login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Preventive Maintenance Challenge!

Try not to believe that you get tired, don’t get enough rest, can’t get to the gym etc…These are not ideas that you WANT present in your life correct? Then don’t put any faith into them. Going to the lake, listening to music, these solutions are all great, but the point is that they are creating solutions, which means they are creating problems. Solutions only exist where there are problems. The thing to do is, preventive maintenance all the time, so when we go to the lake it’s for fun, not to decompress. First, end allowing thoughts like…”I am tired, I didn’t get enough rest”. If you feel a little tired, say to yourself, “a 20 minute break to clear my thinking will do me good”, go and sit in your car, close the door to your office whatever gives you 20 minutes of privacy and relax your body and feed your mind positive thoughts and empower your will. Practice affirmations, everyday. Remove all the thoughts that create “problems” in your life. First identify what your problems/don’t wants are for you in your life and then form the affirmations around those to remove the thinking related to the creation of these “problems”.
Some women say ” I have kids and can’t take 20 minutes” or another person may say “I work 9 to 5″. I say to them, surround yourself with affirmations. Find a way that puts you in position where you see, hear or say positive affirmations. When the time comes that peace and quiet arrives, that’s when we give the affirmations a break for the day and allow the natural positive thinking function on its own.

This type of mental reinvention is the foundation of personal development, without the right mindset able to evolve consciously forever, it doesn’t matter what guru we study, what books we read or program we enter, mentally we breakdown and either quit or start over with something else.

By re-conditioning our thinking, affirmations are empowering us to function this way, the way we WANT to function, all the time and also attracting more people, events and situations we WANT because it’s what we are thinking about and how we feel.

thank you for this post,its really helpfull

bringing this wonderful thread current(:

1964427-317630bc667a5d3c906f142b5eec359c-thumb_jpg.jpg?buster=1486128212

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content