login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

November 2020★★NEWEST★★2020Embracing your Inner Child/Children: Crown Chakra mantras/affirmations and processing life lessons.

Welcome All,

This thread is for healing and for designing several options to open you to your inner child/ children.

Inner child work is very powerful. Its not difficult. Its not time intensive. It can be used for unlimited access to your pure innocence, before the formations of identity.

There is no wound badge of courage.  We all have inner children.

Anyone alive and with the desire to do so can tap in.

The purpose of this thread is accessing your inner children and being able to observe and connect.  

Once you have connected, a wealth of information becomes available. 

This is visual. You can start this in a comfortable position, as if you would for a meditation. During the visual part, I begin with what ever presents itself. The visual is how I connect. The visual becomes what I access.

The connection is not about the visual, rather, its the connection with this visual encounter that provides access...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are interested in this topic or in this line of exploration for unlimited intentions, all that you want and need is and has always been within.

I look forward to joining all who choose this line to access this connection and to learn that whatever, whenever and where ever you are, you can access your inner child/ children and you can connect with your self, your life time lessons and most importantly, you can connect with the millions of ways to having, expressing and experiencing love continuously. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

What is meant by Inner Child?:

Merrimam-Webster dictionary defines inner child as:  "the childlike usually hidden part of a person's personality that is characterized by playfulness, spontaneity, and creativity usually accompanied by anger, hurt, and fear attributable to childhood experiences."

Everybody has their own, individual interpretation of what is meant by inner child.

You are all encouraged to look within for what your definition is. Its about the journey, not about the definition!!

The Discovery of the Inner Child

"The concept of the inner child began with Carl Jung, who became interested in the ‘child inside’ after he broke with Sigmund Freud to form his own practice. Jung became aware that he had lost his interest in creativity and his childhood love of building things.

Jung also became aware of the emotions that arose when he remembered his childhood love of building and began to form a relationship with the ‘small boy inside him.

By the 1970s, the concept of the inner child was being used widely. It helped to form the basis of many 12-step and codependency movements.

Today, inner child work is at the base of most work therapists do with their clients who were traumatized as children."

by Shirley Davis | Jul 6, 2020 | CPTSD and Inner Child Work, CPTSD Research

For the purposes of this thread, I do not intend to limit the scope of this thread to the population of people who carry significant traumatic or abusive childhood trauma. However, I recognize that as many as 50% of all children have a history of being exposed to, or being the victim of childhood sexual, physical, mental and/or emotional abuse. 

You need not be abused in order to benefit from this thread.  We all have an inner child. We all have that pure innocence... 

Part of our inalienable innocence and purity exposes us to becoming easily victimized. Our ability to connect to our inner children is universal.

All childhood is confronted with fear, with inadequacy, with the inability to protect ourselves, with parents who made mistakes or who were not able to protect us from all harm at all times. 

Irregardlessly, the insight, the encounter, the access to timeless wisdom, the opening up of greater understanding of the nature, purpose, and the endless constellation... of endless contribution that, in totality open the hearts, minds and souls of mankind to the essence of Love and of Loves' infinite connections. 

Love is the Great transformer... and anyone who stands in Love is instantly blanketed by an overwhelming understanding of its healing capacity and its capacity of overcome any wound or any impossibility...

Love knows no limits!

The Inner Child in All of Us

We all have an inner child. This enigmatic piece of our psyche marks a place of purity and of innocence. This inner child is a timeless hallmark at the very beginning of this incarnation, and is embedded into our psyche. It is as individual as our fingerprint.

The more you perceive the inner light of your inner children, the greater is your capacity to see and to connect with this in other people... 

Inner Child Work

Inner child work can help you discover:

• Emotions that need to be released that are keeping you from finding your full potential
  • How to recognize and meet unmet needs
  • Unhelpful childlike behavior patterns
  • How to increase self-care
  • How to increase one’s self-respect
  • How to increase one’s self-esteem

2.  How can this exercise help me? and where is the crown chakra?:

Inner child work allows you to make a brief visual connection; during the visual is the time that I tap in to whatever the visual brings up. Sometimes it takes a few minutes. Sometimes I will do a 5 to 10 minute meditation of clearing. During the meditation, I allow my mind and body to relax.  I have the best results in the mornings before tea or before eating. In the morning, I am tranquil and well rested. I use to bathroom, walk around, drink cold water, do gentle stretching and then, I open my heart and my mind. 

