login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER’21★★NEWEST★★ Budgeting Time,Money and Energy is Freedom

As we assume wishes/desires fulfilled …

our wealth/our abundance… tapping into our dreams is a beautiful thing.

No matter how wealth comes upon us, being wealthy inside is the foundation for all abundance.

And with all wealth attitude of appreciation and gratitude are vibrations of an allowing spirit.

Though let’s remember to honor ourselves and our wealth by taking care of our money and allowing it to create the energy of what we want. 
This thread is about honoring ourselves and our resources.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

menu1.gif

You like the idea of having routines that keep you happily engaged and comfortably on track. This is how you run your life, is by running your routines. You are ridiculously successful with this!

PERSONAL – habits that keep me healthy and happy

PEOPLE – activities that promote relationship with the people I love

PASSION – activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life

PURPOSE – tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life

PROJECTS – priority tasks that need to be finished this week
the PeacefulMom © 2009-2014 Kimberlee Stokes – ThePeacefulMom.com – All rights reserved. – The Peaceful Mom

——☑ I know and act on the power of relentless incrementalism in every area of life.

—— ☑ I focus my power. I change my life.

———> ☑ I am enjoying my willingness of the thoughts, feelings and activities which so wonderfully create my best life.

In response to ♡ ˚A Healing Ocean Breeze's post:

PERSONAL – habits that keep me healthy and happy

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  →   You are getting in the habit of sending love to your life purpose, to activate the work you wish to do, and to open up pathways to the connections you like to be a part of.  →   Being supported is now my habitual expectation

→   Thank you for the habit I have to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for the great day ahead as though it is already done  →   →   I have positive habits

I am feeling very thankful for the habits that I am developing and manifesting in my life.

I have good, healthy habits!  →   I create good health habits quickly and easily.

My current health habits are having a very positive impact on every area of my whole life.  →   My mind is more powerful than any non-serving habit

→   I make it a habit to send a thought of blessing when the reaction is usually to complain or criticize.

→   Miracles are my new Habit.
  →   I have a wonderful habit I engage in perfectly: I only focus easily and well on what I want

and believe in its presence

and or some  greater attainment.  →   I am able to let go of old habits, people and/or circumstances which block me from reaching my goals.

→   The path of love is the master path, for inviting my intuition, my ability to leave an impact on my physical realm. It is my point of power, and I come into the habit of loving thoughts and loving states.  →   As I consciously focus within, I turn toward what is loving, what is beautiful, what is strong, what is true. Additionally, this is now a natural habit, an instinct of my choosing and my liking.

→   Taking care of myself physically and spiritually is very important to me. I enjoy keeping myself fit and feeling good about myself. I give up all habits that obscure my highest good.  →   All habits I allow, choose, desire and maintain in my life are health-prosperity producing.  →   I have a habit of unstoppable confidence.

→   I enjoy having habits that will help me have a happy, healthy and successful life
  →   I am SO thankful for the habits that I am developing and manifesting in my life

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

poster 6 habits of happiness

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~z16-1.gif

article What Do We Need To Be Happy? Increasing research evidence has supported Aristotle’s argument that happiness is the whole aim of human existence.

Not only do people rank the pursuit of happiness as one of their most cherished goals in life but happiness appears to have various positive effects that benefit society at large.

Happy people succeed in making this world a better place through their optimism, energy, originality, and altruism.

Actively pursuing happiness is therefore not a selfish act but rather the means to make our own life meaningful and worthwhile as we make a positive difference in the lives of many.

So what do we need to be happy? read more Autonomy,Competence,Relatedness

References

Diener, E., & Biswas-Diener, R. (2002). Will money increase subjective well-being? Social Indicators Research, Vol. 57, pp. 119-169.

Lyubomirsky, S. (2001). Why are some people happier than others?: The role of cognitive and motivational processes in well-being. American Psychologist, 56, 239-249.

Sheldon,K.M., Elliot, A.J., & Kim, Y., Kasser, T. (2001). What Is Satisfying About Satisfying Events? Testing 10 Candidate Psychological Needs. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 80, No. 2.

PEOPLE – activities that promote relationship with the people I love

PASSION – activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life

PURPOSE – tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life

PROJECTS – priority tasks that need to be finished this week

Your writing is simply beautiful!

And all that you've written is truly available

for everybody. And, it free and its empowering!

Thank you for putting this thread together!

Inner wealth is definitely something we all need to know on a personal and an empowered basis.

I am so grateful for my experience of my inner wealth. Its so beautiful to experience that inner wealth and be steadfast and flexible, and to find rest and even find beauty in knowing your inner wealth.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content