login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER’21★★NEWEST★★LOVE✧ Sharing&Caring(HappinessMtg)

last edited 02/04/21 11:15AM EST

WELCOME 💕to another Bmindful Happiness Meeting - Like all threads it never closes, and everyone in the community has an ongoing invitation for their own unique participation and take on a particular theme. 

The theme:LOVE-Sharing&Caring 

Related Quote: "Love doesn't give reasons, it only offers opportunities. "Matt Kahn

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥ 
INTRO:

Ever wonder if it is too late to tell someone how you feel... or to extend a belated wish... ?

Have you ever wondered if you exceeded the days that would be good etiquette to be in touch with someone...?

Well, I am here to reassure you it’s generally (always)a good time to say I Care & I LOVE You to most people we know.

This VALENTINES thread focuses on your comments/thoughts/experience on sharing and caring. 💗 REMEMBER -It doesn’t have to be Valentines Day to find ways/reasons to show love. Love doesn’t need a reason to love,it just creates opportunities.

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~

I began this Happiness Meeting for Valentine's Day month(Sharing and Caring - Love) in the wee hours of the morning.

It's a little different though genuine(: It was inspired by the fact that I have a small window of time each week to do a series of things ( including rest up)

... I had noticed a little challenge doing more giving...even the “smaller things” 

I enjoy doing for others... I wouldn’t say my giving came to a screeching halt (: My heart just didn’t feel satisfied.

It has already begun to free me up to share. I am hoping you will join me (: I wrote and posted this meeting off the cuff after 1:30 AM and it just felt right. It is my hope you will join me😘and gain what you desire and love as well.

🤟💕😘

Related threads in process

Related Thread-★★Increasing Giving Power...1

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

As I sit here with cards and letters that have yet to hit the mailbox, I felt surrounded by ‘1 more thing’ that is cropping up in ‘the new normal’ trend for me.

I had somehow given myself permission to be ‘late’ in sending my love on various occasions.

I had purchased cards, started to write from my heart... though no follow thru on my best intentions. My to do list always contained more proof that my cards/notes/letters were a ‘high priority’... though still an incomplete action.

While part of me felt justified with whatever was going on with me...another part of me felt, I needed to get my heart 💜 to focus and ‘get it together’

Moments ago, I began my belated attempt and my love to one of my heart felt-recipients...

My love was just as fresh and current as my heart as ever...

(maybe greater than ever)..

.which never wavered. 

Not only did it feel so good to follow thru, it felt so good to know love is never late, and by remembering that, I reinforced to myself how important it is to keep love alive , early or ‘late’. It is what keeps our world from becoming part of a self fulfilling/ world fulfilling prophecy of all that isn’t happening as it needs to. 

When we share and care, we perpetuate all that needs to surface more and more in this world... right now.

If you are ‘late’ on anything where love is involved... when you show up with your love, you are always on time

much love to all.

“Love Is Alive"

Well, I think it's time to get ready
To realize just what I have found
I have lived only half of what I am
It's all clear to me now

My heart is on fire
My soul's like a wheel that's turnin'
My love is alive
My love is alive, yeah, girl, yeah

There's something inside that's making me crazy
I'll try to keep it together
'Cause what I say may not happen the same way
Now could be forever

My heart is on fire
My love is alive

My love is alive
Woo hoo, my love is alive

There's a mirror moving inside my mind
Reflecting the love that you shine on me
Hold on now to that feeling
Let it flow, let it grow, yeah, yeah

My heart is on fire
My love is alive

My love is alive
My love is alive
Woo hoo

cropped-bigstock_abstract_love_lights_backgroun_266815163.jpg

When the heart opens completely, you will stumble upon the most powerful force in the universe - your loving eternal presence." Matt Kahn

Questions To Ponder

Focus on these questions or whatever brings out the best in you to come from a place of love and give well from your 💜 

1)What are some ways you demonstrate your love to others regularly and/ or on special occasions? Would you like to share an example of the love you share and or the love you intend to show more of?

2)What does it feel like to give from the most loving part of yourself?

3)You come in contact with others virtually and in person..

Are you inspired to share with those you come in contact with in ways which find the good and love in each fresh new moment? Or are you allowing something less than ideal? 

4)Any thoughts on your own personal love revolution?

5)Is the giving of love it’s best reward? (Do you enjoy giving?)

6)What are some things you can do for yourself so you have more ability to demonstrate caring well for others? (The better place we are in the better we can give well to others)

7)How  do you keep love in your heart/ and in your interactions for those who seem to be less than loving to themselves, to you or others? 

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing....Better Best Ideal's post: In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing....Better Best Ideal's post

1)What are some ways you demonstrate your love to others regularly and/ or on special occasions? Would you like to share an example of the love you share and or the love you intend to show more of?

As mentioned above in the example with writing and sending Greeting Cards, I seem to enjoy buying cards which fit the occasion selected especially for someone with great love as I do this ( the search, the writing, and sending it on time)

After writing my example above (about writing more in the cards I had already purchased and get them in the mail ASAP)...the key things I hadn’t mentioned were 2 of these cards were sympathy cards and 1 was a birthday card. {not the kind of cards sent late)

2 of the  3 hopeful-recipients of these cards, I had kept in touch with electronically (email&text) acknowledging them. This created more reason to feel it was ok to not rush.