For many, the more you explore, the more you discover... You may be surprised that there are several children... These may represent different aspects off from different times.  The real value is in your discovery process...  Your process in inherently personal and it is transformational. Like the flowering from a tiny bud to an opening blossom, we are all here to grow, to learn, to love and to be loved! And, to enjoy each other, enjoy our time and this experience!

Sahasrara (Sanskrit: सहस्रार, IAST: Sahasrāra, English: "thousand-petalled", with many alternative names and spellings) or the crown chakra is considered the seventh primary chakra in some tantric yoga traditions.

The crown chakra, or sahasrāra chakra in Sanskrit, is known as “the bridge to the cosmos.” It is the most spiritual in nature of all seven chakras. Located above the crownof the head, it acts as the individual's center of spirit, enlightenment, wisdom, universal consciousness, and connection to higher guidance.

3.  How do chakras help me to feel and to connect to my core life lessons?

CHARACTERISTICS

Sanskrit
Sahasrara

Meaning
Bliss

Purposes
Awareness, unity with the Divine

Color
Violet to white

Element
Thought

Energy State
Consciousness

Psychological Function
Understanding

Resulting In
Bliss

Identity
Universal identity

Orientation to Self
Self-knowledge

Physical Body
Muscular system, skeletal system, skin, cerebral cortex, central nervous system

Rights
To know

Bija Mantra
OM

Symbol
Lotus with 1000 pedals

Governs
Spirituality, boundlessness, sense of peace, cosmic consciousness, transcendence of time and space

Properties
Stillness, emptiness, presence, intelligence, awareness, knowledge, understanding, grace

Life Lesson
To experience the divine meaning of life

Physical Dysfunction
Energetic disorders, depression, chronic exhaustion that is not linked to physical disorder, extreme sensitivity to light/sound/other environmental factors, confusion, apathy, alienation

Negative Emotion(s)

4.  How do I explore my crown chakra?

The crown chakra is violet in colour and, as has been mentioned, is located at the crown of the head. It affects and is responsible for the health of the upper brain and nervous system.

While the lower chakras are related to our human experience and basic needs, wants and desires, the higher chakras (including the sahasrara chakra) are related to our spiritual journey, soul gifts and life purpose.

When you activate the crown chakra and it is working effectively, you:

• feel calm and peaceful, even when under pressure
  • make sound, discerning decisions
  • feel deeply connected to all living beings
  • are firmly rooted in the present moment and regularly experience moments of pure awareness 
  • see yourself as part of something ‘bigger’ and trust that you are part of a divine plan, even if it doesn’t make sense sometimes
  • feel connected to your intuition.

When the crown chakra is NOT working to its full potential, you may find that you:

• lack trust and faith in others, and in the Universe
  • feel fearful, stuck or stagnant
  • lack clarity, purpose and direction in life
  • are preoccupied with your human experience and emotions.

When you feel ready to activate your crown chakra, here’s what I recommend:

1. Be quiet

Each chakra is associated with a sound or mantra. The sound of the crown chakra is silence.

Silence can feel intimidating and overwhelming for some people, especially those who live life ‘in the fast lane’ and on the go a lot of the time.

But don’t let this stop you! You don’t need to be a monk, meditating on a mountain top to experience moments of silence or pure awareness.  Whoever you are, getting still will help you reconnect to the core of who you are and activate the crown chakra.

I’d love for you to ponder your own relationship with silence.

Create some space, grab your journal and consider the following:

What is your experience of silence? Tell yourself more about your experience of silence. is there a tone, or a light? 

Notice your inner calm vs your inner noise. Are you able to "change the channel" and dive into a meditative state?

2. Meditate 

A consistent meditation practice helps us see our thoughts more clearly, and create the spaciousness required to move through life’s challenges with ease and grace.

3. Expand your mind with books and relaxing meditative music.

4. Create a gratitude practice.

Consider journaling on just gratitude. The more you find to celebrate, the more there is to celebrate! 

5.  Energy flow and learning to learn more about my energy flow now. Learning to trust your interpretation. Learning about your inner self and making your connection.

6.  Building a bridge to universal consciousness and connection to higher guidance. 

7.  Taking time to get deeply grounded in Love:

There is one thing that I've learned over the past year is being patient and kind with my self and with my process. This leads me into being patient and kind with others as they make their journey on their path.

It takes humans a long time to grow... then the grow process may get interrupted with life events.

Learning and being grounded in Love is a beautiful process. It truly is a life time achievement, that is never done!  

