login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer'20★★NEWEST★★ Prayerful Process Affirmations~page 1

►•Thank you God for the gifts you regularly give my heart & mind to co-create a Good life. Thank you God in increasing my ability to think more creatively, generate more valuable ideas and show consistent growth in skillful “problem”-solving. I thank you in advance for a resourceful harmonious way of living…giving…being. And it is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• When you possess light within, you see it externally. Anaïs Nin 
  • A person will be called to account on Judgement Day for every permissible thing he might have enjoyed but did not. Talmud
  • Enthusiasm is not an emotional state. It is a spiritual commitment, a loving surrender to our creative process. Enthusiasm – from the Greek, filled with God’ – is an ongoing energy supply tapped into the flow of life itself. Julia Cameron
  • Prayer is exhaling the spirit of man and inhaling the spirit of God. Edwin Keith
    • AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER˛ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚ ˚ ★ღ ˚
      This thread is on affirmative prayer and related material. ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
    • ►• THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRAYER AND AFFIRMATION

Affirmations and prayer are similar. In prayer, we seek help from our Higher Power. An affirmation is a statement of the prayer as though the result is already accomplished. For example, one might pray, “Lord, grant me even-mindedness under all conditions.” The corresponding affirmation would be, “I am even-minded under all conditions.”

Those who understand themselves to be co-creators and cooperators with their Higher Power can combine the use of prayer and affirmation. For example, it has often been said that God helps those who help themselves. When we work with affirmations, we are helping ourselves. Prayer is the request for God’s grace as a means of getting help with the problem.
    …..Phillip Shapiro

• ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

► by Ernest Holmes I know that all the Power there is already for me and there is nothing against me, either in the visible or in the invisible. Therefore, at all times, I shall be mentally relaxed. If I am mentally relaxed I shall also be physically relaxed. My work will be done with ease rather than through strenuous effort. I shall enjoy doing it because it will be more like painting a picture than trying to create a form

• giphy.gif

˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
    This thread is geared to Co-Creatorship. This is not a religious thread…because we are among many views & faiths. Though, it is one that is focused on the fact we do nothing totally alone, but must do our part.. … respectful of how you address your understanding of this Power.

˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

• Align your will with Divine will. –Mishnah Avot 2:4

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥
What is spirituality by Audrey Marlene[life coach]-: According to Webster’s dictionary spirituality means having the nature of spirit; affecting the soul; from or relating to God

Spirituality is an individual connection with a power greater than us. When we allow our minds to move beyond our everyday responsibilities, our struggles, and our worries to a place of peace and enlightenment, we begin to discover the magnificence within us

As we become more aware of our inner radiance, a transformation begins to take place in our lives. A feeling of tranquility and harmony occupies our core creating a more spiritual being. As we become more spiritual we will strive to do good, to be good, and to help others to achieve that goodness. This goodness within frees us from our fears, allowing us the ability to make positive changes in our lives

Spirituality allows you an abundance of courage to take on life and its challenges. It drives away fear and gives you the tenacity to make fearless, wholesome decisions in life. It supports your level of faith, which gives you more optimism for the future

It promotes improved physical and psychological health. Spirituality moves the mind and body into a restful, peaceful state where stress can be more readily released and positive energies can flow. It promotes stronger immune systems and minimal stress responses with normal activation of the sympathetic nervous system

As your life is transformed, you will feel more balanced, centered, happier, and more accomplished. More positive thinking will ensue. Your life will soar to heights you have never imagined ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

(by selfcare…)for me it was about mimicking some of the happiness from childhood…and then progressively finding out there was so much more to it…because avenues…seemed like you gave so much and did receive…but there was still something more. And then “1 day” (from various life
lessons…and source(s)…. more and more…(hence the process) a spiritual-solution that directed energy… , ‘discerning motives & reconsidering paths/actions became easier to do……And with surrender & that energy …all of the outside things (people, places & things)…. received more than what was needed…and choices grew (a bigger playing field) ….and life started to feel fresh & new…more and more …each time eyes opened. ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥ 。✰ *
“…Always pray in the affirmative, as though the prayer has already been answered. I should say, ‘Thank you, God, for helping me be kind and patient.’ As opposed to, ‘Please, God, help me be patient.’ Affirmative prayer reinforces that you have already received the guidance, therefore you are able to focus on the solution. Saying that I need help just reinforces the problem—helping me wallow in it.” — by Nic Sheff
Co-Creatorship

• ♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥
    ˛ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
  • Daily renewal
  • Clarity
  • Certainty
  • Faith in God, not in the idea of faith alone
  • Enthusiasm
  • Passion
  • Gratitude
  • Appreciation
  • Sincerity
  • Joy [ “ Mraz singing Freedom” link coming soon ]
  • Love
  • Empowerment
  • Freedom
  • Positive Expectation
  • Surrender-Let Go
  • Faith
  • Write down exactly what youth
  • “Success”
  • Body Mind Spirit ->Health & Wholeness
  • Spiritual
  • Usefulness want to achieve

~~
Affirmations
Look For The Good
(Repeat these affirmations to yourself to manifest them in your life.)

