login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

June 2021★★NEWEST★★EnergizeBodyBuilderSELF{Mentality&Physicality}

Image result for andrew weil health quotes

I will  never forget years ago, when I had an awesome fitness trainer... He was a gift to me... truly. My health was in a unusual precarious place ...and 'magically' I met a retired gentleman who was a former trainer for competition  body builders...when he resided in another state.

I had no idea he trained anyone let alone professionals (yet...), though saw him near the gym on my premises.

He was an older gentleman, in workout clothes. Even though he had taken a moment to just sit & chat w/his buddies...I waited until there was a break in their conversation and asked if he could teach me how to use the equipment... the rest was my beautiful history to focusing on another aspect of health in the most dynamite progressive ways.

These routines helped to reverse all that ailed me (plus some-because everything in my life began to soar exponentially after my training/transforming). It also gave me the confidence to truly give my life what it really was asking for!

And... this retired trainer-friend... trained me for free...with a wonderful easy going  friendship included.

He  never let me slack off. I was so proud of myself with what I was accomplishing... and loved feeling proud and capable with all of this... Though he wouldn't let me just be  proud... He'd said OK ... time to increase this... and do more of such & such... I was 'glad' lol  Though really glad as I saw the benefits of getting out of my comfort zone. This tribute is to this man.

He has passed on, though the gift he gave me is forever... thank you to him! and thank you to his family who allowed the time he gave to me to create the understanding and the health for all I desired.

While, for what seemed like good reasons... I gradually let go of this awesome discipline. In my minds eye, I remained exactly as I desire.

AFFIRMATIONS:

Now I AM beginning to do whatever it takes to begin again with the awesome intention I AM an incredible body builder. My petite structure is strong, flexible, in great form and joyously disciplined.

I expect a lot from my body every day, so I affirm its right to expect healthy fuel from me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR79MKRrWxMCaLFxuOzZMx8UctopocqkbRBK_DUcG9uYQVrErjG

I am in wonderment at the science of nutrition. Taking(EVEN) better care of myself has led to constant discovery and amazement of how well my body can work.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxboN2hicCoqm0bRFEyZCTnIS7oUZxNfpoHKzMKTPghEFF4gm-Dgbuns GIF

I have a great JOY just for being alive!I am 100% responsible for creating my life.

→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI love my life because I live it with ease, and with ease I can have anything.

Anyone like to join in the festivities?

RELATED THREADS COMING SOON

•  

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

As surely as mountains are to be climbed and oceans sailed, your dreams are meant to come true. This is why you’re here, to live the life of your dreams. Not to be tested, challenged, and tried, but to conquer, champion, and rule. Keep going, forge ahead, press on, and the day must dawn when your thirsts shall be quenched, and you, exalted.

Never settle for less, don’t ever think it’s too late, and never, ever, ever compromise a dream.

Exalting you early, The Universe
www.tut.comI-love-how-healthy-I-am-positive-affirmation.jpg

In response to ♡ ˚A Healing Ocean Breeze's post:

BEAUTIFUL THREAD!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

~ I see myself in perfect health.

~ I see myself invigorated with life, appreciating this physical life experience! I glow, I shine from within!

~ I optimize my time, and I focus fully on gratitude!  I find that gratitude is the portal to miracles!! Time is the only non-renewable resource, and my being in action is the greatest way to maximize my time, my growth and my contribution. I matter, my thoughts matter, my being effective matters.

~ I find that I love and forgive myself as I learn to observe, understand and claim responsibility for all of my feelings!  I find that every pain and every resentment is a sign  where I can grow, I can love, I can recover another valuable aspect of my being! My energy, my health and my Spirit are in constant synchronicity! I live in a continuous state of renewal and joy!

~ I am discerning and I make decisions with my brain as a vehicle to access the power of the Universe throught the Laws of Attraction.  I experience the ability to magnetize and manifest with the proper use of my thoughts, my will and proper action.  I experience bliss within and harmony flows freely, gently, generously, as the sweetest sound.  My mind and body are like a temple growing in compassion, simplicity and ease.  Peace precedes me, surrounds me, covers me, sustains me.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's Spirit Place: Theres so much more!'s post:

These affirmations are beautiful values and awesome self talk.

Inner outer Joy of one's Mentality&Physicality is always exponentially fulfilling. You kicked this concept 'out of the park'

loved reading and experiencing the fullness of your spirited joy!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content