login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST ★ ★ ~pg1of2 Let's Feel Remarkably Well

Let's Feel Remarkably Well

(anything you love regarding feeling very well)

“Thank you eyes. My eyes make me happy and feel great. Thank you heart. My heart makes me happy and feel great. Thank you brain. My brain makes me happy and feel great.”

“Happiness is our birthright and our natural soul state - we all deserve to be happy. Feeling successful and joyful is a choice. Success is a choice. I choose success! Heavenly success and inspiration guides me in my journey.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am a miracle in action! I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Prosperity. Today is full of miracles. I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts I possess an abundance of creativity and energy”

“I appreciate that I am always believing, trusting and having faith that everything will always work out remarkably well.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“At this moment, I am manifesting wealth because now is the perfect time for it.”My life is Fun, Easy, Full of Love & abundance”

→ I love the playful way I clear my mind. Creative, productive and fun.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Loving how I am creating a world that is always in support of me.”→Love how loose ends of  my all projects feel energized with the energy of joyous completion.

“Ease is how I always travel; aligning with my most optimal direction and my highest values is how I arrive.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content