login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★AffirmationsForJoyousGivers♡

8c39201e535099f32c0c13c88feca55d.jpgGivers know who they are.

When you give from the depth of your being and ... it is the basis for so much of your spirit, you know.

This thread are for true givers-who give from their heart 

Givers need their own love, their own compassion ... 

This thread is for those who can identify

“Each moment is paving the way for the peace and joy my inner being loves.”

“Supporting myself completely allows every ounce of giving to others the ease I Am.”

• When I care for myself I am preparing the ground to care for my family, my work, and the world” ~ Gail Straub

“Self-compassion is the cornerstone of self-care, and self-care is the basis for great givers, and great giver is who I am.”

“Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality I thrive.”

“Self-compassion and I are totally inseparable.”

“I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.”

“I am unrestricted and productive!”

• I am living my truth within!

• I am confident in my ability to getting what I'd like DONE ...& so it is.I am unrestricted and productive!

My name that most people know me by is SelfCare, and that idea brings the best out in me, because it is truly about allowing ease in being myself, loving myself, caring for me… so I can do all else that matters for me, including being present for others(: And ultimately beyond enjoying our time here ..why are we here? Just for ourselves? Being a self care enthusiast allows us to be available and present in our lives for ourselves and for our fellow-person(: So that is what I desire more of for myself… To create a better me, so I can demonstrate more to people I love, people I’d like to love better, people I’ve yet to meet, and have known… etc… I want to grow into a better me. Therefore: I am loving my shift as I Am changed as I think and speak what I want and need. And I choose to follow through with actions which work with my heart-desires.

Language Of Self Care

8442106233_1daeaf19b3.jpg

“Learn firsthand the transforming power of nurture over nature. Nourish your body with healthy food and pure water. Slow down and remember to breathe before taking a bite. Breathe out stress and negativity, breathe in oxygen and positive energy. Rediscover how marvelous it is simply to move: stretch, dance, walk, run, jump, skip, play, embrace. Pamper your body with comfortable clothes, quiet moments, and soothing beauty rituals. “A woman’s relationship with her body is the most important relationship she’ll ever have. More important than husband, lover, children, friends, colleagues. This isn’t selfishness—it’s just fact,” health and fitness expert Diana K. Roesch tells us. “The body is, quite literally, our vehicle for being—for giving, for loving, for moving, for feeling—and if it doesn’t work, it’s fairly certain that nothing else in our lives will work, either.” 
― Sarah Ban Breathnach

f5a1dbf6afce138a279b1f76bbe235d2--hair-masks-daily-positive-affirmations.jpgsssessions-quotecards-160225-15-949x949.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings