login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Financial Wealth & Affirmations

Creating Financial Wealth Affirmations
For some reason this is an area I have chosen few affirmations. With this thread, I hope to change that(:

Please share your lovely words to bring lots of funds that assist us with our desires and powerful dreams(:

00a269ba62167c66080f6c85961c387d--essential-oils-the-day.jpg?b=t

☼• ►same song different video

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The overflowing power of Universal life energy overcomes every obstacle and pours out into the world, Blessing & Prospering everyone and everything through me.”

This is one of my favorite modified quotes from a prosperity prayer shared by Will Bowen (author of “A complaint free world”) I love it because it embraces my own prosperity while acknowledging my desire to improve the lives of others.

In response to DebStriker’s post:

I love that one also. I read that book last summer and really enjoyed it. I even ordered the bracelets for myself and my husband. :)

My favorite “affirmation” to tell myself is that I am a trustfund baby of the Universe.

It isn’t very specific but it implies that I am fully taken care of – and it is very true for me. I am well taken care of.

I am writing a book right now about wealth – because I am a firm believer that lack of wealth is simply a mental issue. Once you believe you are worth it and deserve it, things come running at you… beautiful synchronicities begin. I think an important affirmation is that you deserve it.

Laurie, I know for sure you are not a poverty mentality thinker – so you are very close to being where you need to be. I guess I would be very clear about what you want and exactly what you are asking for.

All my love!! -Mary

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Hey Mary. I would very much llike to read your book. Is it going to be published or is it a personal creation??

x

A full and thankful heart..

can anyone tell me how to “break thro’ from believing I deserve nothing to believing I deserve at least something…. I have been practising affirmations for over a year now and altho things have gotten better, not better enough….. I feel that all my affirmations are stuck in my conscious mind where I analyze them instead of the subconscious mind where I know they really get to work… thanks for the help…. Kathy

In response to coachhouse’s post:
Hey Coachhouse!
I had a look at your affirmations and noticed that they some of them are set in the future as opposed to being in the here and now….
For example instead of wanting your thoughts about money to be positive, let it be so right away.
e.g “I am wealthy and drawing abundance towards me continously”

Or “ I am a money magnet” “ I have so much gratitude for the abundance that is here now”

Also, I am a firm believer that fear is a blockage to financial gain – without knowing it, your feeling of ‘not deserving wealth’ can send the wronf messages out to the universe.
In this case try:
“ I release any fear of success or money”

Its hard to re-train your mind to believing you deserve, when perhaps you have been told you will never amount to anything or that only lucky people get rich.
Hope a little change in direction with your affirmations will help.

There’s a great book and audio on this – I will dig it out and let you know where to find it….
Good luck….and remember….You are worth it!!!

Found it!
Its called:
Create wealth and abundance – by Glenn Harold.

Its very good!

In response to anoushka’s post:

I’m taking it one day at a time… I’ll let you know! :)

This is a tough one! Anoushka has a great idea – about making it in the present – and not the future – where it will always remain if you affirm it that way.

I have another idea… Fake it till you Make it! Remain firm in your vigilance.

Pay attention to the little synchronicities that come up. Don’t dismiss them as coincidence (which I don’t believe in anyway). Be grateful for all of the things that come your way. Recognize them, appreciate them, and watch how they tend to grow.

You are so close. I can just feel it oozing from you. Stick with it and you will reap the rewards!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

thread from 2010

I love the interaction/thoughts

Bmindful is awesome

I am abundantly provided for as I follow my soul felt path.

2046d2cb38068b5da3ae54abe06ffc7c--daily-affirmations-repeat.jpg37127827abfc21948359f4662b4d8228--healing-quotes.jpg?b=t

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content