login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Heal your Suffering

HEAL YOUR SUFFERING

First, let me tell you that you are goodness, and mercy, and compassion, and understanding. You are peace, and joy, and light. You are forgiveness and patience, strength and courage, a helper in time of need, a comforter in time of sorrow, a healer in time of injury, a teacher in time of confusion. You are the deepest wisdom and the highest truth; the grandest peace and the grandest love. You ARE these things. And in moments of your life, you have KNOWN yourself as these things. Choose now to know yourself as these things always!!

The original wisdom surrounding suffering in silence has become so perverted, that now many believe (and several religions actually TEACH) that suffering is GOOD, and joy is BAD!! Therefore, you have decided that if someone has cancer, but keeps it to himself, he is a saint, whereas if someone has (to pick a dynamite topic) robust sexuality, and celebrates it openly, she is a “sinner”. This is just to show you “prejudices”. You don’t have to think of women having robust sexuality, much less celebrating it openly. (You would rather see a man dying without a whimper on a battlefield, than a woman making love with a whimper in the street.)

Suffering is your perception of it. It is however, experiencing a set of circumstances that you would call insufferable. A true Master is not suffering at all!!

It is your own judgments, which keep you from joy, and it is your expectations, which make you unhappy. All of this, put together is what causes you dis-ease, and therein, begins your suffering.

One day, if you have a great deal of courage, you will experience a world where making love IS considered better than making war. On that day, you will rejoice!

Now is the time to go to your “God Space”, more than ever. First, it will bring you peace of mind, and from a peaceful mind do great ideas flow – ideas which could be solutions to the biggest problems you imagine yourself to have. Second, it is in your “God Space”, you know and understand that all you are now experiencing is temporary. God tells us that Heaven and Earth will pass away, but YOU will not!!

Un-teach what Man, society and Religions have taught you,, and re-learn from within, the GOD in YOU!!

Regarding any romantic relationships, failure and success of; let each person in the relationship worry about SELF – what SELF is being, doing, and having. What SELF is wanting, asking, giving; what SELF is seeking, creating, experiencing, and all relationships will serve their purpose – AND their participants! Let each person in relationship worry not about the other, but only, only, only about SELF!

This seems a strange teaching, for you have been told that in the highest form of relationship, one worries ONLY about the other. Yet I tell you this:- Your focus on the other – your OBSSESSION with the other – is what causes relationships to fail. “What is the other doing? What is the other being? What is the other having? What is the other saying? Wanting? Demanding? What is the other thinking? Expecting? Planning?

The Master understands that it doesn’t MATTER what the other is being doing, having, saying, wanting, demanding. It doesn’t MATTER what the other is thinking, expecting, or planning. It only matters what YOU are being in RELATIONSHIP to that. The most loving person is the person who is self-centred.

If you cannot love your self, you cannot love another. Many people make the mistake of seeding love of self through love for another. Of course, they don’t realize that they are doing this. It is not a conscious effort. It’s what’s going on in the mind. Deep in the mind, In the SUB-conscious. They think: “If I can love others, they will love me. Then I will be lovable, and I can love me.”

People don’t think you can love them for who they truly are, they think you want something from them, or wanting to manipulate them. Then they make you PROVE it, and to do this, they may ask you to start altering your behaviour. Then when they do believe you love them, at once, they begin to worry about how long they can keep your love. Then they start altering their behaviour. Thus two people literally lose themselves in a relationship. They start wanting to find themselves, and end up losing themselves, because of this process. This losing of self in a relationship is what causes most bitterness in such couples.

The soul has come to the body, and the body to life, for the purpose of evolution. You are evolving, you are becoming, and you are using your relationship with everything to decide what you are becoming. This is the job that you came here to do. This is the joy of creating SELF. Of knowing SELF. Of becoming consciously, what you wish to be. It is what is meant by being self-conscious.

“YOU MUST FIRST SEE YOURSELF AS WORTHY BEFORE YOU CAN SEE ANOTHER AS WORTHY. YOU MUST FIRST SEE YOUR “SELF” AS BLESSED BEFORE YOU CAN SEE ANOTHER AS BLESSED. YOU MUST FIRST KNOW YOUR “SELF” TO BE HOLY BEFORE YOU CAN ACKNOWLEDGE HOLINDESS IN ANOTHER”.

If there is one thing none of us can tolerate, it is something being “Holier than thou”. Yet other religions force us to call others holier than thou, and so we do it – for a while. Then we crucify them. We have crucified (in one way or another) all of God’s teachers, not just “ONE”, and we did it so, not because they were holier than thou, but because we made them out to be. His teachings have all come with the same message. Not “I am holier than you” but, “You are as holy as I”. And so I tell you this: be now and forever centred upon your SELF.

With love, light and protection,
Jude xxx ooo

Wow Jude! Thank you so much again for posting! I think everyone can benefit from reading this.

This is very relevant to this post so I’ve put a link in to make sure Netty gives this thread a read.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Absolutely beautiful writing and makes so much sense, thank you Jude

Wow, what a beautiful read. Thank you Jude.

:)

G’day dear Lee,

Thank you so much for your precious reply! I’m so pleased you enjoyed it and have put a link in for it. I hope this will help many people who need to hear these words.

Jude xxx ooo

Thank you Manfierp and Melt86 …. So nice of you to acknowledge this post and write such lovely comments.

With a positive abundance of love, light and protection,
Jude xxx ooo

I enjoy your posts very much. It makes me think of things I’m already supposed to know, but don’t actually live. Send me some good energy Judiann, okay!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Great thread Judiann! To me it says that while we may not seem perfect outwardly inside we are. Not matter what religion we are and even if we dont have one we are all part of god

enjoy life!

Oh Cookieman … I just love reading your encouraging respones! Positive and motivational energy is heading your way!

With all the love I can muster,
Jude xxx ooo

Dear Best78,
Thank you for your reply to my post. You have simplified my words so beautifully and put them in a nutshell! Excellent … keep up the good and positive thoughts Best.

Jude xxx ooo

People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefere suffering that is familiar.

Nhat Hanh

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content