login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn '20★★NEWEST★★Connecting Healthfully & Joyfully

Connecting Healthfully & Joyfully

feet-914737_960_720.jpg

In communications that are difficult or draining, ease into the heart and find something to appreciate about the person you’re dealing with, or find a feeling of compassion or kindness. This will clear your mind and give you the coherence you need to know what to say next. That’s energy efficiency at work. ~Doc Childre and Howard Martin~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.  →   I always use my imaginative power to lovingly imagine only good things for others and myself.

Daily-I-socialize-positive-affirmation.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

→   My friends are mutually loving and supportive  →   I am blessed with friendships and relationships that bring out the best in me  →   I now easily create new and lasting friendships with the most wonderful and compatible people  →   I  easily allow existing  friendships to be  most wonderfully compatible and complimentary experience.friends-5625265_960_720.png

women-3452067_960_720.jpg    →   I decided to allow, be myself and be the harmony of I AM.
→   I have attracted positive new friends who add benefit to my life  →   I am in a constant state of awe and appreciation.  →   All-the-people-in-my-life-positive-affirmation.jpgThere is always enough time to be there for others,

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content