And another reason I hadn’t followed thru, during Pandemic, the postal system has been unreliable. Even mail I send Express has either gotten lost or has arrived very late.  I have even had to stop payment on checks and/ others have had to stop payment to me (where money was involved)
And even though this has been a costly experience with finances and it has happened more than once, I do not want to give up SNAIL MAIL.

I convinced myself since it is not ‘good etiquette’ to get the types of Greeting cards I specified out ‘now’ because they are late and may become later- er....procrastinating made sense now.

Though, it doesn’t really. People need to be acknowledged, celebrated and remembered. Snail mail has a certain energy that email and text messages cannot replace. Worse case scenarios I will save what I write, and then send electronically. I don’t want to give up on the mail or this delightful way of saying You Matter.

See the source image

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing....Better Best Ideal's post:

will be back todayimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHdqIXs_yl_8lHQWb6ABMex-uj0RoFtYSZdZFXIPIZ-UA4tZMYHfmWZm0

Hope you will join in when it is good for you. 💕 

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing....Better Best Ideal LOVE's post:

Wow!!! What a great thread!! Thank you for putting this up!

I enjoyed both videos!  "What the world needs most", written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David is a timeless song --- this song should be blasted into our hearts, minds and consciousness...

Loved the Gary Wright song, "Love is alive." Great song!!

Music is such a timeless medium of bringing us all together, across time, across culture and across every other identifible variable! Music is the perfect medium for connection and communication!!

And, so is LOVE. Its actually written in to Maslow's Hierachy of needs!! Its on the third tier!:  Belonging and love needs: intimate relationships and love.

Yes, LOVE is a fundamental human need! 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Response to your questions:

I work in the medical field. I am privileged to help people, in both sickness and in health. A large part of most of us - is our social structure; its our most immediate and our most intimate glimpse of who we are, in this moment... It is not the sum totality - and thankfully so!! But it speaks about of current commitments and burdens.

In my personal life, I have been more of a giver. Learning to achieve balance b/t giving and taking has been one of my lessons.

I have a very dynamic relationship with my truth.  For me, speaking the truth my is empowering.  Its empowering for me to use your own voice...

Doing personal inventories - or doing authenticity work is very empowering.

In discernment,  - my barrier, a newly identified blind spot; whatever it is, by speaking and claiming it, I can direct self transformation. However, if I do not own it, it makes self transformation remote and impossible...

The more responsible I am for everything that I'm experiencing, the more I can transform all thats showing up and all that I'm experiencing.

Recently, I wrote this affirmation:

“I courageously choose to give up being stopped.”

I love how this gave me instant access without unnecessary explanation!  

It gets rid of the barrier and it allows me the freedom to move forward in both integrity and in behavior!

More LOVE affirmations:

“I allow myself to experience creative high vibrational energy with miraculous healing Love and Light.”

“I allow love to transform me!”

“I surrender all struggle.”

“I allow change to occur without resistance or fear. I am free.”

“I am special and wonderful. The more I love myself, the less stress I have.”

“I immerse myself in the abundance of a loving and a kind universe.”

“I love helping mySelf to help mySelf!”

“I accept that I matter, that I count. I accept responsibility for my Joy, for all of my Gifts and for being diligent now.”

“My entire life is really one remarkable love story!”

“At the deep center of my being, there is an infinite supply of love. Inexhaustible supply of love.”

“I am empowered to love and to be loved.”

“At the deep center of my being, there is an infinite supply of love. Inexhaustible supply of love.”

“I choose forgiveness. No matter what the cost, I’m worth MORE”

“I am a center for LOVE!”

“As I create love, love creates me”

“I am a center for LOVE!”

“I love and cherish my inner child.”

“I release all fear and I focus on love.”

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Will return!  Love how spending quiet time with these questions is giving me exactly what I need:

Are you inspired to share with those you come in contact with in ways which find the good and love in each fresh new moment? Or are you allowing something less than ideal? 

6)What are some things you can do for yourself so you have more ability to demonstrate caring well for others? (The better place we are in the better we can give well to others)

7)How  do you keep love in your heart/ and in your interactions for those who seem to be less than loving to themselves, to you or others? 

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing....Better Best Ideal LOVE's post:

I also have unwritten letters from Christmas, and due to COVID, I had little desire to go into stores to search for the "perfect thank you" cards.  

I just started calling people who I really needed to touch base with.

Its the best I can do under these conditions.

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing....Better Best Ideal LOVE's post:)

Wow...  Excellent question!!

What does it feel like to give from the most loving part of yourself?

Anytime I give from a place of love, it always increases my inner supply of love!  The more I give from love, the more it comes back to me!

I love this question because it is such a powerful circle of giving and receiving...!

In response to Kathi's post:

I hear you, and I thank you for responding, my sweet friend.

