login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST★ ★ Images, Feelings, Thoughts

I love what  I feel and how the feelings I am experiencing  depict the energy of my Spirit place

→   I keep things simple, clear, and easy  →

.  →   Divine energy flows through me with every breath I take.  →   I am in the flow of well-being.

→   I AM renewed and I Am the clarity I seek.

f7I8KR2.gif

→   I am in the flow of my uniquely creative ideas.
I AM AWESOME,FRESH,CREATIVE and ORIGINAL.

EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE TODAY IS A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE  →   I am beautiful, positive, happy and thankful that all good things flow to me

fa90389047521803f6a562eee0d9e379--moth-orchid-orchids.jpg    →   A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

I-love-my-life-and-everything-positive-affirmation.jpgOne-of-the-most.jpg

→   I LIVE IN SUCH WAYS AS TO EXPERIENCE AND MAINTAIN EXCELLENT HEALTH AND WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF WELL-BEING
→   I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.

My words are charged with prospering power. ->   All habits I allow, choose, desire and maintain in my life are health-prosperity producing.8dbead688375de91b90969c2b9dddf1f.gif  →   Everything supports my happiness

→   I love how my mind is my sanctuary, and my heart provides such wonderful inspiration for my life

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content