login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

June 2021★★NEWEST★★ Perfect Solutions /page 1

This thread focuses on whatever you need to create what you have been needing the absolute most in all valued areas of your life.

Post what assists you as a go to thread. Blessings Everyone!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I need to know, we all need to know when life gets difficult, and it will get difficult at times, that there is always enough strength and support for us to deal with whatever life throws at us. Joy and happiness are always around the corner even though we can’t always see it. Like the tide life flows in and out. Bmindful does offer perfect solutions. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

SO TRUE, POPPY🌈

I need to know, we all need to know when life gets difficult, and it will get difficult at times, that there is always enough strength and support for us to deal with whatever life throws at us. Joy and happiness are always around the corner even though we can’t always see it. Like the tide life flows in and out. Bmindful does offer perfect solutions.

There are definitely times we need a ‘ joy lift’.
Everyone needs an environment of ‘better feeling’ focus to add to everyday life. 
When I was ‘in the heart’ of caring for my hubby in recent times, I temporarily ‘ took a break’ from my affirmation practice. I felt it, and it contributed to feelings of burnt out. 

Why bring this up? Because it is vital that we are mindful of our everyday speech to ourselves. 
When we take any statement that can be a bit more ‘up’…

or find another aspect

of it

to appreciate 

.. and

allow that better feeling

statement…

&

still resonate

with our inner

truth …

…before we know it…

energy and abilities

increase exponentially 

&

more and more helpful for ourselves

and beloved 

others.

4805defd9af9ba23b2ecbb60b0ca9320--beautiful-gif-beautiful-birds.jpg

That is what truly can contribute to a perfect solution.

We often focus on what we are most  concerned about, and that too is all well and good. It’s a real part. Though only a part. We can feel more than  1 thing. We can start from anywhere to be where we ‘need’ to be.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content