8.  Trust is the the gateway to gaining access:

Affirmation:

Trust is the gateway to connecting intimately to body, to healing, to peace, to abundance, to receiving and to being open to contribution and to expansion on many, many levels instantaneously.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

So, what's happening?  Where do you want to start?

Start with what you want.

Start with what you know. 

And, be open to being open.

Recommendations:

Listen within.

Build your inner connection and allow this connection to grow.

Sacred path... inner voice.

Trust your Self. Trust your process. 

Listen and allow.

Create a space... you can have whatever you want or need. 

Inner noise:

Affirmation channeling, facilitating, cultivating and making use of inner noise.

I am aware of my inner perfection and I take time to grow this source of awareness and to be nourished from this routine.  This practice makes me more responsible for ME, and for managing my inner noise, which I can now facilitate in healthier ways.

We all have inner noise. Part of learning personal growth and development is discovering and making use of tools in the "tool box of life."

Kindness. Compassion. Empathy. Generosity. Harmlessness. Allowing. Surrendering. Trust. Releasing. Higher Intelligence. Intuition. Integrity: with my self and with my word. Distinguishing an upset. Source. Inner growth. Inner healing. Angels. Messengers. Miracles. 

The proper use of Will:

Understanding will is very empowering!  You make several discoveries - and find out that you are actually a very powerful creator! You have power... Your beliefs can be empowering... You can make choices - to heal what needs healing and learn to the causes of suffering and how to avoid them. 

Proper use of Will includes the use of wisdom and activity.

If your perception, understanding and information are incomplete - conflict with others is depicted.

You have to study and comprehend (practically and intelligently) the working of the law of cause and effect, and leave off dealing with effects and center your attention on producing causes.

Distinguishing Interpretation: Recognizing and releasing filters:

This thread is open to all!

Wonderful opportunity here, thank you Kathi for creating this thread!6b7e82f408cb8a67253e444c453df6cd--chakra-meditation-chakra-healing.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚ AllowingBetter...Best's post:

Thanks AllowingBetter...Best!!

Will return!!

In response to Kathi's post: (:

Kathi writes:I’d love for you to ponder your own relationship with silence. 

will return soon also(:

Yes!  Absolutely!!

You know, there are so many things taking place instantaneously - its like a musical or a symphony...

There are many moving parts!! 

For many in the world right now, with COVID, there is real crisis and incalculable loss... 

Our world and the world at large is in a world wide pandemic crisis.

In the face of this pandemic, I am taking time to build this thread - so that I can navigate my unknown, and I can do this - and more --- as I walk in my experience of Love.

All things are possible with Love...

“With people it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God.” Matthew 17:20. 

In response to Kathi's post:Yes, incalculable losses, and hardship going on..

Yes, so valuable to support ourselves & others with the kind of uncertainties... and unknown  which feels like nothing before.

Once again thank you for creating a thread for us to join you with this area

So true -All possible with our surrendering and partnership with God. 

With love,  we can we move forward. 

Yesterday  at work, a 75 year old woman came in-who expressed she  is still working in the midst of this stressful Pandemic...  shared the issues her hubby just faced... (removed the specifics...will simply state they were definitely areas of health to create devastation). 

I said my prayers are with him. This feisty loving woman said, 'What About Me?'

I said, oh my, and of course for you too, I added.

She spoke many sentences in 1 breath of the stress she feels at work, and with her hubby. I asked her if she knew about affirmations. She shook her head no. I explained it to her in the context of her belief of the endless trauma she has felt, and believes will continue

...I took out an affirmation...(just happened to have 1 on me) (:  

She took out her phone, and snapped a picture of it. I saw her take a breath of peace and inner personal hope.

To me, when we console our inner child- about  our very real feelings

about very real events.....we can meet ourselves right at the place we are crying inside to be heard,

to be hugged,loved...and authentically  supported... by the person we have waited for to hear us...Ourselves.

"Life never asks you to be more than you are.  It celebrates your existence exactly where you are."Matt Kahn

It's surreal...

I am so touched by the incredible goodness of people...

There are so many people who are helping each other out...

We need to create a way for all of the great stories to be told...

In response to Kathi's post:agree!

We can start by listening, really-listening. We can give our strength... where we can... and allowing the strength of others to keep shining on.9082605e87b38319670c1d44757172ac.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQmSRaDQQuqfDLpNMrVQH6xa2ynD0WAlFcpw&usqp=CAU

There are no 'easy' quick fix answers... Though prayer & changing what we can, we will not being doing the least thing... we will continue to do a loving good (big thing) from the heart.

