login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★pg♡2-DOING IS AN ENERGY,ACTION&FREQUENCY˚

intro coming soon

link to page 1

★★NEWEST★★pg1-DOING IS AN ENERGY,ACTION&FREQUENCY  link

“I successfully envision the best possible outcome in all I do”  →   This is awesome,real and meaningful changes are taking place in the field of my willingness!

other related pages in process

thread★★NEWEST★★Action is Magical˚

thread★★NEWEST★★♡1-IT IS IN THE DOING THAT WE BEGIN˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

happpiness_quote_large.jpg?v=1493233798

→   I REMAIN: phenomenally healthy to feel and be the way I love

→   I REMAIN:perfectly' energized -the way I love to feel for that which requires best energy.

journaling_quotes_f9bf2507-afb9-4679-95ca-8b354f162a2d_large.jpg?v=1568327924

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum.  →   My life takes on new meaning and I accept transformation intentionally.

brian_tracy_quote_on_goals_grande.jpg?v=1567641763

“I Am the expression of Clarity & Freedom”

→   Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences.

journaling_quote_Dr_Gail_Matthews_large.jpg?v=1591833643

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease… Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Tony_Robbins_quote_large.jpg?v=1568081308

gratitude_and_appreciation_large.jpg?v=1493234793

I TRUST THAT EVERYTHING COMES AT THE PERFECT TIME IN THE PERFECT WAY

MY THINKING IS PEACEFUL CALM AND CENTERED

I ALWAYS DO MY BEST AND LEAVE ROOM FOR RECEIVING THE VERY BEST

I CHOOSE TO EXPERIENCE THE SWEETNESS OF TODAY

DOING IS AN ENERGY-ACTION-FREQUENCY

AND

IT IS MOVEMENT WITH STAGES TOWARD ACCOMPLISHMENT IN A SEQUENTIALLY SOUND PATTERN

“I REMAIN: playful diligent & exceptionally kind.”  →   The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely.

Joy is natural when I Am my authentic self, acknowledging nothing is broken from my spirit-place.

“I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.”

“EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT”

There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.

My stressors have become entertainment and my frustrations   have become refreshing INSPIRATION.

I ALLOW MYSELF TO PLAY AND ENJOY LIFE, AND ALLOW THAT JOY TO CONNECT WITH ALL I VALUE.

“I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy”

→   My mind is constantly creating optimistic and positive thoughts all day long about everything I do.                   

Today is a GREAT day to have a GREAT DAY!!!  →

Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances→

I have the time, talent, and intelligence to accomplish all my desires.  →

You’re the one that figured it out.

→ I have abundant
energy, vitality and well-being.

I celebrate the incredible beauty and talent of every cell in my body with ultimate love, appreciation and cheerfulness every moment, this moment.→

“I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats.”

“I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.”

“I am very well organized. Life is simple and easy.”

“I Am the expression of Clarity & Freedom”

♡ Affirmations:  

→   I REMAIN: wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow.

→   I always enjoy the quality time I allow just for me.

→   Thank you inner being for opening my eyes to so many wonderful things, ideas and thoughts in my life

→   I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.

→   My foundation is joyous Divine freedom.

→   I will joyously proceed;self care is a beautiful way of life!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy. 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I play the hand I am dealt with as though I chose the cards.”

Every day I set aside ten minutes to imagine what the future could be, and the rest of the day making it happen.

Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences  →   I love my readiness for things that really matter to me.

“I am now incredibly more efficient in personally valued areas.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Any goal can be achieved if you break it down into enough small parts.”3a82c4bb5bc09cd7f5684d2a748be2b0--empowerment-quotes-management-tips.jpgBrian-Tracy12.jpg

You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. Turn them into what you want - today.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I love how I allow a better thought, a better possibility, and a better action.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

feel free to join in

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content