through serious health crisis and grief and other disappointments and unexpected turns - through every breakdown and readjustment period, we grow, we indure change and adversity. 

I have found that the more I connect with my Spirit place, the more alive I am. By facing my fears as they arise, I choose to open myself to a loving and an abundant universe. 

I am completely supported in every areas of my life.

Abundance is all around me. 

I take time to focus on my Spirit, absorbing and learning the vastness of this journey of being alive

Last HAPPINESS MEETING -  SUMMER 8/2021★★NEWEST★★Happiness Meeting: Acute Self Care

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Love is not a luxury.

Love is a necessity.

Love is... Magnifico, like the most excellent combination of notes that produce the most beautiful chord, which together make the most perfect song or opera, the most perfect medium for expression, communication and connection.  These amazing chords, and their progressions, their elevations, their plunges, their varietations, live on, and while other parts of life move on, those beautiful musical passages and expressions that move within us, stay with us, fuse with us and we become one, together, as we move through time, yet that bond anchors us to that moment when that connection occurred.

We knew then what we still know today; that connection changed us, we were suddenly greater than we were beforehand, and we loved the change that only Love could have perfected.

Love elevates us, it lift us up and it is the one thing that makes us experience the greatest sense of fulfillment and inner joy.

One of the great things about great Love is that you relate it to your own life experience.  

Love never ages, however, Love goes through time with us as we age, and we change. Love is so alive that it can only keep growing, giving and producing.  

Love is one of our greatest and most endearing qualities.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

The single greatest intention of this Happiness meeting is that you get something valuable out of it.

And I hope that your involvement will give you "life tools," which you can continue to work at creating a life that you choose. 

So, creation, clarity, expansion, self empowerment and serenity on all levels inside of the Happiness Meetings is ongoing!  

When we participate with this, we begin anew and we constantly find that our aliveness depends on our ability to lengthen the moments where we connect with our Spirit and we experience wholeness, in the face of change.

This Happiness Meeting is now open. 

Love is allowing for a new beginning...

b92c70ee413bf32aac64e6df00894b1e.jpga759a1f6924b171965b34fdca0d122c0.jpga1e699a660b67dceea71716d5a8733ff--forgive-yourself-for-not-knowing-i-cant-forgive-you.jpg

1888816_762895863744338_417576477_o.jpg

2014-08-26-16-16-03.png

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Love really is where it’s at.there-is-no-remedy-for-love-but-to-love-more.jpg

This thread is geared to allowing more 💕 love for yourself, others from your past, present, and the beautiful future you are now allowing.

Reflection Questions for your consideration:

1. Do you have regrets for the way you’ve demonstrated love to someone who has passed away? WHAT WAS GOING ON THAT YOU WEREN’T THE YOU ,WHiCH YOU MOST ADMIRE ABOUT YOURSELF?
  2. Why do you believe their passing has complicated these feelings of not demonstrating thoughts, feelings and actions (when you would’ve liked to)as compared to someone who is still living?
  3. What are your happiest memories of loving the person who has passed? 
  4. How will you take your feelings to create more of the love you are and love you knew you had with your loved one?
  5. What have you learned about the support you are desiring/needing currently?
  6. What types of individuals are helping you more than they realize?

In response to ♡ ˚I AM Experiencing a Supportive Universe's post:

in process

1. Do you have regrets for the way you’ve demonstrated love to someone who has passed away? WHAT WAS GOING ON THAT YOU WEREN’T THE YOU ,WHiCH YOU MOST ADMIRE ABOUT YOURSELF?

Yes, I do have regrets. I was changing due to burnt out. I was focusing on what I needed so I could be more to my loved one.

Yes, this is well and good and TRUE. Though, knowing what I now know, my conversations needed to be with supportive others who could relate (separate and unrelated to my life…so I could be in the moment valuing and supporting my loved one.

In order to be there for another, stepping back just a bit, and not for too long with intention of hearing the other person even better when I have been more ‘dealt with’

My loved one will always be the best friend I ever had. Though, it is time to see how I can love myself that way and more… whatever it takes.

My goal is to meld so much of the greatest longest love of my life into my spirit , by surrendering to the G_d of my undertaking …. which actually exceeds my understanding.