If 'all' continue to think/be this way... the ripple effect will create something we could never do alone.

Thank You God! Amen.

29708c2d5fa6eb1a4347ab9ec064c97d.jpg

love this! back on day off(:

SAVING THESE THINGS HERE TO ELABORATE ON THIS WEEKImage result for playing with the universe quotes affirm in purple pics

• see crown chakra affirmations/& meditation The Crown Chakra reaches the heights of spirituality. It connects us with our indelible and permanent divinity, and is the source of healing energy in the human energy system. The chakras act as a ladder to love, spirituality and healing from the base energy of the Root Chakra, which anchors us in life, to the more refined spiritual energy of the Crown chakra. Like all other energy centers in the human energy system, the Crown Chakra exists as a vestigial core of potential until it is activated.

AFFIRMATIONS AND MEDITATIONS

• How to recognize and meet unmet needs

As-long-as-we-are.jpgdd157aac3b289aebccc7a18352ae9a18--spiritual-teachers-empathic.jpg

5.  Energy flow and learning to learn more about my energy flow now. Learning to trust your interpretation. Learning about your inner self and making your connection.

• Goodness and joy are mine in all situations.

• How to increase self-care

“Self-care is how you take your power back.”– Lalah Delia

~~ ✰~~

I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.
    ~~ ✰~~

I bless the past, let it go and move swiftly into an exciting, new phase of my life.There-is-nothing-wrong.jpg

Letter to my inner child I once wrote:

My dearest one, 

Today, I have no plan yet.

The reason this is true, is I'm waiting to hear from you first.

I'm knowing in advance, there is nothing more important than you and what you're needing from me.

Love you, your best friend -with love and devotion...forever and a day.

411e08d5af2f200fa551a9cb1619ba4b.jpgbackground.gif

What is the meaning of inner child?
    In popular psychology and analytical psychology, the term inner child is an individual's childlike aspect. It includes what a person learned as a child, before puberty. The inner child is often conceived as a semi-independent sub-personality subordinate to the waking conscious mind. wikipedia

To me, an inner child is... (will be back soon)

Before writing this thread, I had a very brief but powerful inner child experience.

I had just put in eye drops for dry eyes, and then I had a warmed eye pack, which is used to help treat dry eyes. I put the pack on for 5 minutes and I got comfortable.

The first minute or two, my mind was not still; but I did begin to elevate and my body and my mind stilled, and instantly I tapped in.

At first, I saw shapes with light.  I stayed with it and the shapes morphed. I connected to the visual optic and instantly I was a part of the optic.  I had some freedom to look around. It felt like very little time passed, I was peaceful, just observing.  Then the shapes changed, and I was flat, laying down, looking up.  I was inside a circle of 5 or 7 women, and there was light behind them. The lights moved the same way that clouds move across the sky. My eyes went down through darkness, and instantly I saw and was instantly connected with a pure light with faint movement. Everything else instantly disappeared as I connected with this light.

This was my inner child.

The rest of the encounter was brief but it was potent. It was non-verbal. But there was clear connection and communication. I slowly felt myself weeping, and I took the eye pack off, and I dabbed my eyes gently with a tissue, which I left over my eyes. I continued to observe but the connection was gone. I stayed still. A few minutes later, after prayers, I moved around.  I then had the tissue with the few tears... then I said these tears belong to God...

In response to Kathi's post:

beautiful.

thank you for sharing your sacred experience here, for you... with us.

I'm touched by your loving and powerful place you are in.

thanks for being you.

Thank you for being who you are...! 

Thank you for being exceptional, in so many ways, for so many people!!

I am grateful for to you for all that you posted here and for many years of impeccable contribution to our Bmindful community!! You are an amazing moderator, an amazing leader, an amazing friend to my self and to all in our community, and most of all, an amazing soul...

I am who I am today because of the access to personal growth and the use of affirmations, all of which I found on Bmindful...  Bmindful's community may be small, however Bmindful has truly been a source of personal growth.  That growth has been a journey that keeps on producing amazing experiences.  

In response to Kathi's post: Kathi,thank you for those incredibly kind and beautiful words!!! Truly heartwarming. 

Hearing about you...how Bmindful is still inspiring/igniting further depth and enhanced life experiences is like hearing of the gift that keeps giving.BEAUTIFUL!!! When I think of the ripple effect, I think of you... your joy, and how your wonderful energy is distributed ... where it is best receiived!

