login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Vegan or Almost-Vegan Foodie Sites*

I love vegetarian cooking, but have gotten away from it lately. I want a good amount of protein in my meals, and want a variety of foods with great color..and that takes time and planning.

So…I dedicate this thread to sharing links of delicious vegan or almost vegan meals. I saw some delicious things today online, which re-motivated me for this mouthwatering endeavor.

Bmindful members link us to some great stuff(:

Let’s eat our veggies together(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

really hope this thread gets lots of replies Laurie ,im veggie and have been vegan and will be again .
Could really use some healthy meal ideas that can be cooked on a budget ,especially using slo cooker and steamer
One of my fovourates is porrige made with soya milk and vanilla or berry soya yoghurt added ,its lovely .

In response to flowergirl’s post:
This looked interesting

and

this too

(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This isn’t about vegan or vegetarian but it is about health and nutrition, so I thought I’d share these important videos.

David Kessler, Former head of USDA

Longer Version

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

thanks m m ,i just watched the shorter one and even though we have no sound it was good .That food looks so awfull doesnt it – makes you want to go and eat a salad or fruit

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Very good video, Mary(:

I’ll see the longer one soon(:

Thanks for sharing it with us(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content