I love the quote above There is no remedy for love than to love more.

I love you my beloved for eternity. What is beautiful and ironic, his name on the site, though he rarely posted… was Eternity’s Breath. How appropriate.

in process

“Every time I feel discouraged I close my eyes and visualize the future I want. Then I really open my eyes and start to build it.

I am inspired with inner vision

I am Divinely guided and supported in my journey.

I allow myself to feel what I feel.

I allow myself to think what I think

I allow myself to center itself/

in process

in process

4. How will you take your feelings to create more of the love you are …and love you knew you had with your loved one?

I am focusing on this question now.

The love I had with this beautiful man, can only be experienced and not detailed. When I allow these feelings of what we gave to our life together, I am overtaken with joy.

People are funny in the world. Often others believe we never had to WORK on anything. It’s true we came into our relationship as best friends.

though of course we worked on us -always and forever

We were best friends from different worlds, though the only world that spoke volumes to us was the world of love.

So I will you take my feelings and create more of the love I AM …and the love we knew

and bring it into my current world.

this will be the question I will focus on after the 1 above

5. What have you learned about the support you are desiring/needing currently?

Not such a cut and dry question... because I'm still establishing what will assist me.

I have come to know (especially at this time in my life) I am needing to hear myself and I don't want to run people over with my tangents while I'm listening to myself hear where I am.

6. What types of individuals are helping you more than they realize?

A best buddy of my beloved called me moments ago crying because of the friendship he had with him is so missed.He ended up sharing beautiful things he received from that friendship, and no one was like him . I of course allowed him to share this beautiful experience completely… though I had to agree , there was no one like him. He was extremely generous, no matter what he was experiencing.

I knew who I had. He was the kind of partner that made you want to have more time with them.

I always felt we were having newlywed experiences. The cards we gave each other, our excursions to the beach and our favorite stores…We had fun, and I only wish I could just keep on creating with him. Though my plan is to create with the energy of love he has bestowed upon me for a life time.

3. What are your happiest memories of loving the person who has passed? 

Life with this person, no matter what-what was the happiest memory...simply because who he was inside  -was beyond any event

in process

AFFIRMATIONS 

Let go of:

I let go of everything that preceded  this moment…to be in this moment.

Let go of:

I let go of everything that proceeds this moment…to be in this moment.

→ I go to that inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace and joy

I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

→ Awesome how my mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.

Thank you for allowing your community to be a part of this life transformation.

Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for having such strength and courage, and everything that it took to take care of this entire ordeal and create a new future.  

Thank you for allowing Bmindful to be that circle of love for you when you were ready.  

The greatest of these is love

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:thank you SRWE for being here

thank you for posting

Welcome-Back-G123298.gif

so glad to see you here!!!

"Charity is the soul of faith, makes it alive; without love, faith dies." ~ Anthony of Padua

“While praying, listen to the words very carefully. When your heart is attentive, your entire being enters your prayer without your having to force it.”— Nachman Of Breslov

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

Thank you Kathi!61ed3da4456b082353b74623b81a491d--quotes-images-the-doors.jpg

“All new beginnings require that you unlock a new door.”— Nachman Of Breslov

Related image

"Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation." ~ Rumi

"Death ends a life, not a relationship." ~ Jack Lemmon

Kathi thank you for putting up this thread. 

I have a strong desire/need to revamp my affirmations… I have thousands.

I will go through them, and create brand new

• ˚I AM MY Supportive Universe
  • I am grateful for the uncountable memories shared with my beloved.
  • I appreciate everything about my soulmate
    • and that energy

allows me great peace

and comfort.

I AM adequate  tolerance of my pain and changing feelings.

I AM healthy mindset

I AM Increased love, acceptance, and compassion for myself

I am  in a space of love and forgiveness for any unconscious or conscious need to forgive myself and loved ones.I receive what I am intended to receive with powerful love

I AM self and other forgiveness

I AM constant improvement

I AM The Allowing Of  Increased playfulness, creativity, and spontaneity

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

Thank you for being here and joining this circle of support, as we bring the very words of charity and acts of love into this meeting. It's a welcomed gift to have you with us.