To be clear, the reason I felt this was important ... was not to find something perfect or be perfect...

I already found just what I wanted to send... it’s in my out mail area waiting for me.(:

I felt the way I have because cards included ones for sympathy (very close people to them passed)and birthday (all chosen from my heart-place)

The person whose b.day it was, is a very good friend, and currently recovering from the illness.

I am not beating myself up at all, I actually am excited for the kind of 'paper gift' I wanted to send and am sending. I actually bought more than 1 card for each person.

People I know .. really do not like the phone so much... and the electronic method (to me) is truly impersonal... 

I already have the cards. What was 'unique' was finding the words... 'so after the fact' and hoping it arrives ... Though, if it doesn't, I will know I truly tried.

One thing that happened in the midst of this thread, I was asked to write something important for another friend... which needs a bit of research to complete.

If I hadn't focused on the spirit of love in all of this, I would've questioned my time for this too.

Wow! Wonderful posts! Thank you for sharing!!!

be back to respond this eve /or tomorrow eve

More of question #1:

Much energy goes into my work place... it always has...

Though more so now,especially because of COVID.
I am not complaining. I have gratitude for the opportunity of serving others.

Being in a health setting ... we are preparing for a very large turn out regularly for appointments for the COVID vaccine... amidst our usual busyness.

I already felt as though I was doing/giving enough...

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

I just  needed to refresh  my internal purpose... love.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

By allowing my positive energy to have more of a focus of Love, rather than ‘just joy or giving’ the result  is yes joy ... though with more of a love focus  ... I have more YES energy.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

I feel more more flexibility, adaptability and a greater flow of creativity versus balking at taking on more

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧
I feel my desire increasing to give in ways that will tax me less.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

By loving more, I am reminded to actively love myself more too. When I love myself more, it is a given I take very good care of myself. When I do that, the quality I desire to give grows exponentially. 

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

One thing I did the other day, is I got out my books  📚

I so didn’t want to look at ‘more work’

The idea of studying or refreshing my information recall...was not at all of interest. 

I ended up creating a book shelf of helpful material... and they now feel inspirational. The way I want to approach the material feels ‘fun’. Oh my!!! Lol. Yes, I said fun.

I believe I had decided somewhere I had done enough ... and my gratitude was turning into ‘a desire to retire’. I can still plan retirement, though I need to feel good where I am. Love is the answer 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

Anytime I give from a place of love, it always increases my inner supply of love!

The more I give from love, the more it comes back to me!

Nice!

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~

I very much love to give, when it comes from my sacred place of selfcare. That simply means to simply and mindfully to take good care of myself routinely, and progressively. It is an exciting way of life to take care of ones self well.

I believe you can always tell when your energy is desiring something back rather than being in the flow of love.

And to me that is why self-care is so important. When selfcare is lacking ... you are wanting something. When self-care is present , giving is the flow and the reward.

Affirmations:

Pure spiritual and physical nourishment is what enables me to give to others, and so I make it a priority

I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.

My own self-care is present, so Giving and Being Love is its own precious reward.

I EASILY EXPERIENCE HAPPINESS, JOY AND GOOD FEELINGS

I lovingly

hold & embrace

my experiences

with total ease

& joy

This is probably my favorite question!  When utilizing our phenomenal tools, we allow ourselves to be more and do more for everything that matters to us.

We become amazed that all we had to do was allow a bit of agreement with ourselves and include  inspired actions which coincide with that beautiful inner place of ours.

Though the one thing, I believe that needs greater attention is to pace ourselves... and that is true self love.

We are magnificent beings, though we do nothing alone. And checking in with our Higher Power .. and remembering we are human is the beginning of making wonderful choices to be the LOVE we are

I intend on giving myself the most relaxing enjoyable life , and pace myself to the rhythms of ideal moments... to create the best for myself and be good energy for those I come in contact with.

to be continued...

One of the ways I give to others is authentically caring for myself.

Healthy Thoughts For Health Of Others1240a3f4f3f0392e54979cc18da0bd8c.pnglove this pic, will promptly add credit when I locate it, and/or will remove promptly if asked.

2.+Self+Care+for+Moms+Be+kind.+Be+patient.png?content-type=image%2Fpng

Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort."
― Deborah Day

1991735-Gary-W-Keller-Quote-To-ignite-your-life-you-must-focus-on-ONE.jpg

Families
We teach others how to treat us

How can we place any demand on others to love and accept us when we can’t do it for ourselves? What we ask of others, we must be willing to give ourselves, whether it’s respect, attention, loving care, etc. If I respect myself, others will read that and know that I am a respectable person and therefore will have a tendency to respect me. If on the other hand I don’t respect myself, people will see that and will treat me accordingly.
The funny thing is that when we fulfill our own needs for respect, recognition, support…. we do not need it from others, the need is being met. Family relationships then take on a new role, not one of fulfilling unmet needs but one of sharing loving moments. And this when family life becomes enriching and gratifying.

194e64e0d7c4ef75120894d08f9e8663.png

6a74f80ce0b7647cfeb891e114166b4d.png

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content