login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER’21★★NEWEST★★ Positivity˚Rampages 2021

Create your rampage with higher higher vibration.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful to have a roof over my head, and have the lil' family unit I have.

I am grateful to have had some healthy brunch and now drinking a favorite tea with the sweetness of a Meyer lemon added, and a little almond treat with it.

I am so happy I am on vacation!

I am so happy my mind is clearing and focusing on what is needed... from allowing what I need from this vacation 

I am so pleased the relief effort for those who are displaced is becoming  evident (from collapsed condo further south). I am so glad so many are contributing to this non-stop effort.

I am so glad my hubby is receiving physical therapy, and giving us both so much hope for some of his challenges.

I am so grateful to allow more feelings of moving forward in areas I've desired.

I am so glad that while this is only the beginning of my vacation, that it has already begun to show up in my experience.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love that I am getting rest, and eating good foods.

I love that I can get all the rest I need.

I am glad my hubby and I are connecting in ways

to decide how we are moving forward individually and as a couple.

I am ready for the NOW of living healthily, mindfully, and joyfully.

I am ready to allow lasting abundance in areas that matter.

I am good at all this, by claiming it as so.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so glad I was able to stay up incredibly late and wake up so much later.... I like this vacation-thing(:

I am glad we have choices of food to eat, and choosing is the biggest thing to think about.

I am glad I handled something I needed to do that was very important on my infamous sacred to-do list(:

I am glad that we will go looking for something we really need today or tomorrow, and we are ready to do this now.

I am glad my hubby is caring about his alignment and utilizing tools for creating his wonderful reality more and more

I am happy this is still only the beginning of my vacation

I am glad we will go to the pier on  beach soon and enjoy.

I am glad projects in our home are taking shape.

I am glad I am becoming more revitalized, and can envision getting better better better and having great routines to allow for this when I return to work.

I love that I am writing more no matter how I feel... I always feel great looking back and see how it is worth my while.

I love how communication is so vital in our home.

I love how friends and family know I need this time, and know I will gradually get back to them as I can.

I love how working out has made its way back to my hubby's life... with help. I am so glad we both are so hopeful for how wonderful he will feel.

I am glad I am fitting myself in our busy life with greater ease, and soon going back to work... will be like changing classes... where getting back to my ideal personal focus will be getting easier and easier.

I am glad my life is getting easier because I wouldn't have it any other way! My vibes are soaring, and I am ready for this brand new moment... this brand new day, and the creation of a brand new me...as my spirit continues to reveal with such clarity.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am glad I posted what lifts me today... affirmations, humor and finding better feeling thoughts

I am glad I feel well today, after a wicked pain in tooth area last night. You see that too shall pass(:

I am glad I am still on vacation, about to create on my canvas of life.

I am happy we are making choices, and not feeling pushed to decide things.

I am glad this day feels good.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content