Blessings,

Kathi

LOVE is the strongest medicine.

Loving yourself,

being patient,

eating healthy,

taking frequent breaks,

allowing yourself to sleep the whole night through,

allowing the pain... allowing it to come and allowing it to pass,

trusting and being comforted by faith, not by sight... 

feeling everything, feeling everything brand new...

trusting that you are surrounded by Love

and that everyday, Love is in need of Love.

Please know that You are Loved

And so is Soul mate, your Best Friend.

LOVE THIS! THANK YOU

Today in a rested balanced inspired state, I will choose my highest priorities and revise plans.

Today I will allow wonderful focused concentration.

Today I will acknowledge how I am moving closer to my ideal vision

Today I will change whatever I can to match what my spirit desires from me.

Today I am listening to my spirit.

Today I support my inner child(ren)

Today I take myself by the hand and keep the focus that brings me great joy.

Today, I am relieved that I have chosen to take complete responsibility for my life.

Today I surrender to the intelligence of my loving Creator and allow full and complete Guidance.

Today I move past places that have felt difficult, and choose ease even in those places…easier than (ever)before

In response to ♡ ˚ForeverHugged's post:

Very beautiful...

Loved;

"Today, I am relieved that I have chosen to take complete responsibility for my life.

Today I surrender to the intelligence of my loving Creator and allow full and complete Guidance.

Today I move past places that have felt difficult, and choose ease even in those places…easier than (ever)before."

I love that you took yourself by the hand...

I am moved... and I am really touched by your Spirit of love.

Love is the only treasure 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

so very  true.

thank you for visiting & sharing here

💕 Love  this

I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you.

And then I realized you spent the rest of your life with me.

I smile because I know you loved me

till the day you went away

and will keep loving me

till the day

we are together again. –

Grief Loss Quotes

https://www.all-greatquotes.com/i-was-supposed-to-spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-you/

In response to ♡ ˚ForeverGoodThoughts's post:

So beautiful...

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you

and thank you for your acknowledging me

Remembering

Although we  cannot be together we will never be apart.

070375f77a706d405e91de06f464849c.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg?format=1000w

meme-2-blog.png

There are times I can go with the flow… and other times I have a complete lack  of acceptance.

I am understanding these events are completely normal, though it doesn’t make things easier, just less alarming.

Image result for breathtaking photos of nature

"Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pains and pangs, captivation and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope." - Victoria Erickson

BHC_4a.gif

“Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soulmate is an even better feeling. A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.” - Cecelia Ahern

BHC_4a.gif

“There are moments, when you’re getting to know someone, when you realize something deep and buried in you is deep and buried in them, too. It feels like meeting a stranger you’ve known your whole life.” - Leah Raeder

BHC_4a.gif

"I spent my days waiting for
you, searching the crowds for
your face. I stopped breathing
the moment you recognized me,
as you captured my soul with
your gaze."
- Christy A. Martine

BHC_4a.gif

'I got lost in him,
and it was the kind
of lost that's excetly
like being found."Claire LaZebnic

BHC_4a.gif

"And you loved me
like I was, and had
always been, the
answer. And the
question did not
and would never
matter."
- Tver Knott Gregson

BHC_4a.gif

Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.
Paulo Coelho

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

Paulo Coelho

“I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought, and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.”

~Leo Buscaglia

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

very nice!

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition,

and

of

unspeakable love.”

— Washington Irving

Beautiful Article on Grief

Because you are a soulmate, you get which values really matter in life. You know how to cultivate friendship. You excel at companionship. You are well acquainted with the power of physical connection. You appreciate the joy of laughter. You know how to be vulnerable and have witnessed the transformative things that can happen when you open yourself to vulnerability. You're good at kindness. You know how to see things through over the long haul. You persevere like nobody's business. You're a master at selflessness and sacrifice. You think of life as an adventure. You have borne witness to the power of rituals. And despite your loss, you understand what a privilege and honor it was to have experienced a soulmate relationship. You appreciate the gift of gratitude.

I am so sure that you have the capacity to succeed at your grief quest because the skills it will take are the same skills you mastered as a soulmate.

to read more

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content