login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Behavior

Let’s discuss our behavior. What behaviors have you had today or recently, that you have decided didn’t work for you? What will you replace that behavior with?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Funny you should ask that Laurie.
Today, my prayer/type affirmation was that I behave with the correct attitude towards all tasks in my day – both big and small, acting with humilty, grace and willingness at all times.

I think behaviour is something that I personally need to check from time to time – particularly with my temper which I try my upmost to keep under control.
For example; yesterday, I pulled out of a petrol (gas) station and there was a small boy and his mother crossing – they came out of nowhere (well, behind another vehicle and out of my view) and I stopped suddenly to let them pass. Another guy was on his bike coming into the petrol station and slowed right up in front of me and started mumbling abuse at me (the boy and mother were not angry in the slightest – just smiled and thanked me for stopping) – I couldnt understand what his problem was….I got out to ask him (blood boiling….but not showing it) the cyclist replied “you should slow down at the petrol station”.
I said “Oh, thanks for that” and drove off…..(in my mind I wanted to say mind your own business man!)

I could have been bad tempered and shouted at him, but something told me to thank him – and you know what, I felt it was a good response. Thanks for reminding me to slow down at the petrol station – my bad!

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
Great example!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I recently allowed myself to get too tired. I allowed others to communicate with unacceptable ways..and what I believed I should say..are things I shouldn’t have ..with these unique settings. Some settings do not allow apologies or change..It is what they think it is.

When I get too tired or hungry..I can not be my best self.

New course of behavior:
I don’t allow anyone to get in the way of how I must take care of me. Chances are my behavior will be more of what I want for myself and others.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
Good one Laurie.
I am terrible when I am too hungry or tired!!!
Totally know what you mean!
:O)

A full and thankful heart..

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content