login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SPRING’21★★NEWEST★★Extraordinary Influence of Wayne Dyer

Extraordinary Influence of Wayne Dyerecb963a462dab36e691c3ca5723668a4--my-journal-journal-quotes.jpg

Quotes&Notes From The Movie-The Shift

►Sometimes all you got to do is show up and engage and music happens…YOUR music happens ~Wayne Dyer

►Becoming the observer (step back) you begin to live in process, trusting where our source is taking you. You begin to detach from the outcome. That detachment allows you to stop fighting and allows things to just come to you; you no longer make things happen but allow them to show up. The fight is gone.

►Surrender control to the supreme wisdom and authority of God and to the Divine in your soul. Step into the void with courage. Learn to say, “I don’t know”. That’s not blind faith. It’s pure faith that will allow God and your spirit to lead you wherever your soul wants and needs to go. ~ Melody Beattie

►• Who I am is separate from everyone else and everything that is missing (all the things I would like to have) in my life. We think we are separate from God. I came from a source and this source is everywhere. If there is no place that it’s not, it must be in me and what I feel to be missing from my life. Then in some way that is missing from my life, I am already connected to it in spirit. Just have to find the knowing to connect with it.

It’s about surrendering to something else that is bigger than you and is control of everything.

►When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.~ Wayne Dyer

More Wayne Dyer quotes:

• ►Edge God Out (Ego) or ...“Who you are is what you have” is what the world would like us to think. “The more that I have, the more valuable I am as a person” Not only is what I have what I am; it is what I do. It becomes achievement.We become consumed by success, my value, my worth as a human being is what I accomplished. Competition is what the Ego says. I am what other people think of me (my reputation). I have to dress the way people think or there is something wrong with me. Women: in relationship to family, the only way we can fulfill ourselves is by how we relate to our family: mother/daughter/granddaughter. This is NOT The only thing. When we have a calling to do something great. Don’t ignore that calling that says we are here to create something powerful. We have just as much of a right to do this as anyone else.

• Regardless of how absurd your inner callings might seem, they’re authentically yours. They don’t have to make sense to anyone else. Wayne Dyer~

►Shift your life from Entitlement to Humility, from Control to Trust, and finally from Attachment to Letting Go~ Wayne Dyer 

• ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

peace & harmony cards by Wayne Dyer
    If you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along. (I align myself with people who support my growth.)
    One of the highest places you can get to is to be independent of the good opinions of others. ( What other people think of me is none of my business. )
  • No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world. ( I create the world that I live in. )

•  

I fill myself with love, and I send that love out into the world. How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine.( Love is my gift to the world. )

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

Now Open:Happiness Meeting: Awakening the Divine Within visit-Current Happiness Meeting created by Kathi

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content