I too am filled with appreciation

for the same type of indescribable energy

that is regularly apparent   

after visiting our community,

I love utilizing the inspiration

I love the continuous exponentially perfect personal prize I gain

I love its enormously powerful joyous ripple effect

(I believe this is something we can all attest to, as we focus on our own vibration, we end up giving to others... somewhere, somehow, some Good way)

What a wonderful way to start my morning... with complete and awesome gratitude, for everyone on Bmindful ...(how the goodness is always reciprocal)

with

all the beauty, growth, and transformation that we allow.Love-is-energy-and.jpg

I will come back later on today and will add affirmations for the Crown chakra and thr root chakra...

• good idea,Kathi!! looking forward to your seeing your choices...pink5.gifThank you Thank You Thank You,Kathi!
    • This is what I mean about receiving inspiration from others!!!

I am starting my day, and while affirmations have already been a part of my day, I believe chakra type affirmations would be an awesome area to include.pink5.gifcc2ab02cf73e72fc9ca308a8221bbaec.jpg

see-Root

My body supports me in living a creative, healthy and happy life.

I am thankful for all the opportunities for growth and development that have come my way.

Root Chakra AFFIRMATIONS

I LOVE MY LIFE.

I honor my body and treat myself respectfully.

I feel THE  healing power  moving in and through me as I affirm my worth and honor my body.

•  . see throat-affirmations/& meditation The Throat Chakra  I the first energetic centre that differentiates man from all other life forms. In the ancient Kabbalah, man is referred to as “The Speaker”. This single human attribute gives us the power to express ourselves on every level of experience. To honour this gift fully, we are asked to consciously commit to expressing our truth and sing the song of individuality clearly and with integrity. To do so truly serves our spirits.

I easily communicate my experiences depicting the good energy of its Source..pink5.gif

Heart Chakra Affirmations  

My core  is my heart and it is pure and innocent.

Nothing can touch the soul of my heart except love itself.

God’s love fills me and opens my heart to all goodness. 

I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.

•  . see crown chakra affirmations/& meditation The Crown Chakra reaches the heights of spirituality. It connects us with our indelible and permanent divinity, and is the source of healing energy in the human energy system. The chakras act as a ladder to love, spirituality and healing from the base energy of the Root Chakra, which anchors us in life, to the more refined spiritual energy of the Crown chakra. Like all other energy centers in the human energy system, the Crown Chakra exists as a vestigial core of potential until it is activated.

Goodness and joy are mine in all situations..[… crown ]

Thank you for my life, for who I AM and for what you have allowed

me to become.[… crown ]

I love my inner children unconditionally.

"Goodness and joy are mine in all situations."  Love this! 

I have learned so much....

With wisdom and understanding, comes great peace and joy! I have learned a great deal about innocence too...  

I understand newly -  the purpose of life lessons - is growth and development of our gifts.  We all have different gifts... Being present to this opens me to further growth and new freedom to move beyond old beliefs.  It's very liberating to grow and stand in my life newly transformed not by the past but transformed by the present moment...

In this freedom I have the ability to choose.

I accept that I belong. I matter; my joy matters! My truth matters!

I embrace and I love this life!

I choose stability in a areas of my being. I choose to have great, open energy that links between my physical body, and my base root chakra.  I choose that my base root chakra is dynamic and balanced, my life force energy joins with my physical body and I experience a passion for physical health! I accept flexibility and joy on all levels of my being!

I learn continuously from my inner child!

I am being given all of the information that I need to open my spirit to music, joy, information, transformation and to greater communication so that I can both understand and be understood... 

I heal whatever needs healing in my foundation of belonging!

Self love is the key to healing my foundation of belonging!

My entire physical, mental, spiritual, psychic and energetic etheric body welcome this inner connectivity and the enhanced ability to properly align with the expression of energy, understanding and of joyful creation and contribution! 

I choose a very healthy, direct connection between my root and my crown chakra. 

My physical health is my greatest passion and joy!

Find me in playfulness and presence in this moment!

Parental-Love-1024x724.jpg

nice!

wonderful contribution!

Enjoyed it all...

& really sat & took in:

Find me in playfulness and presence in this moment!

thank you

I trust that my highest good and greatest joy are unfolding.

Goodness and joy are mine in all situations.

I THINK THE VERY BEST OF MY SELF IN ALL SITUATIONS, AT ALL TIMES.

I love your affirmation:

"I think the very best of my self, in all situations, at all times."

Its a glowing example of the radiance of inner love.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content