• I make a positive difference. I look for the good in this situation and respond with love, wisdom and understanding.
    • I look beyond the personalities to the issues. I plan to look for the good.
    • I make a positive difference every time I look for the good in a challenging situation.
    • I want to know what people are for, not what they are against
    • In every situation, I look for what is right, not what is wrong.
    • I am centered and see the good all around me.
    • Everything works together for my highest good.
    • I move forward in my life’s journey toward my good.
    • I celebrate my progress and smile at whatever challenges me.
    • I find good in whatever comes my way.
    • Good surrounds me wherever I am and whatever I am doing.
    • In every situation I strive to show up, pay attention and respond in love.
    • Every life experience offers a gift.
    • I attract good in all areas of my life.
    • Good things come into my life easily and often.
    • I look for something good in every person I meet.
    • I cherish the good in myself and others.
    • I am showered with good every day in every area of my life.
    • I am grateful for the good I already have.
    • Wherever I am, God is, and all is well.

written by: Association of Unity Churches Internationalwww.unity.org

feel free to add 

thread in process 

though you are always invited 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ►•Thank You God for my life and the gift of wonderful individuals everywhere… & friendship… which continuously show up with Your Perfect tailoring to our lives. This day is perfect, better than I could have planned alone. My work is rewarding, and as fun as play…because You Dear God have ignited my spirit (and those I come in contact with) with loveliness. All is well, and it is All so. Amen. [faith, hope,certainty,gratitude, empowerment,joy, enthusiasm]
  • Thank YouThank YouThank You

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ►•2 Thank You God for giving me another wonderful day and directing me in great ways with what to do with it. Thank you for giving me the mental emotional spiritual physical stamina to lead a life you are directing. Thanks for giving me the lesson, that I must do my part in life and giving me all that I need to do that well. I believe You that you have given me what I need, I will do my part today with ease, love, and joy, and the kind of energy that allows room to make a plan in my spirit, my minds eye and on paper. All is well and blessings to all. It is All so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

►•(3) Thank you Dear God for this gift of daily renewal…inner and outer peace in this world. Thank you for letting it be so, and helping me to see how it is always getting better. All is well. It is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

►•(04) Thank You Dear God for giving Your Perfect maintenance to myself, (and others who desire the same)…inside (body, hearts, spirit & mind) & outside (circumstances & things we need to live easily and well). All is well. It is All so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• RICHER LIVING Today I expect the more abundant life by keeping my every thought and expectation open to new experiences, to happier events, to a more complete self-expression. Giving out more love, I know a greater love in return. Sharing with life whatever good things I have, I know life shares with me the good that it possesses. Seeing beauty everywhere, I have a revelation of still more beauty. Seeing joy in everything, I know genuine laughter. More deeply sensing the Divine Tranquility in which all things exist, I have a deeper consciousness of peace and security. Through it all I know that I am in the embrace of a warm, loving Presence forever seeking an outlet through me.
  • LOVE Today my love goes out to all people and all things. There is no fear in this love, for perfect love casts out all fear. There is no doubt in this love, for faith penetrates all doubt and reveals a unity at the center of everything that embraces all things. This love flowing through me harmonizes everything in my experience, brings joy and gladness to everything, brings a sense of security and well-being to everyone. And I realize that the love flowing through, in, and around me and all things is one vast all-enveloping Love forever emanating from the living God
  • PERSONALITY Today I express myself, believing that there is a Presence hidden within me which is both the Reality of my true being and the Presence of God. I consciously unite my personal self and all of its actions with this over-dwelling and indwelling Reality. I know that the vitality of the living Spirit flows through my personality, invigorating it. I know that all of the warmth and color and beauty that is there pours through it. I do not deny my personality, rather I affirm that all of its impulsions and actions flow from a greater Source, the true Reality of the living Self, the Presence of God in me as what I am; and does reveal to me the same Reality in others, the same exalted Divinity manifesting Itself through the innumerable faces of humanity.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content