login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer'20★★NEWEST★★Living a Healthier, More Joyful & Purposeful Life~Mallika/Deepak

Living with Intent: 6 Steps to Living a Healthier, More Joyful & Purposeful Life

Mallika Choprah

article link

Balance-Wheel-Worksheet-600x776.jpg

• INCUBATE: Quiet your mind to tap into your deepest intentions; see where this leads.
  • NOTICE: Become mindful of your thoughts and actions and pay attention to what they tell you about what gives you meaning and a sense of purpose – and look for signs that can point you towards your truth.
  • TRUST: Have confidence in your inner knowing – and in the messages the universe sends you – and allow that knowledge to guide you forward.
  • EXPRESS: Write down your intentions; say them out loud or share them with others to fully embrace them and help you move ahead in your journey.
  • NURTURE: Be gentle with yourself as you try to find your way. Intention isn’t always a straightforward path, just like life, and giving yourself opportunities to try – and fail – is often part of, and even crucial to, the process.
  • TAKE ACTION: Once you’ve identified an intent, or even multiple ones, don’t sit and wait for it to magically manifest; instead take the practical steps that can make each become a reality. It may be easiest to choose one intent first and set short-term goals to help you get started.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What do you ask for?~article link

Mallika Choprah

livingwithintent-infographicsEDIT2.jpgenjoyment-of-life-generally-includes-being-socially-connected-having-fun-and-feeling.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Mallika/Deepak

e74fc5e9ff00c722bfa51fe841aee367--living-people.jpg65ae2bc278526c284d3467338a68342d.jpgLife-gives-you-plenty-of.jpgdeepak-chopra-always-go-with-your-passions-never-ask-yourself-if-its-realistic-or-not.jpgdeepak-chopra-you-must-find-the-place-inside-yourself-where-nothing-is-impossible.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The-most-creative-act.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When we harness the natural force of harmony, joy, and love, we create success and good fortune with effortless ease.” Deepak Chopra

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You can't make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices, easy, natural, and enjoyable Deepak Chopra

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content