login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SPRING’21★★NEWEST★★{non -vegetarian}Very Healthy

Non-Vegetarian -& Very Healthypost-a-non-vegetarian-healthy-foodwriting-and-reading-is.jpg

Just found an unusual pancake recipe, I may try

Acording to  EatByDate.com:Sugarless? Check!Flourless? Check!High Protein? Check!High Fiber? Check!
Yummy? Double Check!!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

SOUPS & BROTHS

Delicious detox Cilantro + raw almonds:

I love this dish!  Take 2 to 3 bunches of fresh Cilantro and cut the bottom 1/3 of the stem off. Keep the upper 2/3's with healthy leaves and their stems. Put Cilantro in a food processor,  add 1.5 to 2.5 cups of raw almonds (protein) and 5 to 8 individual peeled, and uncooked cloves of garlic, to taste with the almonds. Add Girard's Champagne salad dressing on top. Depending on how much Cilantro, I use about 2/3 of the bottle of Girards Champagne dressing, to taste. 

Refrigerate briefly before serving. 

Serve with healthy rice crackers or with celery sticks or carrots.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Poached Salmon with Fennel and lemon:

Poached Salmon with aromatic broth to infuse fish with flavor while keeping it moist. Cook Salmon with the skin on, and keep simmer gentle to keep fish intact.  If Fennel is not available, you can use Dill.

Takes about 15 minutes actively; 35 minutes total to cook and serve.

Low calorie, low carbs, low sodium. Healthy aging, healthy immunity.

Ingredients: 

~ Salmon 1.25 lbs with skin on, cut into 4 portions

~ 1 medium bulb of fennel with fronds (fronds are the green leafy that grows out of the bulb). Slice thinly.

~ 1/2 cup white wine

~ 1 lemon, thinly sliced

~ Garlic 1 clove thinly sliced

~ 1 tablespoon coriander seeds

~ 1 tablespoon fennel seeds

~ Water: 4 cups

~ 1 tablespoon butter, cut into 4 pieces

~ Salt 1 teaspoon, divided

~ Pepper 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper

Steps:

1. Combine sliced fennel, wine, lemon slices, garlic, coriander seeds, fennel seeds and place in skillet or large pot. Place Salmon, skin side up on top. Add water, 1/2 of salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper. Bring to simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until the fish is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Transfer Salmon to a plate.
  2.  Increase heat to high and bring mixture to a boil. Cover and cook until fennel is tender - crisp, about 5 minutes. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking liquid and drain.
  3. To serve, place a piece of butter in each of 4 shallow bowls.  Divide fennel mixture among the 4 bowls. Top with Salmon and sprinkle with the remaining salt. Ladle 1/4 cup of the reserved cooking liquid and sprinkle with the reserved fennel fronds and lemon wedges, to taste. Enjoy!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's Spirit Place: Theres so much more!'s post: In response to Kathi's Spirit Place: Theres so much more!'s post

Looks great, Kathi! I will definitely look into your recipes!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content