login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST★★pg2-your quote&/or affirmation for this present moment

this is pg2-

please share your quote&/or affirmation for this present moment/page 1 link here

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-am-a-creative-person-positive-affirmation-1.jpg

“I AM EMPOWERED WITH CREATIVE AND DOABLE IDEAS WITH ALL THE DECISIONS I ULTIMATELY MAKE” →   I AM AWESOME,FRESH,CREATIVE and ORIGINAL.→   I love how my mind creates an understanding of the experiences I would like to have   →   It is amazing how easily I Am allowing that which creates good experiences and great benefits!→   I love how I AM creating what I want easily and effortlessly.→   Wow!! I am in the creative flow and I Am creatively unstoppable.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I create ideas that are innovative, helpful, inspiring and valuable.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Joy is showing the love I feel. I love showing my loving feelings.

EaseOfLivingWell

Affirmation discipline brought to a wonderful new level!

☑ I AM the CEO of all that matters to me, and I AM remarkably passionate and successful(created 10-14-20 DoingRemarkablyWell˚)

☑ → I AM taking myself to the next level and I am totally able to take the action needed. (created 10-14-20 DoingRemarkablyWell)

☑ → I Am a Divine Natural at allowing Magnificence and Order within all valued areas of my life.DoingRemarkablyWell˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-envision-good-things-for-myself-positive-affirmation.jpg

→   →   I AM JOYFUL,I AM CAREFREE,I AM HAPPY  

→   I Am completely and joyfully dedicated to ____________   →   Today is joyful.→   I LIVE A JOYFUL AND SPECTACULAR LIFE  →   I joyfully look forward to the future.  →   I am joyfully listening to my inner spirit.

☑  →   I am so glad to be glad and glad about it.

☑  →   I AM HAPPY,I AM JOYFUL,I FEEL GREAT!  →

☑  I joyfully receive the pleasures life has to offer. 

☑  →   I love how my mind is a beautiful, loving, joyful, and supportive sanctuary

☑  →  JOY is NOW. Oh yeah! 

☑  →   I joyfully embrace each new day.

☑  →   Wow! Even now my ability to arrange my time is more genius than ever before. 

☑  →   I am joyfully fulfilled each day, living from my passion and purpose. 

☑  →   Even now, I define ambition for myself by my own standards

☑  →   Even now, my feelings give me delight.

☑  →   Even now, I am free of cares as I once referred to them I thrive on the simple, authentic validation that can only come from myself... 

☑  →   I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats I live healthily and joyfully my entire life.  

→  My heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything

Yes-my-heart-sings-with-joy-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content