login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST★★end of year-2020 & BEYOND˚

d6ed180d5d14593d6af3826ad2bb9646.jpg

“Everything in the world begins with a thought. My thoughts are those of peace.” 

d536ec032022982c45dabac6baeaf5c7.jpg

→   I attract all the right resources, peoples and events into my life and I am grateful for it.  →   Every day my happiness expands to fit my hearts desire.

children-3742154__340.jpg

With-my-thoughts-positive-affirmation.jpg  →   My mind, body and spirit are all having a party, and I Am the guest of honor.  

I-believe-that-my-thoughts-positive-affirmation.jpg  →   I REALLY ALLOW MYSELF TO RECEIVE MY HIGHEST GOOD. ITS A GOOD THING TO DO!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

201095b128e5832f5a5ee0428450432b.png

→   Today is a perfect day to be in the flow, and I AM.

I-always-feel-successful-positive-affirmation.jpg

→   I am well, I prosper, I am successful and I am free  →   My mind is sharper than ever, and I am more effective at everything I do.  →   I love how my enthusiasm energizes and inspires me.

motivation-4882441_960_720.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Positive-thoughts-positive-affirmation.jpg  →   My good now flows to me in a steady, unbroken, ever increasing stream of my view of success, happiness, and abundance.

→   All the cells of my body rejuvenate every day.

a5fc4c40c31be9dd0273797532c1392.jpg

Each-day-I-enrich-positive-affirmation.jpg

→   Each day I find creative ways to do what it takes for what truly matters to me. This is so much fun!

The-happier-I-feel-positive-affirmation.jpg  →   I love how my enthusiasm energizes and inspires me.

Yes-I-am-a-happy-prosperous-person-and-all-positive-affirmation.jpg

Whatever-I-do-I-tend-to-be-positive-affirmation.jpg  →   All my desires are supported by unwavering faith, excited expectancy, and humble gratitude.

hqdefault.jpg

I-find-happiness-in-everything-positive-affirmation.jpg

→    I love where I AM . All is really well and I continue to appreciate what is next.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I AM AWESOME,FRESH,CREATIVE and ORIGINAL.
→   I am super powerful and can accomplish all of my goals  →   Each new day I am eager and excited to begin my daily selected tasks.

→   I AM truly joyous and I AM fun energy for my inner child to enjoy.day-835237_960_720.jpg
  →   I CELEBRATE LIFE, LOVE, AND ABUNDANCE EVERY DAY

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content